Lucy Killer Theory

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
Forum Member
✭✭
I posted this earlier over in another thread but was just curious to see what others think.
:D

After watching the most recent episode, I am now firmly of the belief that Denise killed Lucy and is going to frame Ian as revenge.

Comments

• jimbo23jimbo23 Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    naaaaa if denise did kill lucy it could have only been an accident, my moneys always been on mick. im not sure any more as it seems to obvious with him covering for ian over rainie, i really think in the back of my mind that they still havnt worked out themselves who the killer is, prob make there minds up just after Christmas, lauren getting pregnant in real like backed up this theory, i mean if they had planned it to be her, shes pretty much ruled herself out now,
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jimbo23 wrote: »
    naaaaa if denise did kill lucy it could have only been an accident, my moneys always been on mick. im not sure any more as it seems to obvious with him covering for ian over rainie, i really think in the back of my mind that they still havnt worked out themselves who the killer is, prob make there minds up just after Christmas, lauren getting pregnant in real like backed up this theory, i mean if they had planned it to be her, shes pretty much ruled herself out now,

Why would Mick have killed Lucy? Unless the big twist is that Mick is one of Rainies regulars and Rainie is telling the truth. And that's why he's understanding of Ian's predicament. Lucy some how found out so blackmailed Mick until he got pushed to the edge. I can't see this happening though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont no why mick would have killed lucy, its just a feeling i have lol

plus i cant see danny dyre staying around forever on eastenders,

also micks always so nice....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    is there any way possible Lucy may still be alive?
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Padger86 wrote: »
    is there any way possible Lucy may still be alive?

No, we saw her body on several separate occasions.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kim_x wrote: »
    No, we saw her body on several separate occasions.

we saw A body

she could have faked her own death..........

Im not saying she did, I believe she is dead but would make it more interesting if it turned out Lucy was alive somewhere :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    we saw A body

she could have faked her own death..........

Im not saying she did, I believe she is dead but would make it more interesting if it turned out Lucy was alive somewhere :)

Her twin brother slept next to her dead body all night unless there's a triplit situation it's fare to say she's dead as a post. Although maybe she commuted suicude no ones thought of that, or a swing ball accident
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jimbo23 wrote: »
    Her twin brother slept next to her dead body all night unless there's a triplit situation it's fare to say she's dead as a post. Although maybe she commuted suicude no ones thought of that, or a swing ball accident

BIB :confused:

I agree she is dead but it would sure be one hell of a twist if she wasnt :p:D