Options

Facebook problems........

SteganStegan Posts: 5,039
Forum Member
Anyone else having problems with Facebook? Site won't load properly and all I get is a very basic looking mixed up page.........

Comments

• Options
    WizsisterWizsister Posts: 481
    Forum Member
    Nope.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Its working fine for me too :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Can't understand it. All other websites I have no problem with, but for the last few days it's been inaccessible to me. The page comes up in a very basic format.......
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    Working for me. I have more problems with this site usually.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mine was set to autoplay videos and sometimes caused my computer to blue screen. If you go to the settings you can turn it off. Just a suggestion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wizsister wrote: »
    Mine was set to autoplay videos and sometimes caused my computer to blue screen. If you go to the settings you can turn it off. Just a suggestion.

Settings not working...........just loading page in a very basic format with pictures.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Can you access it on a phone? Have you tried clearing internet history and cookies.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wizsister wrote: »
    Can you access it on a phone? Have you tried clearing internet history and cookies.

Funnily enough, this actually happened after I did just that - clearing history and cookies in connection with email issues. I'll try it again though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Problem appears resolved this morning. No idea as to what happened or how it got back to normal. Thanks to all above - much appreciated.