Options

So much better than "The Perez Show"!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,273
Forum Member
I'm actually really enjoying CBB this time. "The Perez Show" almost put me off altogether, so I'm glad there isn't anyone in there quite as OTT this time. Sure, Farrah's a deluded bitch and Genna is both two faced and a bitch, but every panto needs a villain and this year we have two, neither of whom are quite as awful as Perez because at least we are getting to see and hear the other house mates.

Great dynamics in the house; just enough friction and just enough fence-sitters for it all to be bearable (for the scientists among us, I believe the fence-sitters are an important part of the house as they provide balance and stop the whole thing exploding disastrously).

Comments

• Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trouble is that the fence-sitting bores like Julian Clary and Paddy whatsisname often win.
  • Options
    Wayne_BWayne_B Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    diva_moon wrote: »
    I'm actually really enjoying CBB this time. "The Perez Show" almost put me off altogether, so I'm glad there isn't anyone in there quite as OTT this time. Sure, Farrah's a deluded bitch and Genna is both two faced and a bitch, but every panto needs a villain and this year we have two, neither of whom are quite as awful as Perez because at least we are getting to see and hear the other house mates.

Great dynamics in the house; just enough friction and just enough fence-sitters for it all to be bearable (for the scientists among us, I believe the fence-sitters are an important part of the house as they provide balance and stop the whole thing exploding disastrously).

Good post - I agree with you. The evil twosome are good to watch :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    JVS wrote: »
    Trouble is that the fence-sitting bores like Julian Clary and Paddy whatsisname often win.

I like Julian Clary, and I don't think that "fence sitters" winning is a problem because it says a lot about what the outside society actually likes. I'm glad that society at large prefers quiet boring people; rather that then loud boring people like Perez and Farrah.
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    I think that series had much better viewing figures than this one.
  • Options
    Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm loving this series - took some time for me to start loving it, but I'm seriously hooked now!
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its great thanks to Farrah and Jenna the best Female partnership in any series.
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    acid rain wrote: »
    I think that series had much better viewing figures than this one.

For some reason people don't want to watch a couple of women who make their living in a way abhorrent fashion - go figure!
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Ah I miss Perez :( He's worth 10 of Farrah and Jenna :cool: