What boxset are you currently watching?

Comments

• neyney Posts: 12,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watching on Netflix Heartland and Good Witch. Finished watching Damages last week.
    I'm also watching Grays Anatomy on AMC HD.

Darren
  • Cory_Osborn2Cory_Osborn2 Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Critical and Trollied from the start both are very good.
  • NobbyspilesNobbyspiles Posts: 5,922
    Forum Member
    I know it's a few years old, but I'm currently bingeing on the magnificent Band Of Brothers
  • Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Castle season 5, yes for the umpty third time. But there's naff on the telly at the moment.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Going back and forth between Keeping Up Appearances and Are you being served?

Currently ill and this is a great medicine. Never seen AYBS but it's amazing and I wish i had seen it years before.
  • Cory_Osborn2Cory_Osborn2 Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Going back and forth between Keeping Up Appearances and Are you being served?

Currently ill and this is a great medicine. Never seen AYBS but it's amazing and I wish i had seen it years before.

I've seen both before but not every episode. Must watch AYBS again before Christmas
  • Mrs TellerMrs Teller Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    I'm currently between Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still finishing off Breaking Bad, cannot seem to get it finished!

Just finished off Cold Feet as the new season started yesterday.

Just caught up on Greys Anatomy - finally!!!
  • Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gotten into SLEEPY HOLLOW rather late, as a result of its recent crossover with BONES. Bought Season One of S H, devoured it, now starting Season Two of S H.
  • Britt_IshraelBritt_Ishrael Posts: 1,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished the first series of 'House of Cards' (K. Spacey version). Loving it!
  • Chihiro77Chihiro77 Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it's a few years old, but I'm currently bingeing on the magnificent Band Of Brothers

I love that, watch is every few months.

Currently watching Peaky Blinders.
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    Dennis C wrote: »
    Gotten into SLEEPY HOLLOW rather late, as a result of its recent crossover with BONES. Bought Season One of S H, devoured it, now starting Season Two of S H.

Well I guess the crossover did the trick then!

I watch both series and, while kind of fun, the idea of a crossover between those two seemed like a very odd idea! One is heavily based in Fantasy and the other heavily based in Science :o
  • Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thrombin wrote: »
    Well I guess the crossover did the trick then!

I watch both series and, while kind of fun, the idea of a crossover between those two seemed like a very odd idea! One is heavily based in Fantasy and the other heavily based in Science :o

I gather that it helped boost the audience figures for both shows. Shame that the smug Tempe Brennan didn't find out the truth about Crane, might have knocked a hole in her beliefs that she's always right (about religion and everything) and everyone else is wrong. :p

David Boreanaz is no stranger to supernatural shows, of course! ;-)
  • brianecclestonbrianeccleston Posts: 7,957
    Forum Member
    Currently watching Leverage. Now on season 3 so neaarly half way through.
  • NobbyspilesNobbyspiles Posts: 5,922
    Forum Member
    Chihiro77 wrote: »
    I love that, watch is every few months.

Currently watching Peaky Blinders.

Enjoyed the first 2 series of Peaky Blinders, not so much the third though, think it was became a case of style over substance.
  • DartGuruDartGuru Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Recently finished Sons Of Anarchy and Banshee - both excellent.
    Seen first two seasons of The Last Ship but not 3rd. Currently watching The Strain S2.
  • Andy2Andy2 Posts: 11,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mission Impossible (original TV series). All good fun and plenty of it. Early ones with Barbara Bain and Martin Landau are the best. Leonard Nimoy never really fitted well.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Currently watching Dead of summer. Similar to the scream tv series but set at a summer camp in the late 1980's.
  • UsernameErrorUsernameError Posts: 180
    Forum Member

Great show that's well worth repeat airings.
  • UsernameErrorUsernameError Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    The Green Wing. I've never seen it before, and was pleasantly surprised. Maybe not the greatest comedy ever, but Michelle Gomez is hilarious in it.
  • yaristamanyaristaman Posts: 1,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just finishing Daredevil season 1, then have Breaking Bad to go through before re-watching Twin Peaks AGAIN in time for the new series.

Then I can go back to having a social life :)
  • Decepticons1Decepticons1 Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    Finished up the last three eps of The Americans S4 and am about 4 eps deep into Outcast. Not too sure what to think of it yet, definitely a slow burn...
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I binge watched S1 of Spotless on Netflix over the weekend and really enjoyed it.. It's Breaking Bad meets Dexter with British gangsters and some French Noir thrown in.
  • Decepticons1Decepticons1 Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    Malcolm In The Middle S02 & Preacher...
  • Chihiro77Chihiro77 Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoyed the first 2 series of Peaky Blinders, not so much the third though, think it was became a case of style over substance.

I've heard that from a few folk. I'm enjoying Tom hardy in series 2 at the moment.