Options

Why don`t women like me ?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He said last time that every single woman in York was a snob, so I'm guessing 0.

Well if he hasn't asked any out lately then how does he know they all dislike him? :confused: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    5340robert wrote: »
    Why don`t women like me ? i`m 6ft 1 average build, brown hair and green eyes. Why is it the girls like fake tanned guys with tattoo`s etc ? I don`t like all modern music, don`t have a flash car etc but i`m a good nice and attentive guy.

None of my partners have had fake tans, flash cars or liked particularly modern music...

Not that that'l probably help you as I have seen your other threads. But still!
  • Options
    Akane TendoAkane Tendo Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    None of my partners have had fake tans, flash cars or liked particularly modern music...

Not that that'l probably help you as I have seen your other threads. But still!

You're right, he just ignores posts like yours.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if he hasn't asked any out lately then how does he know they all dislike him? :confused: :rolleyes:

Robert likes things handed to him on a plate. He expects women to come running after him.
  • Options
    crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob I've had a brainwave. As you say there are no available girls in your Asda then why not apply for a job at Tesco instead? You may get on with your retail experience at their rival. Is there a Tesco near you?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rob I've had a brainwave. As you say there are no available girls in your Asda then why not apply for a job at Tesco instead? You may get on with your retail experience at their rival. Is there a Tesco near you?

I think you may have to wave that brain a bit longer.
    It is not the girls here who are questionable, it is Robert who needs to change himself, as he is a boring, negative fart.
  • Options
    Thank youThank you Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robert likes things handed to him on a plate. He expects women to come running after him.

It does happen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you wrote: »
    It does happen.

Yeah but Rob's not that sort of man is he?
  • Options
    potatolegspotatolegs Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    Robert you are a legend on DS.. I know you get a lot of slack from your threads and I see why because you never ever take any advice but you're still a legend (if you're a real person) or otherwise you're a troll :(
  • Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Rob :D How's yer sister? If you put as much effort into getting a girl as you do into moaning about it on DS, you'd be Hugh Heffner by now! Wait... :rolleyes::p:cool::D
  • Options
    Thank youThank you Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah but Rob's not that sort of man is he?

Because his life takes an different path and he's not one of the select few who can get women running after him.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hey, I offered to take one for the team and go out on a date with Rob just to shut him up.

He didn't seem to keen :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you wrote: »
    Because his life takes an different path and he's not one of the select few who can get women running after him.

He oozes negativity. He's such a miserable sod. It's all his own doing as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He works at a massive Asda on a massive retail park called Monks Cross with loads of shops and thousands of people shopping there. Sainsbury's and Aldi nearby but not Tescos....
  • Options
    LushnessLushness Posts: 38,169
    Forum Member
    Hiya Rob, good to see you're still around. Is your relationship with your sister better now? :)
  • Options
    TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    again, and i am late to the thread too, dont even need to read the op my life sucks no woman wants me blah, i would say get a life but.....:D
  • Options
    Funk YouFunk You Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    Not this guy again! when I was a lurker I used to look at his awful updates and laugh. My advice is get a life and stay off the computer if all your gunna do is moan.

Everyone else dont feed the troll
  • Options
    MissjefMissjef Posts: 2,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Mc wrote: »
    He works at a massive Asda on a massive retail park called Monks Cross with loads of shops and thousands of people shopping there. Sainsbury's and Aldi nearby but not Tescos....

Theres a Tescos on Clifton Moor retail park though.
  • Options
    MaybelleMaybelle Posts: 2,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funk You wrote: »
    Not this guy again! when I was a lurker I used to look at his awful updates and laugh. My advice is get a life and stay off the computer if all your gunna do is moan.

Everyone else dont feed the troll

But he has a real talent for making everyone else think they're superior, I love his threads :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Missjef wrote: »
    Theres a Tescos on Clifton Moor retail park though.

That's 4 miles away....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh FFS!!!!! Is this STILL going on????? Strap on a pair OP and MAN THE **** UP! You are coming across as a whiney, needy, unpleasant **** - no wonder no woman wants to be near you!

But then you're not real, so who gives a ****
This discussion has been closed.