The HMs are obsessed with her

1234568»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    acid rain wrote: »
    I don't recall Colleen swearing about Julie in the diary room.i remember her being constructive and diplomatic instead.
    "f-ing two faced bitch I wish she'd just p*ss off" is just one of the constructive and diplomatic things I can remember her saying. Although it could be easy to miss the things she said through the hysterical sobbing.
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    anguk wrote: »
    "f-ing two faced bitch I wish she'd just p*ss off" is just one of the charming things I can remember. Although it could be easy to miss the things she said through the hysterical sobbing.

Amazing what a selective memory can do when supporting a saint. :D:D:D
  • kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It works both ways though. Some will only see Julie as a nasty old woman who talks about people behind their backs and poor Coleen is the victim who has done nothing wrong. Even though Coleen has admitted she'd judged Julie before she even went in the house and had never even met her andshe's spent most of her time talking about Julie behind her back.

Then there's people like me who dislikes them both so I see both their bad sides. :D
    loll ..

personally having preconceived idea's about a housemate is fair, as long as it doesn't affect your judgement i'm sure we all do it, i can see why someone might feel Coleens plays the victim card (like when ashley was picking housemates letters to read and she kept saying i would throw mine away) but imo i dont thinkher feelings that Julie has mistreated her are in her mind, i feel Julie had been vicious towards Coleen, and although the chants on friday were excessive, i think the treatment Julie is now receiving in the house is down to Julies actions over the past few weeks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    BIB ^ she bliddy HAS !! Oh I give up, I think I'll go and bang my head against a brick wall instead.
    Is the wall big enough for me to join you? :D
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must say its nice to see that Julie is gaining back some of her support...it may be too late but its still great to see, and also good to see that Coleen is exposing herself for the manipulative snidey woman she is and seems to be gaining more detractors, which will be helpful for the final night

I dont think we need Coleen to do an interview, we have heard it all already.:rolleyes:
  • linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kewpee wrote: »
    Very good points, when is Colleen going to stop kicking?

We will probably get it in print when she leaves, then on any interview she manages to bring it up.

Shane is probably thanking his lucky stars that Colleen has fouind a new target.

It's rather like watching Loose Women all over again :(
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    kaceyy wrote: »
    loll ..

personally having preconceived idea's about a housemate is fair, as long as it doesn't affect your judgement i'm sure we all do it, i can see why someone might feel Coleens plays the victim card (like when ashley was picking housemates letters to read and she kept saying i would throw mine away) but imo i dont thinkher feelings that Julie has mistreated her are in her mind, i feel Julie had been vicious towards Coleen, and although the chants on friday were excessive, i think the treatment Julie is now receiving in the house is down to Julies actions over the past few weeks.

And yet Coleen says in her own words that Julie as been nothing but nice to her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kaceyy wrote: »
    my guess would be a backlash on bb forums by narrow minded people on here.. the phrase treat people how you would want to be treated springs to mind, so Julie's game playing has been seen by the housemates who now can't believe how blatant it was. now don't trust her and are reacting accordingly, which personally i think is fair.
    You mean like when Coleen says she won't judge others because she doesn't like being judged herself? Even though she admits she judged Julie before she even met her and went in the house and her opinion was based on what others (her sister) had told her?

The same way she pre-judged Sam even though she admits she hadn't even read her newspaper articles? Remember even Martin nominated Coleen and his reason was because she'd said some things about Sam that he thought were unjustified.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is the wall big enough for me to join you? :D

I'll move over, do you want one of Bananafish's tea towels to mop up the blood on your forehead after ?
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    aggielane wrote: »
    Coleens son said he doesn't have to go this week because his mom isn't up but hes going to go anyway just to boo Julie.

Typical Nolans...:rolleyes:
  • magicmelodymagicmelody Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother Live @BBUKLive

8.47pm: Harvey is leading a discussion about Julie. He is unhappy that she is speaking behind people's backs. #cbb

Yeah Harvey, like you've never done the same. :rolleyes:

8.55pm: Lorenzo says Julie is not acting how his mother would and she should. Julie may be soap royalty but that could be pushing it. #cbb

It's a game show Lorenzo, not at home with the bloomin' Waltons.
  • morrisleemorrislee Posts: 1,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother Live @BBUKLive

8.47pm: Harvey is leading a discussion about Julie. He is unhappy that she is speaking behind people's backs. #cbb

Yeah Harvey, like you've never done the same. :rolleyes:

8.55pm: Lorenzo says Julie is not acting how his mother would and she should. Julie may be soap royalty but that could be pushing it. #cbb

It's a game show Lorenzo, not at home with the bloomin' Waltons.

:D Good one