The Emmerdale Discussion Thread (Spoilers in tags — Part 14)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anybody but Aaron.

Uch, Sir Misery of Chavsport, last spotted at HMP Chinstrokeshire.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Citadel wrote: »
    Uch, Sir Misery of Chavshire, last spotted at HMP Chinstrokeshire.

Till next Wednesday >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Till next Wednesday >:(

Probably back just in time for the mysterious funeral, before returning to the ground in his secret doom tomb behind the church. If only Harriet knew.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Citadel wrote: »
    Probably back just in time for the mysterious funeral, before returning to the ground in his secret doom tomb behind the church. If only Harriet knew.

Well he has got another big storyline coming up hasn't he.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He just got slotted in to Adam/Ross/Donna's at the last minute.
  • chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    Wyezed wrote: »
    He just got slotted in to Adam/Ross/Donna's at the last minute.

Aaron? I suppose it's believable that he has come back. He's all alone in France and is yearning for his family?
    I suppose he does love his Mum and Paddy. And he probably does love Adam.
    So I can accept him wanting to come back.

I still don't get why Donna was brought back.
    The only reason I can see is to bring another child into the show.

OK we saw a little of the softer side of Ross' character, but they could have shown that without bringing Donna back.
    And ok we see angst and shouting and arm waving in the Marlon and Laurel relationship, but lets face it, that's just a normal day when Marlon is around.

Yes, April is cute. But so is Angelica and Amelia [sometimes] and so are Arthur and Samson.
    Why do we need yet more children?

I know I sound like the Child Catcher, but.......... kids. >:( :o >:( >:(
    Forum Member
    One good thing about the Aaron return.....................at least he's stopped tucking his trooooosers into his socks.
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,374
    Forum Member

He does, yeah, Danny Miller confirmed it in a video interview, he said that he's not quite sure what it's about yet as nothing is set in stone but then again he may well know and have to keep it quiet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He does, yeah, Danny Miller confirmed it in a video interview, he said that he's not quite sure what it's about yet as nothing is set in stone but then again he may well know and have to keep it quiet.

I read an interview where they asked him if he was back for good and he said he's back for a while so to me he sounds like he's not back for good.
    Forum Member
    I read an interview where they asked him if he was back for good and he said he's back for a while so to me he sounds like he's not back for good.

ooooh please let this be the start of a story where he and Adam go backpacking around the world never to return to Emmerdale again................ever.

Of course, he could just have been playing it cautious because he doesn't know if his current contract will be renewed.
    You never know in telly.

You could be the teacher's pet with the current Producer, and then suddenly the Producer leaves and the new one has different ideas.
    New brooms sweep clean and all that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ooooh please let this be the start of a story where he and Adam go backpacking around the world never to return to Emmerdale again................ever.

Of course, he could just have been playing it cautious because he doesn't know if his current contract will be renewed.
    You never know in telly.

You could be the teacher's pet with the current Producer, and then suddenly the Producer leaves and the new one has different ideas.

I guess you never know where the acting takes you he might get offered a really good acting job.

For me the problem is he's just another Ross lost somebody who he loved and doesn't get on with their parents and has a temper the only difference is he's gay.
  • crunchie crispcrunchie crisp Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member

You never know in telly.

Charley Webb seems to be the favourite of all the bleedin producers :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There was a picture of her and Kate Oates walking hand in hand after the TV awards looking a bit tipsy.
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, April is cute. But so is Angelica and Amelia [sometimes] and so are Arthur and Samson.
    Why do we need yet more children?

I know I sound like the Child Catcher, but.......... kids. >:( :o >:( >:(

What's happened to Bob's twins.:confused:
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Unfortunately!>:(

Along with Lucy Pargeter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That might be down to being good friends with Steve November's wife.
  • crunchie crispcrunchie crisp Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member

No Jail time for Charley though, not even charged :o:o:D

I mean over the big story with jersey boy last year , rather than throughout her tenure :D
    Forum Member
    She's bomb proof I tell ya.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's bomb proof I tell ya.

And her and Lucy have big storyline's again next year.
    Forum Member
    Its been the Lucy and Charley show for a few years now.
    ChasAndDebbieDingleDale.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its been the Lucy and Charley show for a few years now.
    ChasAndDebbieDingleDale.

The should just rename it dingledale.
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has a years contract. Heard him on the radio stating he is happy to stay for as long as they want him. Big storyline coming up.
    Forum Member
    I don't think many of them get more than a one year at a time contract.
    Forum Member
    I don't think many of them get more than a one year at a time contract.

No I don't think they do. I can't remember exactly where I read it but I remember one of the show's cast saying that everyone is on yearly contracts, regardless of how long they've been in the show.

Newbies I think get 6 months and then get it extended if they're popular enough, Hence why Michael Parr (Ross) has recently signed up for at least another year. :)
    Forum Member
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    He has a years contract. Heard him on the radio stating he is happy to stay for as long as they want him. Big storyline coming up.

I am very intrigued by this big storyline.... Danny does the big storylines justice so I'm excited for it whatever it is.... :)
This discussion has been closed.