Dee Is Moving Apparently

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    Seems to me his game was to provoke Audley or Gary to physical violence and get them removed from the house in disgrace and prosecuted too, if possible, and to ruin their reputations and careers in the process.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to me his game was to provoke Audley or Gary to physical violence and get them removed from the house in disgrace and prosecuted too, if possible, and to ruin their reputations and careers in the process.

Yes, it really is as simple as that to me too.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hard to believe that in a very racially mixed area like Birmingham that her kids would be singled out for racist abuse. It's more likely they are being targeted because she has become a 'celebrity'. It's tall poppy syndrome - people like to shoot you down for getting 'above yourself'. I hope it isn't true that her kids are getting abuse because of this.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

NAIL on head Eleanor, I've been saying that from the get go. His posturing and goading of Audley in particular was all calculated for Audley to loose his cool.

In the latter stages of the show, I felt he was doing the same with gary.

James picks and chooses his fights, when he knows he has protection.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That wouldn't surprise me Eleanor.

I certainly got the feeling that James was pushing Audley's buttons for starters.

Both Audley and Gary showed immense self control. I fear I would have lost it and been slung out of the house LOL!

:)