mucher1 wrote: »
    A crime without victims.

Say what?
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kiko H Fan wrote: »
    It'll be the latter, so that they can use that hideous Americanisation that is "wardrobe malfunction".

To me, a wardrobe malfunction is when the doors fall off.

:D:D Or when you lock it and then lose the key.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After how she was when she was all over the media crying about Simon making her have an abortion, and today seeing that she's still desperate to cling onto him even now, I do actually think she might well be at least somewhat unstable.

I agree with you about Lauren's dress. Don't like that woman either but she looked really good at the opening night. Made Sinitta look even more of a joke.

I don't think Sinitta cares what the papers write about her as long as they write anything at all. She's the definition of an attention ****.

All those headlines of 'Simon is a bastard who MADE me abort his baby. I wouldn't speak to him again if he paid me a million pounds' 'Oh, hold on, what's that Simon, a cheque for a million pounds, of course I'll come to your opening night looking like an ageing hooker. Love you mwah'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    All those headlines of 'Simon is a bastard who MADE me abort his baby. I wouldn't speak to him again if he paid me a million pounds' 'Oh, hold on, what's that Simon, a cheque for a million pounds, of course I'll come to your opening night looking like an ageing hooker. Love you mwah'

Actually, I think she's a bit bonkers. I don't just mean desperate for fame bonkers, I mean actual bonkers, not firing on all cylinders. Harmless albeit bonkers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    What a cruel comment! Sinitta is only 12!
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    Actually, I think she's a bit bonkers. I don't just mean desperate for fame bonkers, I mean actual bonkers, not firing on all cylinders. Harmless albeit bonkers.

Yes, after seeing her on Come Dine With Me I came to that conclusion too. Like you say, harmless but rather bonkers.
  • Options
    Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Yes, after seeing her on Come Dine With Me I came to that conclusion too. Like you say, harmless but rather bonkers.

She is a pretty woman but she is not very intelligent.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a cruel comment! Sinitta is only 12!
    I think I know where these misconceptions about her age come from. I'm betting if you ask her what her age is after X-factor, she'll look at her watch and tell you "Half-past seven!"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agreed.

Then again so many celebs seem bonkers to me, although Sinitta does seem more obviously unhinged.
  • Options
    astorastor Posts: 575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she actually really loved him for years, still does and is completely heartbroken.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    astor wrote: »
    Maybe she actually really loved him for years, still does and is completely heartbroken.

I think that too, and that he may well have driven her (actually) mad. He seems like the type of person who would promise things and draw someone in and then back off so they're left not knowing where they are with him. She plainly adores him and it seems like he's kept feeding her the idea that maybe, some day.... etc. You only have to look at the way he surrounds himself with women to see what a self-involved ego-driven control freak he is. Very unpleasant man imo.
  • Options
    Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that too, and that he may well have driven her (actually) mad. He seems like the type of person who would promise things and draw someone in and then back off so they're left not knowing where they are with him. She plainly adores him and it seems like he's kept feeding her the idea that maybe, some day.... etc. You only have to look at the way he surrounds himself with women to see what a self-involved ego-driven control freak he is. Very unpleasant man imo.

I don't know what they actually see in him because without his money he is just an ordinary man.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora 9 wrote: »
    I don't know what they actually see in him because without his money he is just an ordinary man.

I know. He doesn't even appear to have a particularly interesting or witty personality either. He comes across as so self-involved and insecure. I guess money fills the personality gap.
  • Options
    mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    does simon have a harem of women that live with him?
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thing is, she is actually a very beautiful woman and doesn't need to dress like an ageing hooker.

She is the ultimate desperado.

This ^
    What is she doing?
    Less is more, Sinitta. It really is.
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awe I like her. She is mad as a box of frogs and terribly desperate but I think the rejection by Si pushed her over the edge. She looks good for her age , whatever she claims it to be at the moment .But I know she is no spring chicken so on that basis , yeah,looking good . Pert too :p.
  • Options
    Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,194
    Forum Member
    How old is she? In that article it's says she's 50, 45 and 36!
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ she just happens to span a lot of time zones. Got a problem with that? ;)
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After all the hoo-ha with Snit saying she aborted Simon's baby and how she felt betrayed etc I am really surprised to see her there. Maybe she does have some dirt on him after all, or maybe he sees all publicity as good publicity?

She's always around, but you rarely see simon in the same photo as Sinitta any more. Maybe publicly he wants to distance himself
  • Options
    Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    She's always around, but you rarely see simon in the same photo as Sinitta any more. Maybe publicly he wants to distance himself

Or, they could be one and the same...:o
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    She's been asked to be Eric's Godmother.

Seeing as she's younger than him I'm not sure how it's going to work...
  • Options
    RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right - she MUST know where the bodies are buried.
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    Id love to know what she has on Cowell!!
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen these pics of our Snit (17) at the I Can't Sing! (the irony) premiere?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2590186/Sinitta-bears-uncanny-resemblance-Flash-Gordons-arch-nemesis-opening-night-new-Simon-Cowell-musical-I-Cant-Sing.html

..not only does she look like Ming the Merciless, she has tried at least 10x too hard (aside from the dress, the matching lippy and hair streaks scream look at me)

I know she's only 16 but someone needs to give Simon's True Love a few tips on classy dressing.

To top it off, one of her silicones fell out of her dress (accidentally like). Anyone would think she had a CD coming out soon. Oh...

Other female celebrities have worn dresses that haven't exactly looked flattering either. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them wear the dresses for one night as a sort of advertising thing.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't you have to be at least 16 to be a godmother? :confused: