Options

Did Big Brother Let Dee Speak To Her Dad Then??

maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
Forum Member
✭✭
Hence why she suddenly started being nice to Gary, and saying things like "i always care for my Dad, im not that type of person who treats people bad" did she get a tip off how she is coming across, and of course she found out she is also up for eviction or am i being cynical....

Comments

• Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    Hence why she suddenly started being nice to Gary, and saying things like "i always care for my Dad, im not that type of person who treats people bad" did she get a tip off how she is coming across, and of course she found out she is also up for eviction or am i being cynical....

No maureens, I'd say you've pretty much hit the nail on the head. ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really couldn't understand why she suddenly asked to speak to her dad. She's a grown woman and I should imagine all of them would like to speak to a loved one while they're in there, especially when they're upset.
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her Dad is probably around the same age and is the complete opposite of Gary.
    She just finds it hard to be around a rude old fella with no manners and is comparing him to her Dad who wouldn't behave like that. She would also be questioning her own behaviour towards Gary and wanted reassurance.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Was thinking the same thing, noway would she have said sorry to Gary unless influenced.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2la wrote: »
    She just finds it hard to be around a rude old fella with no manners and is comparing him to her Dad who wouldn't behave like that. She would also be questioning her own behaviour towards Gary and wanted reassurance.

Do you know her father ? I don't dont' why would you think his behaviour would be any different.:confused:
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I wondered exactly the same thing. DR crying, wanting to speak to her Dad. The next thing, sorry Gary, have a coffee.

Hmmm.

:)
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dee deserves to win for her compassion alone never mind her hilarious comedy (the Duchess of Solihull task was BB Gold;-)) and wise advice to others during the series.^_^:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No maureens, I'd say you've pretty much hit the nail on the head. ;-)
    Thank you;-) good to see other people are not gullible to believe the bollox.
    PERILLA wrote: »
    I really couldn't understand why she suddenly asked to speak to her dad. She's a grown woman and I should imagine all of them would like to speak to a loved one while they're in there, especially when they're upset.
    Has she had other contact also.. because she just asked BB as though it was normal to speak to members of her family, what happened to the no outside contact??
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Was thinking the same thing, noway would she have said sorry to Gary unless influenced.
    Definately, she was doing nothing more for him(remember her and Lauren a few days ago bitching within earshot of Gary and she was telling Lauren she isnt making him anything ever again or not having anything to do with him;-)
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    I wondered exactly the same thing. DR crying, wanting to speak to her Dad. The next thing, sorry Gary, have a coffee.

Hmmm.
    :QUOTE]
    We are not as easily fooled as the Producers, Emma and Rylan think we are....
    John Dough wrote: »
    Dee deserves to win for her compassion alone never mind her hilarious comedy (the Duchess of Solihull task was BB Gold;-)) and wise advice to others during the series.^_^:o

:o Now i know you are taking the pee, arnt you??:o:D
  • Options
    Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I dunno if her dad is anything like his daughter she would be used to old men exactly like that..rude and no manners.
  • Options
    Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

compassion?? what compassion? and wise advice??
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member

Really! do you know him personally then, if not why would you print such rubbish!?
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    Kasper69 wrote: »
    compassion?? what compassion? and wise advice??

Great windup post though! :D
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Has she had other contact also.. because she just asked BB as though it was normal to speak to members of her family, what happened to the no outside contact??
    Of course she didn't have contact, nor did Edele have contact with the sister she was missing.

Let me see if I'm getting the narrative straight... Lauren, lovely girl, stood up for Gary, must be because she is a nice girl after all and nothing to do with the looming eviction. Dee, takes Gary a hot drink, must be because of the eviction looming :D Do I have that right (from reading the boards today)? It's all so confusing :D Can't be that, like most of us, sometimes we are nice, sometimes we aren't, being human and all (even Gary ;))
  • Options
    NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Compassion? Dee? Ha ha ha ha ha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Of course she didn't have contact, nor did Edele have contact with the sister she was missing.

Let me see if I'm getting the narrative straight... Lauren, lovely girl, stood up for Gary, must be because she is a nice girl after all and nothing to do with the looming eviction. Dee, takes Gary a hot drink, must be because of the eviction looming :D Do I have that right (from reading the boards today)? It's all so confusing :D Can't be that, like most of us, sometimes we are nice, sometimes we aren't, being human and all (even Gary ;))

How do you know and say for sure she/they didnt have any contact?;-)
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Or perhaps it's because Lauren hasn't suddenly changed her tune about Gary!.......Unlike Dee! Just a thought.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do you know and say for sure she/they didnt have any contact?;-)
    Well, this is true - they could all be getting personal phone calls a la John James every day in the diary room and we wouldn't know. Gary could be gathering all the HMs daily in the bedroom to meet up and work out who is going to argue with whom for the day's entertainment too, then laughing about how they are fooling the public, we just don't know :D

However, have you ever heard, apart from John James, of a housemate mentioning - on leaving - that they have had preferential treatment and had access to phone calls with family members on demand?
  • Options
    billiesmithbilliesmith Posts: 11,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I am reminded of Rhona Cameron in the very first series of IACGMOOH - "sometimes we are all like that" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or perhaps it's because Lauren hasn't suddenly changed her tune about Gary!.......Unlike Dee! Just a thought.
    Or perhaps it's that the housemates cook and clean for Gary, and each other, on a daily basis and, just like family members, they make up after an argument and still continue to cook and make drinks for each other if they are making one for themselves. Just a thought ;)

I'm not defending Dee or her behaviour, just trying to add some objectivity to the proceedings, or at least my version of objectivity. Not many people in the world are all good or all bad, there are a million shades of grey.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am reminded of Rhona Cameron in the very first series of IACGMOOH - "sometimes we are all like that" :D
    I am not sure if that's a compliment or an insult :D I'll go with a bit of both :p
  • Options
    billiesmithbilliesmith Posts: 11,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not sure if that's a compliment or an insult :D I'll go with a bit of both :p

It is a compliment - I am agreeing with you. :D People don't fit into neat little boxes good or bad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, this is true - they could all be getting personal phone calls a la John James every day in the diary room and we wouldn't know. Gary could be gathering all the HMs daily in the bedroom to meet up and work out who is going to argue with whom for the day's entertainment too, then laughing about how they are fooling the public, we just don't know :D

However, have you ever heard, apart from John James, of a housemate mentioning - on leaving - that they have had preferential treatment and had access to phone calls with family members on demand?

I know what you are saying too, and i agree with a lot you say:), it all started with "the talk" Jade got in BB3, from being horrendous to suddenly changing her ways it was common knowledge she had had a talk because her mother was asking for her to be removed. Dee from what has been printed(so taken with a pinch of salt) agent has said she must ask to see a doctor on demad due to her past depression, and the producers have to go along, channel5 will not want her to say after leaving the show ruined her life it tipped her over the edge etc, so maybe she has more demands and we dont know about?? then again we will never know..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know what you are saying too, and i agree with a lot you say:), it all started with "the talk" Jade got in BB3, from being horrendous to suddenly changing her ways it was common knowledge she had had a talk because her mother was asking for her to be removed. Dee from what has been printed(so taken with a pinch of salt) agent has said she must ask to see a doctor on demad due to her past depression, and the producers have to go along, channel5 will not want her to say after leaving the show ruined her life it tipped her over the edge etc, so maybe she has more demands and we dont know about?? then again we will never know..
    I was always under the impression that housemates have access to a shrink anyway, certainly back in C4 days :)
  • Options
    silversoxsilversox Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member

You're probably right, there. :(
  • Options
    Jennifer_FJennifer_F Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Compassion ??? Sorry, must have blinked and missed it.