I'm goingg into hosital for a deox

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Been drinking too Much. Such is life. November 11th. Wish me luck, I'll come out alive.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That should say detox
  • mathertronmathertron Posts: 30,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thats my birthday, probly see you in there :D

good luck
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,360
    Forum Member
    LC, I'm glad you are going in for a detox. How long are you there for? Are there any plans in place for afterwards? Have you given any consideration to AA?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck.

I wish you a freer life for the many years to come.
  • humdrummerhumdrummer Posts: 4,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi LC. I've detoxed quite a few peeps and all I can say is stick with it.....please. There may be times you feel pretty bad, but the beauty of it is when it passes you will be free forever. Take the meds, stay calm and keep your focus.

What I would suggest, as others have metioned, get something set up for when you come out. It's then that you will really need the support.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mathertron wrote: »
    thats my birthday, probly see you in there :D

good luck

WOW!! That's MY birthday too. One of my parents (can't remember which one) wanted to call me Poppy because I was born on Armistice Day (Poppy Day) but the other one wanted a different name (not Ameri - that's just my forum name).

I wouldn't have minded being called Poppy.

Anyway, about the detox, I wish you luck with it and hope you feel better soon. I know what it's like to drink a bit :o too much, too often I have even seen beetles walking across the floor. Needless to say, they weren't really there. I feel a lot better now that I have given up.

Good luck!!
  • mathertronmathertron Posts: 30,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cool, it's awesome how everyone gives you a nice bit of silence on your birthday morning and everyone remembers it :D

As for the boozing, yep, I been there too. Well, I'm still there mostly, but it's under control. That's the main thing :)