Today i met Doctors 5 and 7 :)

jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
Forum Member
✭✭
Well today i met both Peter and Sylvester

Peter seemed a bit p'd off tbh as hardly anyone was talking to him :/ but he seems like a alright bloke i got a autograph of him aswell.

Then there was Sylvester..... What a gent!! he was absolutely Lovely and that's a understatement i asked him what he thought of Peter C and he just gleefully smiled at me and responded "he's brilliant! i can actually understand him! people have been asking me today if we would do something together and id love to" and he happily took photos with me and joked that my dad only asked for one and he took multiple :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    Cool!
  • donovan5donovan5 Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice one
  • Evil GeniusEvil Genius Posts: 8,823
    Forum Member
    Yeah. Peter doesn't hide is exasperation well when he's feeling it. :D

Almost forgot! Hope you enjoyed the day. :)
  • jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah. Peter doesn't hide is exasperation well when he's feeling it. :D

Almost forgot! Hope you enjoyed the day. :)

i did feel slightly bad for him as Sylvester had quite a few people queing for him and Peter had hardly anyone.

but yeah i really enjoyed it thanks :) im going to go to the Manchster Comic Con in the Summer and hopefully Meet Collin :)
  • Evil GeniusEvil Genius Posts: 8,823
    Forum Member
    jxbrenna wrote: »
    i did feel slightly bad for him as Sylvester had quite a few people queing for him and Peter had hardly anyone.

but yeah i really enjoyed it thanks :) im going to go to the Manchster Comic Con in the Summer and hopefully Meet Collin :)

Colin is a delight.