Options

No one from BB9 was asked to take part in the C5 advert

Comments

• Options
    JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You just know that if no one from BB8 had been asked to appear, Gerry would be the first person to tweet about it.
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    trollface wrote: »
    Gerry is telling people they should move on from Big Brother? Doesn't he win some kind of irony award for that?

Exactly, if Gerry hadn't been invited, him and his monkey would have started an online petition.
  • Options
    belfastkidbelfastkid Posts: 2,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God...i can hardly remember but Luke was that disgusting brummie twerp who looked like a skinny nerd but was a real bitch right? He was the one who formed that group that had the irrational hatred of the rex/darnell group right?

God...that series was good thinking back to it.
  • Options
    Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    belfastkid wrote: »
    God...i can hardly remember but Luke was that disgusting brummie twerp who looked like a skinny nerd but was a real bitch right? He was the one who formed that group that had the irrational hatred of the rex/darnell group right?

God...that series was good thinking back to it.

That is him... tried ruining Rachel's winning interview as well the smarmy c*** but Davina did that single handed so...
  • Options
    MissEssexMissEssex Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    just had a look, and I am pretty sure that it is Ahmed
  • Options
    SpecialFriedSpecialFried Posts: 3,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here at 0.39 if anyone wants to check: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1oKKjAXycg

It doesn't look like anyone I can place. If Ahmed was black it could be him, but he isn't dark enough. But I'm sure it is someone from BB - random extras are not featured dancing with the stars.
    MissEssex wrote: »
    just had a look, and I am pretty sure that it is Ahmed

Reckon it's Shahbaz - tall and gangly-looking and I don't remember Ahmed ever smiling like that.:p

Luke declared on Twitter that his lack of an invite was due to London HMs being preferred, but that wouldn't explain the absence of e.g. Rex - or the presence of Glyn...and I doubt Anthony Hutton and Lisa Wallace are London-based nowadays either. So the complete lack of 9ers is a bit of a puzzler.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luke declared on Twitter that his lack of an invite was due to London HMs being preferred, but that wouldn't explain the absence of e.g. Rex - or the presence of Glyn...and I doubt Anthony Hutton and Lisa Wallace are London-based nowadays either. So the complete lack of 9ers is a bit of a puzzler.

Not very struck by that explanation. Craig lives in Liverpool. Pete lives in Brighton. Lisa lives in Birmingham. Michelle lives in ? Newcastle (at least, she guested at the Newcastle auditions). Eugene I think lives in Sussex.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You just know that if no one from BB8 had been asked to appear, Gerry would be the first person to tweet about it.

Of course he would;):D

I know it's not possible to include everyone who's ever appeared on Big Brother, but leaving out BB9 completely is very strange.
  • Options
    bazellisbazellis Posts: 5,405
    Forum Member
    Can anyone name all those who are in the advert???
  • Options
    BrettLanghamBrettLangham Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I was one of the few who couldnt stand the B Block crew. Darnell, Kathreya, Rex and Mo were a vile group of housemates and extremely dull
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And I was one of the few who couldnt stand the B Block crew. Darnell, Kathreya, Rex and Mo were a vile group of housemates and extremely dull

I doubt your one of the few, I'm sure there are lots... I was team B Block throughout... I thought the Whisper Club was absolutely vile... especially during Spitgate... what a fat, waste of space Bex was... Dale and Stuart were odious as well... and well then there was Luke.

I don't think there was ever a series like BB9 where the majority of housemates were so unlike-able...
  • Options
    DayCarDayCar Posts: 463
    Forum Member
    I highly doubt it was Shahbaz. Did he not launch some big tirade against Endemol after he left saying about how they nearly caused him to have a mental brakedown and he should have never been allowed in?
  • Options
    bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    DayCar wrote: »
    I highly doubt it was Shahbaz. Did he not launch some big tirade against Endemol after he left saying about how they nearly caused him to have a mental brakedown and he should have never been allowed in?

Really,then why did he want to go on BB?:confused:
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bblover wrote: »
    Really,then why did he want to go on BB?:confused:

Probably because he was mentally unstable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt your one of the few, I'm sure there are lots... I was team B Block throughout... I thought the Whisper Club was absolutely vile... especially during Spitgate... what a fat, waste of space Bex was... Dale and Stuart were odious as well... and well then there was Luke.

I don't think there was ever a series like BB9 where the majority of housemates were so unlike-able...

See I was opposite. The only fat waste of space was Mo who didnt do anything throughout 13 weeks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    bazellis wrote: »
    Can anyone name all those who are in the advert???

Something like -

Makoasi-bb6
    Anthony-bb6
    Victor-bb5
    H-cbb5
    Michele-bb5
    Saskia-bb6
    Science-bb6
    Kamal-bb6
    Pete-bb7
    Jodie Marsh-cbb4
    Liam-bb8
    Mutya-cbb6
    Alex-bb3
    Samanda-bb8
    Glyn-bb7
    Eugene-bb6
    John Mccririck-cbb3
    Brian Belo-bb8
    Nick-bb1
    Craig-bb1
    Josie-bb11
    Ahmed?-bb5
    Chantelle-cbb4
    Alex Reid-cbb7
    Lisa-bb10
    Nikki-bb7
    Brian-bb2
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See I was opposite. The only fat waste of space was Mo who didnt do anything throughout 13 weeks.

Oh I agree with Mo... he was the only member of B-Block I didn't really like... not that I was a fan of Darnell either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I agree with Mo... he was the only member of B-Block I didn't really like... not that I was a fan of Darnell either.

I wasnt a huge fan of anyone in BB9 apart from Lisa really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasnt a huge fan of anyone in BB9 apart from Lisa really.

I liked Lisa, Rachel, Rex and Maysoon (I saw potential in her) but apart from them I was like... :mad: especially at Luke, Bex, Dale, Stuart, Jen and Dennis... which is why I loved Rachel winning even if she got the worst aftermath treatment ever IMO.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Lisa, Rachel, Rex and Maysoon (I saw potential in her) but apart from them I was like... :mad: especially at Luke, Bex, Dale, Stuart, Jen and Dennis... which is why I loved Rachel winning even if she got the worst aftermath treatment ever IMO.

I hated Rex. Thought he was a complete irritant and an asshole. Maysoon was extremely pointless and dull, as was Rachel.

I can see why Rachel got a shitty aftermath, she was a dreadful winner who was just boring.
  • Options
    MissEssexMissEssex Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Reckon it's Shahbaz - tall and gangly-looking and I don't remember Ahmed ever smiling like that.:p

I still think its Ahmed, he looks like the time he went manic and started smashing the plates up!
  • Options
    trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

BB6 had Eugene and Kinga who were likeable. And that's it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's blatantly Ahmed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DayCar wrote: »

It's true that he did an interview where he criticised the after-show care he says didn't receive, but he's worked for them since, presenting VTs on Little Brother on a couple of series. So that's not a reason why it's not him. It's not him because it's not him. Because it's Ahmed.