The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board

Comments

• cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YAY! Bumping up the next page with more Pasha loving!!
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    aah.... you will be fine cheryl..... dont you know.... its allowed to make a cake of yourself over Pasha.... I have been here for the last 12 months and it has never felt better....:rolleyes:;):p:D
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    I am surprised you aren't on the next thread. Usually they move you to a new thread after about 125 pages not 150+. Perhaps they need a reminder.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »
    aah.... you will be fine cheryl..... dont you know.... its allowed to make a cake of yourself over Pasha.... I have been here for the last 12 months and it has never felt better....:rolleyes:;):p:D

I am quite happy to make a cake of myself on here over the gorgeous one, but in his presence I'll feel like a right twit!:D
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am quite happy to make a cake of myself on here over the gorgeous one, but in his presence I'll feel like a right twit!:D

Here is a place where we can have a laugh but faced with the real thing is a completely different prospect altogether, I don't want to ask him something that a million people have asked him already but on the other hand I don't want to stand there silent yet grinning like a twit at him!:D
    Forum Member
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    Here is a place where we can have a laugh but faced with the real thing is a completely different prospect altogether, I don't want to ask him something that a million people have asked him already but on the other hand I don't want to stand there silent yet grinning like a twit at him!:D

ooo... I dont know emma.... See how you feel on the day.... :)

He is lovely and will put you at ease... the number of girls getting cheeky 'birthday' kisses off him.... maybe should try that one....;):p:D.... Just joking... my nerves wouldnt hold....:p:D (All talk....this Pashulty...:o:o)

If your sister is immune(ish) get her to start the talking and you could chip in...Katya is very chatty... you could start talking to her.... Even if you dont meet up with them it will still be a lovely experience.... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ooo... I dont know emma.... See how you feel on the day.... :)

He is lovely and will put you at ease... the number of people getting cheeky 'birthday' kisses off him.... maybe should try that one....;):p.... Just joking... my nerves wouldnt hold....:p:D (All talk....this Pashulty...:o:o)

If your sister is immune(ish) get her to start the talking and you could chip in...Katya is very chatty... you could start talking to her.... Even if you dont meet up with them it will still be a lovely experience.... :)

Thanks for the advice Pashulty, I will definitely regret it if I don't, so I will be brave, I was thinking about talking to Katya as she seems really lovely and I could ask her about kissing Jensen Ackles when she was in Supernatural. Katya has had some of the best jobs in the world working alongside some very gorgeous guys!

My sister is a massive Louis fan, she thinks Pash is cute though, but we are both as useless as the other when it comes to talking to hot men! I'm sure we will be fine though, this is the chance of a lifetime to meet yozhik. :o:D
    Forum Member
    I am surprised you aren't on the next thread. Usually they move you to a new thread after about 125 pages not 150+. Perhaps they need a reminder.

This happened earlier as well with the K&P thread.... And Louis is going on Page 180+ ....:rolleyes::D .... Dont mind .... would actually prefer a very long thread without any breaks .... lol... :p:D
  • Mrs McKovalevMrs McKovalev Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    So hubby said to me check the iPad ive found a website for you..... Had a look and he had googled 'wife obsessed with pasha kovalev'!!! Have had to reassure him he is just as gorgeous as pasha but in a different sort of way, lol :D. Worst part of it is I've tried to hide the extent of my obsession from him!! What's next posters for me..... Posters on bed room wall... I heart pasha on documents at work!! I think seeing him in April is going to cure me or kill me, and I've got a funny feeling I know which!! :D;)
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the advice Pashulty, I will definitely regret it if I don't, so I will be brave, I was thinking about talking to Katya as she seems really lovely and I could ask her about kissing Jensen Ackles when she was in Supernatural. Katya has had some of the best jobs in the world working alongside some very gorgeous guys!

My sister is a massive Louis fan, she thinks Pash is cute though, but we are both as useless as the other when it comes to talking to hot men! I'm sure we will be fine though, this is the chance of a lifetime to meet yozhik. :o:D

Didn't know Katya was in Supernatural (love the show and it helps that Dean is hot, Sam's kinda cute too.:o:p) Do you remember which season this was Emma? Thanks. Katya has indeed had some of the best jobs.:o:D
    Looks like Pashulty, Emma and Cheryl have turned into The Three Musketeers, just had a laugh at your posts from last night.:p
    Thanks Pashulty for Pasha intro. dance, another fab one.
    Forum Member
    Have been looking for this for a while now, as had completely forgotten which show this was from.... lol... Mind completely befuddled... :rolleyes:;):p:D

Anyway Pasha and Anya backing up Gloria Estefan in 2008... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad65kHnzJAE
  • peppy5peppy5 Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for all the links and clips ladies - this little interview with Anya is new to me, but no doubt been seen here before - irritating camera work, but it does mean the Pashadimple is on full view :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8H1y5J-asw

Maybe training for the tour will start this week?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Didn't know Katya was in Supernatural (love the show and it helps that Dean is hot, Sam's kinda cute too.:o:p) Do you remember which season this was Emma? Thanks. Katya has indeed had some of the best jobs.:o:D
    Looks like Pashulty, Emma and Cheryl have turned into The Three Musketeers, just had a laugh at your posts from last night.:p
    Thanks Pashulty for Pasha intro. dance, another fab one.

Katya was in the opening episode of Season 3 called The Magnificent Seven where she kisses Dean.

Katya also appears again in Season 5 in a hilarious scene with Castiel in a lap dancing club, this episode is called Free To Be You and Me.

Fast forward to 2:55 to see Katya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80mllq2Rqig

I think that Jensen is gorgeous too but I'm actually more of a Jared girl.

Lucky Katya though, she gets some great gigs!:D
    Forum Member
    Katya was in the opening episode of Season 3 called The Magnificent Seven where she kisses Dean.

Katya also appears again in Season 5 in a hilarious scene with Castiel in a lap dancing club, this episode is called Free To Be You and Me.

Just been onto Lady A's youtube site for a Pasherley fix.:) Thanks Lady A for a great site.
    Thanks for the link Emma and the info. Love Supernatural.
    BIB indeed she does.:D
    Forum Member
    peppy5 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the links and clips ladies - this little interview with Anya is new to me, but no doubt been seen here before - irritating camera work, but it does mean the Pashadimple is on full view :)

Hadn't seen this one before. Good interview with both.
    BIB just a bit Peppy.:p Thanks for posting cos it meant hearing Pasha's voice.:o
    Forum Member
    Have been looking for this for a while now, as had completely forgotten which show this was from.... lol... Mind completely befuddled... :rolleyes:;):p:D
    Anyway Pasha and Anya backing up Gloria Estefan in 2008... :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad65kHnzJAE

Thanks Pashulty, another fab one with Pasha and Anya.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So hubby said to me check the iPad ive found a website for you..... Had a look and he had googled 'wife obsessed with pasha kovalev'!!! Have had to reassure him he is just as gorgeous as pasha but in a different sort of way, lol :D. Worst part of it is I've tried to hide the extent of my obsession from him!! What's next posters for me..... Posters on bed room wall... I heart pasha on documents at work!! I think seeing him in April is going to cure me or kill me, and I've got a funny feeling I know which!! :D;)

Do you really want to be cured Mrs McK? :rolleyes::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nobody is as gorgeous as our lovely Yohzik!

Does anyone think we are all in some way related to Marian Keyes? We are in many ways as obsessed with Pasha as Marian is.:D
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just trespassing here as I've recently come to realise that an obsession needn't be guilt-ridden even if inappropriate in some way but should instead be embraced. One can surely love and/or admire in many ways and for many reasons and this cannot be wrong, especially if the object is unaware. The pleasure is in the gladness that the man exists; the pain in the fact that one's feelings are unrequited. Some may well disagree. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just trespassing here as I've recently come to realise that an obsession needn't be guilt-ridden even if inappropriate in some way but should instead be embraced. One can surely love and/or admire in many ways and for many reasons and this cannot be wrong, especially if the object is unaware. The pleasure is in the gladness that the man exists; the pain in the fact that one's feelings are unrequited. Some may well disagree. :)

KorkyTheCat, what a brilliant post! I very much agree with you. There is no harm in admiring one's work and finding that person attractive but wouldn't actually act on that attraction if you are already happy in the relationship you are currently in. The phrases "window shopping" and "look but can't touch" spring to mind. That said, a cheeky squeeze of Pasha rear wouldn't go amiss! :D
    Forum Member
    Just trespassing here as I've recently come to realise that an obsession needn't be guilt-ridden even if inappropriate in some way but should instead be embraced. One can surely love and/or admire in many ways and for many reasons and this cannot be wrong, especially if the object is unaware. The pleasure is in the gladness that the man exists; the pain in the fact that one's feelings are unrequited. Some may well disagree.
    KorkyTheCat, what a brilliant post! I very much agree with you. There is no harm in admiring one's work and finding that person attractive but wouldn't actually act on that attraction if you are already happy in the relationship you are currently in. The phrases "window shopping" and "look but can't touch" spring to mind. That said, a cheeky squeeze of Pasha rear wouldn't go amiss!

Thanks for trespassing Korky :D... You are very much welcome... :D
    And please do come back... :)

A very well written post Korky (as usual).....You must be a writer... :)

Agree with you and cheryl re window shopping... Dont necessarily need to try,buy or touch whatever you see.....so saying...BIB...oooo yeah.... ;):D

Havent read 50 shades of whatever.... and never plan to either but have been following your 50 shades series on the Louis thread Korky... :eek:;):D
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I promise you that I have never read 50 Shades or the sequels and wouldn't waste my eyesight, money or time on such drivel. :eek:
    Forum Member
    I promise you that I have never read 50 Shades or the sequels and wouldn't waste my eyesight, money or time on such drivel. :eek:

Neither would I ....You are doing quite well writing your own though...;):p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another reason the SCD producers need to keep a hold of our lovely Yozhik. Check out the statistics on this chart I found through google search http://www.ultimatestrictly.com/professional-statistics/ Pasha tops all but one chart, the one he doesn't top is because he's second placed below Karen Hardy under the Speciality Dances.

SCD producers - take note...seriously!
    Forum Member
    peppy5 wrote: »

Thanks for the links emma and peppy.... :)

Pasha dimples...ooo...yeah..... very bad camera work indeed....thats why never posted here...but agree we get to hear that gorgeous voice....ooo....laaaaa.....

Loved the Katya clip....boy can she screech....;):p... But then somehow I knew that would be the case.... She is very feisty...:rolleyes::D
This discussion has been closed.