Options

Lee is gonna get hurt in the end I can bet on it

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
Lee is gonna get hurt in the end I can bet on it Jasmine is probably just using Lee as a showmance thing the minute she gets out of the house she will be back to LA

Comments

• Options
    Chief KegwinChief Kegwin Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It`ll end in tears
  • Options
    detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha that would be hilarious
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The sooner the better so we don't have to watch any more of his self absorbed dross.
  • Options
    hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    Lee is so self absorbed that he gets hurt even when he has done the humping and dumping. He's very sensitive doncha know
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You think Lee is really that naïve? I'm pretty certain he's only using her too. She's a pretty girl and he thinks with his dick. That's all there is to it really. I can't imagine either of them believing it to be something more serious then a bit of fun.
  • Options
    yawalloperyawalloper Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    Lee will just get with another target when he's out so cant see him feeling too hurt for more than 5 minutes.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I hope it is his turn to get hurt, she is way out of hs league, LA beckons, Bye Bye dipstick Lee
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee is gonna get hurt and really from how hes behaved leading on Casey he deserves it
  • Options
    digiqueendigiqueen Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reckon if Jasmine goes out Lee will bounce straight back to Casey he'll be that broken-hearted.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee is gonna get hurt in the end I can bet on it Jasmine is probably just using Lee as a showmance thing the minute she gets out of the house she will be back to LA

I think Lee knows exactly what he is doing, he will be more "heartbroken" if he comes out of the house and no magazine is asking for his "triangle story";-)
  • Options
    BluestoneBluestone Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ironically, the player will be played.
  • Options
    abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The sooner the better. That tool is making an absolute idiot of himself
  • Options
    abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ill look after you. Let me look after you. Lee why don't you try looking after you child you absolute tool
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

yep..best he check in now for the clap clinic
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    You think Lee is really that naïve? I'm pretty certain he's only using her too. She's a pretty girl and he thinks with his dick. That's all there is to it really. I can't imagine either of them believing it to be something more serious then a bit of fun.

I think he is. He's like a child. I think he's more in love with being in love and it could have been anyone, but I don't think he has the emotional intelligence to sort the fantasy from the reality. He's getting swept away by the romance and drama of it all not realising that it's for the cameras on her side.
  • Options
    Flo71Flo71 Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the only way it will end in tears for Lee is if he gets his end caught in his zip.
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    I think he is. He's like a child. I think he's more in love with being in love and it could have been anyone, but I don't think he has the emotional intelligence to sort the fantasy from the reality. He's getting swept away by the romance and drama of it all not realising that it's for the cameras on her side.

Lee is fully aware of the cameras. That's all he and Casey talked about in the bolt hole at how they must be making good TV.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I waaana look arfur you.... I really waaana look arfur you... I want you to look arfur me tooo....

Better than Wuthering Heights this
  • Options
    NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt he has been used so blatantly before in the way that he uses women. To feel it from the other side might help him grow up a bit.
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee has the premature ejaculatory libido of a pubescent boy and the memory of a goldfish. His ego will be bruised but otherwise he'll be fine.

I find it amusing because as a woman, I can tell in some of Jasmine's responses to Lee's more outrageous declarations that she is inherently rolling her eyes and thinking, 'I can't wait to be rid of this schmuck' :D
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    revolver44 wrote: »
    I waaana look arfur you.... I really waaana look arfur you... I want you to look arfur me tooo....

Cripes...I only wish it was
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is that a bad thing ? :blush:
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    Lee is fully aware of the cameras. That's all he and Casey talked about in the bolt hole at how they must be making good TV.

That doesn't mean he has the capability to stay impartial and keep his feelings out of it. I think he likes the idea of being a player and scoring on tv but he's getting drawn deeper and deeper in. She's staying very non-committal and using him to bolster her power in the house. She's been very good at playing puppet master to Luisa and Lee.
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    revolver44 wrote: »

I notice she says absolutely nothing....he's doing all the chasing.
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee has the premature ejaculatory libido of a pubescent boy and the memory of a goldfish. His ego will be bruised but otherwise he'll be fine.

I find it amusing because as a woman, I can tell in some of Jasmine's responses to Lee's more outrageous declarations that she is inherently rolling her eyes and thinking, 'I can't wait to be rid of this schmuck' :D

Any woman watching the show is shuddering at those declarations:o