How Do You Think The Final Will Pan Out?

yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,527
Forum Member
My Guess...

4th Place = Jermain Jackman

Runner-ups = Jamie Johnson and Christina Marie

Winner = Sally Barker

I wish they'd reveal who comes 2nd/ 3rd; but I guess it's another frustration to the way the Voice Lives pan out.

Comments

• andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    Awful finalists...terrible end to the series.
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know. I dont even expect that the final will get a good rating. The finalists are boring. I watched the last two finals but they had some good relevant singers
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think 3 of the finalists are absolutely fantastic.

And the one I don't particularly like (Sally) is a firm fan favourite. So no, they're not really awful. It's a better set of finalists than either of the first 2 seasons.
  • Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    I'm predicting:

4th - Jamie
    3rd Christina
    2nd - Jermaine
    1st - Sally

Although the last two years I have got it very wrong!
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4th: Jamie
    3rd & 2nd: Jermaine & Christine
    1st: Sally
  • Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tobi wrote: »
    I know. I dont even expect that the final will get a good rating. The finalists are boring. I watched the last two finals but they had some good relevant singers

Disagree this is probably the best final we will have out of the three series so far as this year there all very talented and anyone could win. Last year really only Leah deserved to win. And if you guys think the first years talent was better then you guys am sorry don't really no what talent is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dreamer27 wrote: »
    I'm predicting:

4th - Jamie
    3rd Christina
    2nd - Jermaine
    1st - Sally

Although the last two years I have got it very wrong!

I hope you are wrong :p I would love Christina to win it.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    tobi wrote: »

I beg to differ. Last year was absolutely horrendous with Mike who sang flat in all of his performances and Andrea who did the most criminal version of My Immortal and the most uncomfortable-to-watch version of Hall of Fame (the only bits she got too were out of tune). Leah was great but Will gave her the wrong songs to sing, e.g. I Will Always Love You is a classic and people hate to listen to different versions of classics. Loving You is a great song but has no moment. Matt was great too but was lost in an endless sea of mediocrity and Leah. The previous year had Leanne (the definition of cruise ship and she had such a whiny tone) and Vince (who I just couldn't take seriously and was just the most overrated thing I had ever seen).

This year we at least have Sally who was brilliant with Dear Darlin and Christina who I don't think has sang a note out of tune yet? Jermain and Jamie ruin this line up slightly being two quite safe choices - tbh I am not really surprised because GB chose them.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the standard is high this year, I genuinely like all the contestants. In the first series, I didn't really like Vince or Tyler and last year I wasn't keen on Mike and though Andrea had a lovely voice I didn't think she did that well in the final. They could sing but just not my type. This year I think jamie and Jermaine are great singers, though I'm not bowled over. Sally has a great voice but Christina is my favourite so far. But I do think it is a great standard and I think it will be a close run thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disagree this is probably the best final we will have out of the three series so far as this year there all very talented and anyone could win. Last year really only Leah deserved to win. And if you guys think the first years talent was better then you guys am sorry don't really no what talent is.

I thought Andrea had a lovely voice and Matt was good but not anything special. Mike didn't do that well in the final. Leah was the best by far for me and I feel the same about Christina this year, but if have a feeling she won't win. The rest are all great singers but nothing special IMO. I think Leanne had an amazing voice and was very talented, but I wasn't a fan of vince and Tyler wasn't that great either for me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Andrea had a lovely voice and Matt was good but not anything special. Mike didn't do that well in the final. Leah was the best by far for me and I feel the same about Christina this year, but if have a feeling she won't win. The rest are all great singers but nothing special IMO. I think Leanne had an amazing voice and was very talented, but I wasn't a fan of vince and Tyler wasn't that great either for me.

I agree even though I enjoyed the first series, when you think of it the finalist that year, they really where not anything special especially compared to this years contestants.
  • Cestrian18Cestrian18 Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    I've got a feeling:

4th: Jermaine
    Runners Up: Christina Marie/Sally
    1st: Jamie (As a 'shock')

I think song choice and delivery is very important though as it can kill a performer, I just have a feeling as Jamie has a nice voice, seems to be growing and is the only contestant I've seen a glimmer of personality from-I actually think he's the most marketable out of the show too :)
  • moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cestrian18 wrote: »
    I've got a feeling:

I think song choice and delivery is very important though as it can kill a performer, I just have a feeling as Jamie has a nice voice, seems to be growing and is the only contestant I've seen a glimmer of personality from-I actually think he's the most marketable out of the show too :)

I'm agreeing with this, I think the BBC will be keen to have Kylie as the winning mentor, so I can see Jamie being given preferential staging, songs and running order.
  • ruby-tuesdayruby-tuesday Posts: 8,468
    Forum Member
    Will is my favourite coach and Jermain is my favourite singer so it's Team Will for me but I don't think the Great British Public will vote for him, so I wouldn't mind Jamie winning or Sally .... I didn't know the song Jamie sang last week but have listened to it several times since and really enjoy it ....I like all the finalists this year but, as I've said before, I can't listen to Christina Marie without having the sound turned down, if only she didn't shout so much she could be great, imo
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sally will win by a mile, with Christina runner up. I hope that Jermaine wins though.
  • -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    4th - Jermain
    3rd/2nd - Christina/Jamie
    Winner - Sally

Jamie just seems a bit too obvious for 4th, and in both the previous series it's been a bit of a surprise. The only way Sally won't win is if she tries something slightly uptempo, as with last week - if her and Tom were stupid enough to make that decision, I could see Jamie taking it. I can't imagine a scenario where Christina wins at this point.
  • rachymacrachymac Posts: 1,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cestrian18 wrote: »
    I've got a feeling:

I'm with you on that. I think Jamie could take it now...
  • SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
    Forum Member
    I am thinking 4. Jamie 3 Jermain, 2 Christina 1 Sally

I want Christina first and Sally would be my second choice.
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will be the closest final yet and I do think it largely depends on song choice. Off the bat I would say

4th: Jamie
    Runners up: 3rd Christina, 2nd Jermain
    Winner: Sally

But in all honesty I wouldn't be surprised to see Jamie win. I think it will be that close
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I could honestly see anyone taking it. Christina and Sally are ahead with the bookies but I don't think it's inconceivable to think that jamie and Jermaine have a chance of winning. Personally I think Christina's voice is streets ahead but I think the others are great too, so I just wish them all well.

It depends why people vote and if they vote. For example on the DS front page there were a few people saying they think Christina has the best voice but they want Sally to win. I think we could even see Sally or christina in a shock 4th place, I just feel it will be that close.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I could honestly see anyone taking it. Christina and Sally are ahead with the bookies but I don't think it's inconceivable to think that jamie and Jermaine have a chance of winning. Personally I think Christina's voice is streets ahead but I think the others are great too, so I just wish them all well.

It depends why people vote and if they vote. For example on the DS front page there were a few people saying they think Christina has the best voice but they want Sally to win. I think we could even see Sally or christina in a shock 4th place, I just feel it will be that close.

This is what makes this years fianl more exciting and more nerve wreaking then ever before.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nerve wracking. I want Christina, followed by Jaime, then Sally, then Jermaine. I can't call it. Although there's been so much hype around Sally, she doesn't lead by a mile - as with Sam Bailey who was clearly the front runner, nobody came close to her - Sally really does have competition.
    I think some of the best singers have gone. Femi, Bizzie, Rachel, Anna, Georgia, Sophie May - all unique, people who could sell albums and put on a good show - But we are stuck with who we are stuck with. The public gets what the public wants.
  • BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sally should win... She has a really special voice... But so had Leah last year and she didn't.
    But I'll predict Sally.
    I think it will be close between the other three, for second place... It comes down to song choices.
  • julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Sally will win but then last year everyone was convinced Leah was going to win and Andrea did.

I can see Jamie being the dark horse in this final. I think he will be in the top 3 anyway alongwith Christina Marie and of course Sally.
  • Cestrian18Cestrian18 Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    rachymac wrote: »
    I'm with you on that. I think Jamie could take it now...

I've just put a tenner on it, trusting my gut feeling, even though I'd like Sally to win :)