Webcam Girls At Your Service Ch 5

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
Forum Member
I don't really know what to make of this documentary. Bizarre to say the least at least the girls are everyday girls living off their income and I can't blame them for wanting do it for money since there is a huge amount of demand and pervs wanting for pay for this kind of service.

Comments

• mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    just another trashy channel 5 documentrey
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tas_Has wrote: »
    I don't really know what to make of this documentary. Bizarre to say the least at least the girls are everyday girls living off their income and I can't blame them for wanting do it for money since there is a huge amount of demand and pervs wanting for pay for this kind of service.

I see a market, I see suppliers, I see a demand, I see consumers.

Exactly what appointed moral position do you have to label other people pervs for wanting to watch women do things upon request in return for financial compensation?

By that logic am I a perv if I buy a sandwich from a shop with a nice window display and get served by a pretty girl at the counter?

Perversion is relative based on social expectations. Pederastry and paedophilia were common in Greek and Roman times, child brides and bigamy are still common in parts of Africa and Asia, a hundred years ago a man in his 40s marrying a 16 year old was considered a sensible way of ensuring access into a potential wealthy dynasty. Catholic priests, representatives of their faith, have a well known history of child abuse of minors despite their supposed position implying celibacy and moral rectitude in accordance with acceptable standards of proper conduct. So exactly what measuring stick are you trying to use here to ascertain the title of pervert in order to simplify their natures to suit your accusatory agenda that posits them as inferior somehow for their sexual interests or proclivities?

Most of these young women seemed to be fairly well balanced people doing a relatively easy job for quick money by sitting at home in front of their computer screens, talking and occasionally showing some skin. It just seems like a modern version of the nude dancing peep show booths that have existed for hundreds of years or indeed the Playboy Club, where men pay money to be catered to and teased. Nothing new except the technology.
  • doe_a_deerdoe_a_deer Posts: 2,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly what appointed moral position do you have to label other people pervs for wanting to watch women do things upon request in return for financial compensation?

By that logic am I a perv if I buy a sandwich from a shop with a nice window display and get served by a pretty girl at the counter?

Perversion is relative based on social expectations. Pederastry and paedophilia were common in Greek and Roman times, child brides and bigamy are still common in parts of Africa and Asia, a hundred years ago a man in his 40s marrying a 16 year old was considered a sensible way of ensuring access into a potential wealthy dynasty. Catholic priests, representatives of their faith, have a well known history of child abuse of minors despite their supposed position implying celibacy and moral rectitude in accordance with acceptable standards of proper conduct. So exactly what measuring stick are you trying to use here to ascertain the title of pervert in order to simplify their natures to suit your accusatory agenda that posits them as inferior somehow for their sexual interests or proclivities?

Most of these young women seemed to be fairly well balanced people doing a relatively easy job for quick money by sitting at home in front of their computer screens, talking and occasionally showing some skin. It just seems like a modern version of the nude dancing peep show booths that have existed for hundreds of years or indeed the Playboy Club, where men pay money to be catered to and teased. Nothing new except the technology.

I don't think the poster claimed to have any 'appointed moral position.' They were merely offering an opinion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doe_a_deer wrote: »
    I don't think the poster claimed to have any 'appointed moral position.' They were merely offering an opinion.

I don't find the idea of someone liking a woman with shaven legs that perverted, personally. Unless we're going to consider disposable razors tantamount to sex objects which frankly makes me feel uncomfortable. I didn't see anything particular perverted going on. No sex dungeons, Hitachi wands on high speed, no sodomy or deranged behaviour. Just some lonely blokes using their laptops to find a woman who they can pay to do what they ask for a bit. Which frankly sounds like most PC World managers going through Monster.com job vacancy applications in terms of functional similarity once you remove the webcam.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member

These men use their sorry life to entertain themselves paying money for sexual objects is nothing to be proud of. No decent man would want to go on the internet to make themselves look stupid wanking off to basically webcam prostitutes. These so called services should not exist in this day and age. Women are NOT objects men should be playing around with. If men needs to play, he can use his own hand or go out and actually find a girl that would help him accomplish that. Taking a shortcut making quick money is something any girl should NOT be proud of. What they are doing is turnishining what women has so far achieved in a male dominated world. No decent human being should ever be proud of undressing on webcam for old blocks that can't get any. I really don't understand how someone would be proud of that. If you want a job that pays you good money, you work hard for it, in a competitive field where you know you are contributing to the society instead of taking shortcuts to these kinds of services.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not very evolved these men creatures are they :(