Discovered by Katie Price: ... *tumbleweed*

124»

Comments

• Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharona68 wrote: »
    Agree with the other poster than questioned why anyone in their right mind would want KP as their manager?????

Her "people skills" are akin to Adolf Hitlers. How many "best friends" has she had in her reality shows over the years that are never seen nor heard of again?

But never fear "the pwicey" will return. :rolleyes:

Cant imagine anyone wanting her bossing them about - well not unless they are some desperate star-struck fame-hungry wannabe like Alex Reid...

Discovered by Katie Price - imagine having that tag line dogging your every career move? :eek:

A couple of modelling jobs and mag interviews down the line they will start believing they are the next big thing and have the audacity to think for themselves, which she will loathe... then she will dump them and say she created them, she can destroy them too.

OK I just made that bit up, but you read it here first folks!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The problem with Jordan being a manager is you have to be able to take the barrage of 'Remember you would be nothing with out me', 'no one is interested in you, they are just interested in what I am doing with you'.

Jordan lacks self confidence, this is apparent because of how much effort she has gone to, to change her appearance over the years. I hope she wouldn't be recommending that to a young hopeful.

I can personally say I wouldn't be ecstatic about her managing my daughter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glenn A wrote: »
    I think this vile, talentless trollop's career is on the way out. No one, barring HEAT magazine, would care if she became a recluse for the next 50 years.

Indeed. I'd gladly volunteer to lock her in and throw away the key :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bambii wrote: »
    ...Jordan lacks self confidence, this is apparent because of how much effort she has gone to, to change her appearance over the years. I...

And don't forget she cannot be without a man on her arm for even a nanosecond... After all, with all the effort and expense to keep her look (note I did not say 'good looks' ;) ) she needs the male validation that it was all worth it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And don't forget she cannot be without a man on her arm for even a nanosecond... After all, with all the effort and expense to keep her look (note I did not say 'good looks' ;) ) she needs the male validation that it was all worth it.
    so so true. Its just a great example for young impressionable girls that are fascinated with her.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would bet that there is a clause in the contract saying that the first photoshoot is doing a joint topless calender with Pwicey herself.

It won't last anyway. She's too insecure and she will really struggle with having to spend time in the company of someone younger, prettier and sexier that she is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just a sneak peak at some hopefuls that are open to an online vote.

SkyLivingOnline Sky Living Online
    Vote for who you think should get the final space at Katie's boot camp - http://bit.ly/lwjNbt
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »

Vote for who you think should get the final space at Katie's boot camp - http://bit.ly/lwjNbt

4 mingers & 1 super Krusty minger:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    Oh just go away you old washed up trout(kp). Your fake romance isn't selling anymore and your little piggy nosed goldigger of a lover isn't interesting anymore.Hang up your adders and be done with it.
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »
    4 mingers & 1 super Krusty minger:D

Now why didnt they call it that?? So much catchier than Discovered by Katie Price... :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I bet the one who can stuff as many electrical devices as possible in their chuff will be selected. That would make kp proud no doubt. It will show that they have learnt well from their idol.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or maybe the winner will be the one who needs the most plastic surgery? Krusty would then lead the follow-on reality show where she takes her new model agency client by the hand through the barrage of cosmetic surgery. To add an audience element, the public could vote for which procedure to put the winning contestant through each week? ..... Can see it now.....:eek: Krusty fake-fainting as the anaesthetic needle goes near protege! Krusty attempting to look nervous, but of course failing as her face is too tight/botoxed to show any expression, as her charge has a 'KP matching boob job' (even if the winner's male):D

Oh the daftness of this awful series is endless
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cezzy wrote: »
    Or maybe the winner will be the one who needs the most plastic surgery? Krusty would then lead the follow-on reality show where she takes her new model agency client by the hand through the barrage of cosmetic surgery. To add an audience element, the public could vote for which procedure to put the winning contestant through each week? ..... Can see it now.....:eek: Krusty fake-fainting as the anaesthetic needle goes near protege! Krusty attempting to look nervous, but of course failing as her face is too tight/botoxed to show any expression, as her charge has a 'KP matching boob job' (even if the winner's male):D

Oh the daftness of this awful series is endless

Funny but spot on.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Her so called talent show doesn't seem to be getting the attention she hoped by the media :D. She must be rattling round scratching her bald patches trying to think of new ways to stay in the spotlight.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her so called talent show doesn't seem to be getting the attention she hoped by the media :D. She must be rattling round scratching her bald patches trying to think of new ways to stay in the spotlight.

You might be right, it always amazes me what lengths people will go to in order to get attention. She taught PA well:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    You might be right, it always amazes me what lengths people will go to in order to get attention. She taught PA well:D

Most celebs want to be noticed but kp takes it to another level. No one is as desperate as she is. So in other words she is the most desperastest of them all.(and yes i know there is no such word as desperastest before a know it all points it out):p
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

aargh ive missed the voting!!!
    I really wanted to see what the contenders looked like. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aargh ive missed the voting!!!
    I really wanted to see what the contenders looked like. :(

I only looked at two and one of them was a girl who did a caterpillar move all over the floor. Strange.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only looked at two and one of them was a girl who did a caterpillar move all over the floor. Strange.:D

I voted. :o I can't go on a site with a vote and ignore it... that is why I don't like following links... I voted for the BT wedding car etc following a link from here.:o:o:o
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted. :o I can't go on a site with a vote and ignore it... that is why I don't like following links... I voted for the BT wedding car etc following a link from here.:o:o:o

aww Onion ! you do make me laugh :D:D:D