The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board

Comments

• PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    I still have more pictures to add to that gallery too lol

*mops all around*

Please post more and soon.... :p:p

*Passing over the mops after keeping enough for myself* :p:p ... although the way things are going will need to restock pretty soon.... :rolleyes::p
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    I dont know :rolleyes: I love/adore/lust for the yozhik look.... :p:D

Borrowing from LadyA.....:D:D

http://simplypasha.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=192&fullsize=1

http://simplypasha.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=51&fullsize=1

Thanks for both links last night Pashulty. Boy does he look mighty fine, what a hot honey.:o:p
    Forum Member
    Last year on Children in Need ( Thanks LadyA....just needed a bit of Pasha love)....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXKASSJU_RE
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Thanks for both links last night Pashulty. Boy does he look mighty fine, what a hot honey.:o:p

For BIB see above .....:D:D
    Forum Member
    Last year on Children in Need ( Thanks LadyA....just needed a bit of Pasha love)....

Thanks Pashulty. Would be good if some of the pros were involved again this year (so long as Pasha was there mind.;):p)
    Forum Member
    Thanks Pashulty. Would be good if some of the pros were involved again this year (so long as Pasha was there mind.;):p)

Its Flavia and Anton this year with Russell and Widdy :eek::mad:
    Forum Member
    Found this tribute video on the internet..... Enjoy oodles and oodles of gorgeousness ......;):rolleyes::o .... loved them together..... :):)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjn2up_sasha-tribute_shortfilms
    Forum Member
    Found this tribute video on the internet..... Enjoy oodles and oodles of gorgeousness ......;):rolleyes::o .... loved them together..... :):)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjn2up_sasha-tribute_shortfilms

Thanks Pashulty, this is really good, esp. all the close-up shots of Pasha.:o Drool time - just how we like it.:D
    Can I ask, have you bought your Pash and Katya tour tickets yet? I've gotta do something about that and soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Look at him wearing the Pudsey ears in the background being cute. :D
    Was there ever a proper pic of him with the ears?
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TeamPasherley ‏@teamkishafans
    Voting lines will open at 8pm tonight #TeamPasherely. Here are the numbers you'll need : Landline 09015 22 52 01 Mobile 622 52 01
    Forum Member
    Look at him wearing the Pudsey ears in the background being cute. :D
    Was there ever a proper pic of him with the ears?

All his sections are so endearing.... sigh.....

:mad: They didnt get a close up of him with those ears....:mad:
    Forum Member
    Thanks Pashulty, this is really good, esp. all the close-up shots of Pasha.:o Drool time - just how we like it.:D
    Can I ask, have you bought your Pash and Katya tour tickets yet? I've gotta do something about that and soon.

Just fixed my date with Pash on the 13th of April.... row 3 but slightly to the left...apparently all the good seats sold out....lady at the counter said sold out this week...she was ' Everyone wants to see Pasha'....i think she was amused by my frustration....but I have now a date with my Pash :D:D:D
    Would suggest Shona that you make haste....:D:D
    Forum Member
    Just fixed my date with Pash on the 13th of April.... row 3 but slightly to the left...apparently all the good seats sold out....lady at the counter said sold out this week...she was ' Everyone wants to see Pasha'....i think she was amused by my frustration....but I have now a date with my Pash :D:D:D
    Would suggest Shona that you make haste....:D:D

Lol, of course they do.:p Katya a bit though I'm sure.;)
    Really pleased for you Pashulty.:)
    Better get my skates on. Wonder if it would be noticed if I went AWOL for two consecutive evenings in April.:rolleyes::p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats on the tour tix..though the my part may be overstated LOL que starts behind meeee remember? :P lol
    Forum Member

Thanks Sunshine. Very good pic of Pasha and Katya in Jersey article.:)
    OK who's going on the cruise mid June then? I've always liked the idea of cruising, but June doesn't fit in with the school holidays - couldn't Robin and Kristina swap with them.;) Sure Gilks wouldn't mind if they finished in BTF a little earlier than planned.:p
    How are you today Lady A?
    We won't forget - you head the queue then we follow.:p
    Forum Member
    Thanks sunshine for the link and Shona and LadyA for the wishes....

Pashulty is a very very happy bunny.... :D:D:D

As Shona mentioned LadyA... you head the queue and we follow .... But he is mine on the 13th of April.... :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Thanks sunshine for the link and Shona and LadyA for the wishes....

Pashulty is a very very happy bunny.... :D:D:D

As Shona mentioned LadyA... you head the queue and we follow .... But he is mine on the 13th of April.... :D:D:D

Then hopefully mine just a few days later.;):D
    Forum Member
    Then hopefully mine just a few days later.;):D

Have you decided yet which one are you going to, Inverness or Aberdeen.... or both?:p:p:D
    Forum Member
    Have you decided yet which one are you going to, Inverness or Aberdeen.... or both?:p:p:D

Was hoping for both (Christmas and then birthday presies, well that's what I'm telling the family for now.;):p) So long as I get good seats, although my daughter did say "I'll need to hold you back.":D
    April could turn out to be a very good month indeed.;):p
    Forum Member
    Was hoping for both (Christmas and then birthday presies, well that's what I'm telling the family for now.;):p) So long as I get good seats, although my daughter did say "I'll need to hold you back.":D
    April could turn out to be a very good month indeed.;):p

Working the family are you??:D ....

Good for you....

And good idea to take your daughter as your chaperone... will keep you out of mischief....:D:p:D

Make sure you get your tickets soon though....:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Working the family are you??:D ....
    Good for you....

And good idea to take your daughter as your chaperone... will keep you out of mischief....:D

Make sure you get your tickets soon though....

Of course, every little helps Pashulty.;)
    As for daughter keeping me out of mischief, she has a mischievous streak herself, but she's at a funny age (again:rolleyes:) when mums can be "so embarassing.":p
    No doubt she'll have us up in the balcony out of harm's way.;) Wonder if it's a big drop from there to the stage.:eek::p
    I guess as far as the divine Mr K is concerned (Mr E is my only other dreamboat:o) I'm all talk really as wouldn't know what to say so safer if I just admire and dream.;)
    Did try booking tickets online earlier, but the event isn't showing on their sites so will need to phone.
    Forum Member
    Of course, every little helps Pashulty.;)
    As for daughter keeping me out of mischief, she has a mischievous streak herself, but she's at a funny age (again:rolleyes:) when mums can be "so embarassing."
    No doubt she'll have us up in the balcony out of harm's way.Wonder if it's a big drop from there to the stage.:eek::p
    I guess as far as the divine Mr K is concerned (Mr E is my only other dreamboat:o) I'm all talk really as wouldn't know what to say so safer if I just admire and dream.
    Did try booking tickets online earlier, but the event isn't showing on their sites so will need to phone.

That was my problem as well.... it wasnt showing on their sites and then couldnt get through on the phone... booo... thats why ended up getting the tickets late.... Its 10 miles from my place and 10 miles from work.... so no way for me to sneak out quickly to get the tickets on a working day.... plus had a few long shifts to boot.... grrrr..... anyways happy with my date with Pash.... will try and see whether I can see them somewhere else down south.... there isnt any other venue for miles......:p:p...
    Also hoping they are going to announce the SCD tour pros soon...... will get a ticket only if Pash is there....:p:p
    Forum Member
    That was my problem as well.... it wasnt showing on their sites and then couldnt get through on the phone... booo... thats why ended up getting the tickets late.... Its 10 miles from my place and 10 miles from work.... so no way for me to sneak out quickly to get the tickets on a working day.... plus had a few long shifts to boot.... grrrr..... anyways happy with my date with Pash.... will try and see whether I can see them somewhere else down south.... there isnt any other venue for miles......:p:p...
    Also hoping they are going to announce the SCD tour pros soon...... will get a ticket only if Pash is there....:p:p

My thoughts too Pashulty.:)
    Pasha needs to be included. I wonder if CRH will include Katya still as three of the females that usually tour, well, their celeb partners won't be there. Be interesting to see who's in and who's out.
    If you want bums on seats Craig, then you'll make sure the Kovalev is asked.;):p
    Forum Member
    My thoughts too Pashulty.:)
    Pasha needs to be included. I wonder if CRH will include Katya still as three of the females that usually tour, well, their celeb partners won't be there. Be interesting to see who's in and who's out.
    If you want bums on seats Craig, then you'll make sure the Kovalev is asked.;):p

Well Vincent doesnt do the tour.... so Pash could partner Dani.... they would be dynamite together.... just saying if Kimberley doesnt do it....which most likely she will not.....
This discussion has been closed.