Hell and High Water- Comic Relief Challenge, BBC One now

2»

Comments

• owlloverowllover Posts: 7,980
    Forum Member
    Alex482 wrote: »
    A woman aged 24 who didn't think that there were elephants in Africa deserves to be treated harshly. How can someone go through twelve years of education and still come out as thick as pig sh1t? It's an embarrassment. People like her shouldn't even be allowed to vote.
    Smiley433 wrote: »
    Chelsee before the trip: My mum kind of does everything for me. I'm 24, I need to start getting a bit independent. Should I take some bikinis, mum? Maybe this trip will give me a bit of independence. Hopefully.

Chelsee after digging out 5cm3 of the loo pit: I'm done now. I'm bored.

You forgot ''I'm enjoying this, it's good therapy'' 2 seconds before.

All of the above.

She really is as thick as pigshit and God help us all if she isn't acting to camera.
  • Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member
    She didn't row - she occasionally dipped her paddle into the river.

I suppose that was a 4 on the 5-level difficulty scale, so why didn't they first have a practice on the Olympic watercourse?

These things always amuse me - and to be honest, I only watch them in the hope of seeing the useless celebs come unstuck or look stupid (Chelsey talking to the kids about learning English "Can you understand a lot what I am saying":rolleyes:). They go on these trips for a few days and declare that it has been the greatest thing in their lives before having a blub to raise money - yet none of these celebs will actually go to help kids in the UK.

That's why I don't give to any of these telethons.

Oh look Jessie J is at a HIV support project in the UK on BBC One right now.
  • CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure why Greg James was there. Didnt really make that much of a contribution to the programme oh except saying 'This is awful' not about the conditions but because his phone to Radio 1 wouldnt work!!
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andagha wrote: »
    My heart was in my mouth watching the rescue of Dara, even though I knew he had survived it was still a heart wrenching moment.
    On the one hand I was a bit annoyed at their incompetence. It seemed like they went out of their way to be totally unprepared, and taking someone who also couldn't swim seemed reckless. On the other hand, it wasn't quite as dangerous as they made it sound. They had a helicopter! And several nice comfy support boats.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brangdon wrote: »
    On the one hand I was a bit annoyed at their incompetence. It seemed like they went out of their way to be totally unprepared, and taking someone who also couldn't swim seemed reckless. On the other hand, it wasn't quite as dangerous as they made it sound. They had a helicopter! And several nice comfy support boats.

Two support boats capsized. They did have back-up, obviously, but that doesn't mean it wasn't dangerous.