✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHNANcpPf4o

Poor Dan isn't coping very well since last night.:(

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for gods sake get a grip, l don't see Dexter and Gina complaining :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know alot of people hate him but i actually like him. This is because i do believe he's been himself and not supressed himself because hes scared of being hated like the others and also he doesnt sit on the fence.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FFS

Get over yourself man and grow a pair
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They are battle hardened.:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What a loser. Maybe he will realize how Gina and dexter have felt for the last 3 weeks? Oh no, he will just play up to the cameras and make it out like he's the only one to have been nominated.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rubyx93 wrote: »
    I know alot of people hate him but i actually like him. This is because i do believe he's been himself and not supressed himself because hes scared of being hated like the others and also he doesnt sit on the fence.

I agree with all this. He's a nice guy, if not a little insecure.
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeez if this is what he is like with two nominations what would he be like with "a Dexter"
  • Options
    Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who does he think he is ffs? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's too busy moaning about last week's EIGHT cocksuckers who DARED to nominate her. :rolleyes:

As for Dan, I automatically feel bad for someone when they cry. Anyone. It's my main weakness. He's my least favourite currently, but I don't like seeing people cry. :o
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

It's worrying to think that the emotional mess was involved in one of the most high profile criminal investigations of recent times. He is no loss to the police force.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's too busy moaning about last week's EIGHT cocksuckers who DARED to nominate her. :rolleyes:

As for Dan, I automatically feel bad for someone when they cry. Anyone. It's my main weakness. He's my least favourite currently, but I don't like seeing people cry. :o

He's playing up to the public to be saved.
  • Options
    wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    Only 2 people nominated him jesus he needs to man up :rolleyes:
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ferfer wrote: »
    He's playing up to the public to be saved.

I just got to the end, him suggesting that he's the only giving, loyal and honest housemate ruined it. :rolleyes::D:o
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    Only 2 people nominated him jesus he needs to man up :rolleyes:

Exactly. He should count his blessings. If I went through face-to-face noms and only got two, I'd be well pleased. lol

Why is he starting to remind me of Charlie BB10 with all his 'I'm dead genuine me'.
  • Options
    MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ferfer wrote: »
    What a loser. Maybe he will realize how Gina and dexter have felt for the last 3 weeks? Oh no, he will just play up to the cameras and make it out like he's the only one to have been nominated.

indeed - he nominated the same 2 people 3 weeks in a row and he whines like a little girl?

So much for Detective Cry-Baby
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Dan:(