Options

HOLLYOAKS: (spoiler) is this Claire in the photo?

Comments

• Options
    Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I Think so yes, or it could be sandy but her ends arn't as spilt, so i think its clare
  • Options
    RinsewindRinsewind Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Difficult to tell - Maybe if PJ?(waving at screen) had a mjrror on his left ear, we could see her face! :D
  • Options
    VIP101VIP101 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm where's the spoiler lol?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    VIP101 wrote: »

Because some people don't read the news etc so may not know she maybe coming back!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because some people don't read the news etc so may not know she maybe coming back!!

Erm well there's been a number of thread titles stating she's coming back and you practically tell she's coming back in your tittle. So meh!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Erm well there's been a number of thread titles stating she's coming back and you practically tell she's coming back in your tittle. So meh!!

Get a grip and get a life!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get a grip and get a life!!

Wow you been drinking or something? Why are you getting so worked up over a innocent comment? Lol as you tell me to get a life. Lmfao!
  • Options
    garthwest89garthwest89 Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    VIP101 I don't think I've seen you say anything to do with the actual content of the threads this evening, except when you're telling people how and what they should be posting.

try commenting about the post itself and the content in it and you might be able to have a reasonable conversation! just chill out! :cool:

on the actual subject of Clare's return tho, do we know when or if it's actually happening? it all seems to be running cold, unless they reveal her to be Trevor's boss.... :eek:
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,273
    Forum Member

:confused: DS has only announces she's coming back 50 million times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VIP101 I don't think I've seen you say anything to do with the actual content of the threads this evening, except when you're telling people how and what they should be posting.

try commenting about the post itself and the content in it and you might be able to have a reasonable conversation! just chill out! :cool:

on the actual subject of Clare's return tho, do we know when or if it's actually happening? it all seems to be running cold, unless they reveal her to be Trevor's boss.... :eek:

Lol yeah sure. Well I think you need to actually chill and have a descent convo not me as you was so rude and aggressive for no reason.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    :confused: DS has only announces she's coming back 50 million times.

Have you been counting? :D
  • Options
    IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that it may be her right at the beginning of the opening sequence biting into that red cherry
  • Options
    Forum Member
    IWasBored wrote: »
    I think that it may be her right at the beginning of the opening sequence biting into that red cherry

I always thought it was Carmel.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IWasBored wrote: »

It's not as they were filmed back in 2010 and Gemma was gone by then. She only returned this year and the person bitting into the cherry has always been in the tittles since they were revamped in September 2010.

Lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Deleted
  • Options
    MasterjonboiMasterjonboi Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Grow up mate!!!!
  • Options
    omnidirectionalomnidirectional Posts: 18,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemma has definitely been back at Hollyoaks this week, so it probably is her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grow up mate!!!!

Why for asking a question? :confused:
  • Options
    The22ndRachelThe22ndRachel Posts: 652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rinsewind wrote: »
    I always thought it was Carmel.

I always thought Carmel too with the cherry, or Teresa, though they do look similar.

Grow up mate!!!!

For goodness sake VIP was only asking a simple question reffering to the thread title, why's everyone having a go at him/her?
  • Options
    soapnutsoapnut Posts: 6,905
    Forum Member
    It's Ash biting into the cherry although that image of her is definitely reminiscent of Clare!
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not Ash. It was shot long before Ash joined the show. It's a 2010 cast member.
  • Options
    IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is it then?
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hollyoaks confirmed in a tweet in 2011 its Carmel biting the cherry.