Dappy No Regrets back in the ITunes Top 40

Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
Forum Member
It's currently at 34 and its been climbing a lot since he's been on Big Brother I don't think it was even in the top 1000 before he entered the house . http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WoImizvsj5w

Comments

• aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    I love this song always have.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,527
    Forum Member
    I think he;s achieved what he set out to do when he entered the house.

After the Argument with Luisa in week 1, I didn't think he would; however he's coming across rather well in the last 2 weeks.
  • michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is a great song. I have always thought Dappy was a great talent. The song writing in Nu Dubz was brilliant.
  • GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rubbish song!! you want a good rap tune listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxR9ZAoG7fA by the master!! just don't let him near your GF :D
  • TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love his music - it was a shame about the rumours about his behaviour but I have liked him very much in the house - so fair play to him.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I love this song he's actually really talented then people give him credit for N Dubz music was also a guilty pleasure of mine.
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    It is a great song. I have always thought Dappy was a great talent. The song writing in Nu Dubz was brilliant.
    I agree I like a lot of his solo stuff and N Dubz albums were actually very good .
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Dappy.
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    It's now at 24 I wonder if it could go top 40 officially this week :)
  • jason_strenthamjason_strentham Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's now at 24 I wonder if it could go top 40 officially this week :)

Of course. It probably will go top 20.
  • SweetSyrupSweetSyrup Posts: 2,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great song for a talented lad, was a little sad he came second, still a great finish for him and public turn around.