Dancing on Ice 2012 - The Final - 25th March 2012 - ITV1 - 6:50pm

Comments

• brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Chico just proves he's not in the same league as the other two...

I disagree - you cannot compare jorgi with chico - shes like a little fairy doll that Matt can lift with one finger and she doesnt dance on his own - but chico does alot of skating and lifting!
  • squadgesquadge Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    i was wondering what to have on my sandwich now i know,,,,,CHEESE

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,030
    Forum Member
    Let her speak chico jeez:rolleyes:
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,572
    Forum Member
    Schnable wrote: »
    When you think that Matt has to do all the lifting and tap dancing and lots of other twists and turns and jumps on his own, he is really in a different class to Jorgie.

It works the other way too. Mathew still looks like an amateur compared to the professionals when doing big lifts or doing any complicated dancing, and he did in that even if you ignore the stumble. He just skates a bit better than Jorgie, and she gets told to do soemthing else anyway . Jorgie doing what she does looked interchangeable with her pros doing the same routine. Skating he is better. Doing what she's given, she's at least as good as him.
  • SchnableSchnable Posts: 1,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dare Devil wrote: »
    Still very good scores considering.

What one little slip and tons of skating V No little slip and no skating?
  • Sandra BeeSandra Bee Posts: 9,368
    Forum Member
    He did a lot more solo skating than Jorgie.
  • Fatima502Fatima502 Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Chico rowing back from his planned script to belatedly show concern for his partner
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 366,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biggins :mad:
  • JAMESPEARCE91JAMESPEARCE91 Posts: 3,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was heart in mouth stuff there. I thought she was gonna end up on her head!
    Shame it happened but there is a lot of pressure. Katarina talking a bit rubbish there.
    I didn't like how Chico kept talking over Jodeyne there too. I was more worried about her.
  • linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sandra Bee wrote: »

Corey's done more solo skating than her.
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, however, people are spending real cash voting for these people :P
    As long as they're not spending your cash eh ;):D
  • HerefordgirlHerefordgirl Posts: 3,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feel really flat now. It was a horrible track to get but to make a mistake like that as well, takes all the gloss off.
  • shinnyrshinnyr Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because that was the routine he was given. I honestly dislike it when people use this. I agree, Jorgie didn't skate a lot, but look to T&D for that. Not her. Judge her on the routine she was given. It's what I am doing with them all.
  • SchnableSchnable Posts: 1,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It works the other way too. Mathew still looks like an amateur compared to the professionals when doing big lifts or doing any complicated dancing, and he did in that even if you ignore the stumble. He just skates a bit better than Jorgie, and she gets told to do soemthing else anyway . Jorgie doing what she does looked interchangeable with her pros doing the same routine. Skating he is better. Doing what she's given, she's at least as good as him.

What a shame then that we never got to see any of her actually doing this wonderful skating that it's claimed she is so good at.
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, after 12 weeks you'd hope those MacLeans women on the advert could sing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't they sold the tickets for this tour yet?
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What gets me is that he lifted her too fast, dropped her over his back, caught her by her legs, started to put her down, then dropped her again.

I wouldn't be laughing if anyone had been hurt, but that really has made my night.
  • brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But Matthew is an amateur - the pros have been at this for years they are supposed to be good! I think Matthew is actually one of the best skaters ever in this competition. I also think they undersold Jorgi by not letting her skate on her own as she too is a good skater
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fatima502 wrote: »
    Chico rowing back from his planned script to belatedly show concern for his partner

:D:D Kinda too little too late, I reckon. :D:D
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Awww...bless you Chico, so needs to skate Bolero!!
  • ToxicBlossomToxicBlossom Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Beyond gutted for Chico :( What a unfortunate slip up there. It's a shame because the rest of the routine was really good and well choreographed.

I hope he does perfect on his next routine and I really hope he still has a shot of getting through to the final two but after that mistake, I'm not sure.
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 145,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Once again, Jorgie does the least amount of skating (as Katarina said). T & D should be ashamed they are not showcasing her skating more, or do they know something we don't?
  • Fatima502Fatima502 Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    CaseyKlein wrote: »
    love the way he drops her not once but twice. made no attempt to save her as she slide down his back. matt got kicked in the face with a skate and still made sure jorgie was down safe.

Yes, that's true. And that was Jorgie’s fault as well.

Chico has a great body and a lovely smile, but he opens his mouth too much, even talking over Joydene when she's trying to defend him.
  • HerefordgirlHerefordgirl Posts: 3,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the celebs put these routines together for the showcase, or at least had plenty of input this time?
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shinnyr wrote: »
    Because that was the routine he was given. I honestly dislike it when people use this. I agree, Jorgie didn't skate a lot, but look to T&D for that. Not her. Judge her on the routine she was given. It's what I am doing with them all.

But we've already established earlier on that the finalists DID get a say in their own choreography this week, so there's no reason she couldn't have asked to do a bit of skating for a change.