Options

Emmerdale - what's troubling Cain?

Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
From tonight's episode and a few things I've read, there is something troubling Cain. Does anyone know any details?

Comments

• Options
    Dean_FranceDean_France Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    The gang he grassed up to return home have found him?
    It was a shady return for his unrealistic comeback to the show all those years ago.
  • Options
    Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moira
  • Options
    GibsonAndyGibsonAndy Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    Sez_Babe wrote: »
    From tonight's episode and a few things I've read, there is something troubling Cain. Does anyone know any details?

Bill Ward's acting ability, probably.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The preview for tomorrow night is intriguing:

http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/previews/video-preview-wed-24-dec-7pm
    So Cain abandoned the car and looked scared. With the way he's acting, I think this is something serious.
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cain is always troubled. Story of his life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can the threads be merged please? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there's a big story for Cain starting the new year, it will involve. charity, moria, and the dingles as you would expect.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erectile dysfunction, I've suspected it for a long while. The bloke is totally limp.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    cybersq wrote: »
    there's a big story for Cain starting the new year, it will involve. charity, moria, and the dingles as you would expect.

Is it an illness? Or did something happen in France?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    When Emmerdale accidentally uploaded their 2015 preview video that someone found, there were also pictures of Cain in hospital. So I think it's in illness, unless he thinks it is and it's not. But they got taken down. :(
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    When Emmerdale accidentally uploaded their 2015 preview video that someone found, there were also pictures of Cain in hospital. So I think it's in illness, unless he thinks it is and it's not. But they got taken down. :(

I saw them too. I reckon they'll put them back up again soon after Christmas, when all the wedding stuff is over.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've read some spoilers about a diagnosis. However, from the scene tonight, we see a police officer saying that when Cain dumped the car he looks scared. How will this tie in?
  • Options
    RadicalNatureRadicalNature Posts: 5,104
    Forum Member
    I thought it was some kind of memory loss thing... couldn't remember where he left the car.
    I really don't want him to be ill. It'll be awful viewing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I'm thinking cancer/ brain tumour...explains the tiredness, the "long trips Away" etc
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    I'm thinking cancer/ brain tumour...explains the tiredness, the "long trips Away" etc

I thought brain tumor, or at least something connected to brain trauma from when Zak hit him.

It'd explain his irritability and his anger bursts, too, cause he has an outburst tonight, and they're massive warning symptoms in brain-related issues.
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was some kind of memory loss thing... couldn't remember where he left the car.
    I really don't want him to be ill. It'll be awful viewing.

I don't want him to be ill, but it will be well acted by both Jeff Hordley and Natalie J Robb, IMO
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I so wanted him to keep his word and make Charity get out of Butler's Farm yesterday; but he meekly told her she could stay until after New Year; all of 2015 probably. I think he is probably having seizures, which would account for him crashing the car on his way home from France and being vague as to where it happened. All in all it doesn't look like being a very festive Christmas at Butler's Farm.
  • Options
    lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    He's never really been worried when it comes his criminal activities. I'm sure it'll be something totally unrelated to that.
  • Options
    hearts51hearts51 Posts: 2,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just thought that maybe he had done a hit n run and was a little bit concerned for his actions
  • Options
    dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it parkinsons?
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit annoyed they gave him a storyline like this.
  • Options
    80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cain has a brain aneurysm
    . It's on the press office website :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want him to be ill, but it will be well acted by both Jeff Hordley and Natalie J Robb, IMO
    I'm sure he'll make a miraculous recovery. ;-)
  • Options
    MaddaleneMaddalene Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Wyezed wrote: »
    I'm sure he'll make a miraculous recovery. ;-)

HE BLOODY BETTER HAD DO!!!!
  • Options
    lubaluba Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone notice how his hands were shaking?