Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's right she is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And? She has called him a fair few names as well!
  • Options
    amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Sounds about right to me.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He got that spot on then !!
  • Options
    jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The other housemates say his Mood Swings and Rants are causing a bad Vibe in the house
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    jj2 wrote: »
    During nominations yesterday according to the Daily Star

What a nice man he is:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's not wrong is he

Love how he doesn't mince his words :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, yet again he is being quite restrained...I would have added a few other choice descriptions of her. I admire him for his patience - saint.
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yet he's the one up for eviction.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The other housemates say his Mood Swings and Rants are causing a bad Vibe in the house

I'm picking up on them too.
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a good honest reason to nominate someone.
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimindex wrote: »

I guess the drunken pretentious crowd outnumber him.
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Makes for a better show, don't it? Why is it in the viewers interest that the likes of Denise and Natalie are coasting along in there? A bit of tension always makes for a more entertaining show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess the drunken pretentious crowd outnumber him.

Spot on
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    seems as though hes right
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:confused::confused: does that make him bad
  • Options
    TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well, doesn't mean the others are right. We can see how the coven are ganging up on him and bullying him. He was quite relaxed and cool before that harridan Welch started pestering him and being in his face. I still really like him and it is a shame this has happened because he was very entertaining when he was in a happy mood.

Nicola, Natalie and Denise are really nasty pieces of work and I hope that it is the end of all their so-called careers when they get out of the house.
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    She appears to be like a cat on a hot tin roof until she gets the alcohol each night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tortue wrote: »
    :confused::confused: does that make him bad

Not bad, just not very nice, to call someone a drunken 'bitch' is not nice in my book.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tewingirl wrote: »
    Well, doesn't mean the others are right. We can see how the coven are ganging up on him and bullying him. He was quite relaxed and cool before that harridan Welch started pestering him and being in his face. I still really like him and it is a shame this has happened because he was very entertaining when he was in a happy mood.

Nicola, Natalie and Denise are really nasty pieces of work and I hope that it is the end of all their so-called careers when they get out of the house.

Careers:confused: In her defeance Denise does still act and has her gig on LW but the other pair only seem to cause havoc on twitter with other z list celebs. (I agree with you the three of them are awful)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Had Denise not started this whole thing off then we would have carried on seeing the funny and interesting Michael. They have broke him. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not bad, just not very nice, to call someone a drunken 'bitch' is not nice in my book.

And is it ok to tell someone to eff off and call him a di*k:confused:
  • Options
    TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Careers:confused: In her defeance Denise does still act and has her gig on LW but the other pair only seem to cause havoc on twitter with other z list celebs. (I agree with you the three of them are awful)

Aren't they just? I said "so-called" because Natalie seems to be out of work (and who would hire her with that dreadful voice?), Nicola is a hard-bitten ex-page 3 girl, and harridan is a loud-mouth who lucked out on a TV show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To be harrassed by one is far worse.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aren't they just? I said "so-called" because Natalie seems to be out of work (and who would hire her with that dreadful voice?), Nicola is a hard-bitten ex-page 3 girl, and harridan is a loud-mouth who lucked out on a TV show.

Absolutely spot on:)