Who will be this years Deana?

wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
Forum Member
Someone with a similar impact? I'm thinking Dexter or Gina :cool:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel and well....HOPE it's Dexter. He has potential.
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's never going to be another Deana, not this year at least anyway.
  • Lofty ForeheadLofty Forehead Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    Someone with a similar impact? I'm thinking Dexter or Gina :cool:

Callum. He's got 3rd place written all over him. :)
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's already Gina. Another awful, overrated housemate. I doubt she'll make the finale though.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Considering the disgusting treatment Deana received from the abomination that was Coner... I hope there is no "Deana" this year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's already Gina. Another awful, overrated housemate. I doubt she'll make the finale though.

Maybe so. But she beat Sallie, which is only right and proper.:p
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As a soft target for bully boys (and girls) Dexter has 'I'm different' written all over him.
  • bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was Sallie and some people decided it would be a good idea to vote her OUT! :cry:
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina will be. Thnk it will be why should she win she has enough money but I don't think she will care will be glad to if she does well by lasting a few weeks
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dexter
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gina, because she's this years chosen victim.
  • CandidCandid Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gina. Dexter is trying it tho.
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    bluefb wrote: »
    It was Sallie and some people decided it would be a good idea to vote her OUT! :cry:

Deana in the same sentence as scally Sally.... Just no! ;)
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the OP means - who will be forum fave?, I think it will be Dexter or Gina. I suppose that Dex is a bit of an underdog in there and Gina can give it back well when people rile her, but that's where the similarities end.
    I doubt that I will support any of the HMs in there as strongly as I did Deana, but time will tell.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe so. But she beat Sallie, which is only right and proper.:p
    Only because they brought back the ridiculous vote to save. :sleep: Without it Queen Sallie would have slayed those votes!
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it will be anyone, it will be Dexter. He won't be intimidated though.
  • ThetrevsterThetrevster Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Gina, but only to the extent that the rest will put her up week after week and the public will (hopefully) keep her in for a while.
  • johnanjohnan Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed, we don't need any more Deanas thanks.

Once was enough.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Only because they brought back the ridiculous vote to save. :sleep: Without it Queen Sallie would have slayed those votes!

They obviously bought back the vote to evict because of that awful Conor last year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So would Gina. Dexter would have gone without doubt. But that doesn't make any difference to the fact that in a head to head (as it was from Wednesday onwards), Sally lost. And rightly so. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Probably not. Gina would have been saved on the Wednesday, then people would have voted Sallie out just the same.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Can we please not have one? The forum was annoying enough last year because of her fans...
  • CacaCaca Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Can we please not have one? The forum was annoying enough last year because of her fans...

How I remember it is, her fans were spending a lot of time defending her against others who seemed very keen on talking about her, even if they weren't keen on her.
  • artstuartstu Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    King Dex is probably the nearest insofar as he's obviously socially weak enough for the pack to single out. However, it's not an exact parallel as we haven't got a piece of filth quite as low as that revolting trash Conor (as much as I couldn't stand her, not even Sallie was nowhere near as bad as that).
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone the forum goes potty over who just fails to make the final 2?

Can't see Gina or Dexter coming anywhere near the final. One of them will likely be gone this Friday.