Is Joe gay and if so, do you think he has come out to his friends/family?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
Forum Member
I think he is gay but I dont know if he is that confident yet, he's very young.

Comments

• supergirlblibssupergirlblibs Posts: 5,038
    Forum Member
    Does it really matter?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So it doesn't matter if he is Gay or Bi. He is a great vocalist and we should not be digging into his personal life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    no sorry i just was wondering!
  • supergirlblibssupergirlblibs Posts: 5,038
    Forum Member
    I get where you're coming from ... I think so, but who am I to judge him.

And i'm sure there are already a million threads questioning this! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok sorry karmakiller85 but you know it is his personal life and i am sure your just wondering. But he might not be comfortable to say he is Gay/Bi like me cause i can't tell my parents because they wouldn't accept me.
  • flamingGalah!flamingGalah! Posts: 3,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a silly thread... Who cares.... :rolleyes:
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't that his business, perhaps writing some fan mail or tweeting him may get you the answer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Ok you are all right, sorry guys, I know it doesnt matter at all, was really just wondering.

I actually want Joe to win, I think he is so talented and seems like a really sweet guy.
  • sandydeesandydee Posts: 1,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok you are all right, sorry guys, I know it doesnt matter at all, was really just wondering.

I actually want Joe to win, I think he is so talented and seems like a really sweet guy.

Well Karma i heard he was and that he was out to friends and family
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah well said karmakiller85 i totally agree with u. He should win. And yeah i am Bi-Sexual and i haven't told my parents and i assume it is horrible people asking that when he might not evan be gay r bi.

It is quite hard to tell your parents nevermind the public.
  • Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    jesus tonight i cannot believe this is still an issue for some people
  • Froggie72Froggie72 Posts: 5,733
    Forum Member
    Hayden1992 wrote: »
    Yeah well said karmakiller85 i totally agree with u. He should win. And yeah i am Bi-Sexual and i haven't told my parents and i assume it is horrible people asking that when he might not evan be gay r bi.

It is quite hard to tell your parents nevermind the public.

and I find this quite sad in this day and age... why can't people just accept and love each other as they are? I'd much rather have a gay son bringing home a lovely loving partner rather and a straight one bringing home a bitch of a girlfriend. If I found out that my son was gay and happy in a relationship, shouldn't I be happy too for him?:confused:

"Some people are gay, get over it"!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jesus tonight i cannot believe this is still an issue for some people

No, he's not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To Froggie72

Well my family do not except Gay People so i think u can understand.
  • Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    0rch1deam wrote: »
    No, he's not.

please don't take this the wrong way but i don't care what he is.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok sorry karmakiller85 but you know it is his personal life and i am sure your just wondering. But he might not be comfortable to say he is Gay/Bi like me cause i can't tell my parents because they wouldn't accept me.

take it from me :) parents have a way of shocking you..
    there i was for months on end trying to build up the guts to tell them...when I finally did..'aw is that all we have known for years'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Believe me my parents don't like Gay people or bi's so they won't accept it. i know from previous experience.
  • SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
    Forum Member
    If he is, then he is in very good company in the pop world. Just about every male singer is or has tendencies, so it seems!

I don't care either way. I judge him on singing, not who he's interested in dating. I wish people would stop defining people by that. It's just a small part of who you are.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you "think" he's come out. Well that's just utter guess work, so no answer is worth any point to be honest.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    I don't think he has to come out to be honest... ;)

And how predictable were all those "does it matter?" replies. Right, we get it, you're so PC - we know it doesn't matter if he's gay, stop using a thread like this to show everyone how unprejudiced you are! :o And if it really doesn't matter if so-and-so is gay, how come we can't discuss it?

And before anyone jumps on me and starts battering me with the PC-stick, I'm a raging homo myself thank you very much! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    there was a short VT shot in the house on Xtra Factor a few weeks ago where one of the boys - i don't remember who - playfully flirted with joe, and joe laughed. clearly, he's out in the house.
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think he has to come out to be honest... ;)

And how predictable were all those "does it matter?" replies. Right, we get it, you're so PC - we know it doesn't matter if he's gay, stop using a thread like this to show everyone how unprejudiced you are! :o And if it really doesn't matter if so-and-so is gay, how come we can't discuss it?

And before anyone jumps on me and starts battering me with the PC-stick, I'm a raging homo myself thank you very much! ;)

Appplause. I agree :)
  • BillieABillieA Posts: 686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Believe me my parents don't like Gay people or bi's so they won't accept it. i know from previous experience.

People like that deserve one of their children to be gay.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what u mean by that. I can't help what i am.
  • researchshirleyresearchshirley Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what u mean by that. I can't help what i am.

I think they mean that if people are that prejudiced, then having a gay child might help them to confront their prejudice.

Also - you shouldn't write your parents off until you've been open and honest with them (which you need to do in your own time). You'd be surprised how often parents change their mind about this subject once they know someone they love, especially their child is gay. There are no guarantees of course but parents can surprise their children sometimes.