Hollyoaks E4 Daily | 24/02/15 | 7:00 - Temptation

13»

Comments

• Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No! He's a **** and I wish he would just **** off ;-)

JP is still a personal fave for me. (From McDean days sweetie....) I just wish he wasn't so passive & bit back more often!!! ;-)
  • wiggles247wiggles247 Posts: 48,088
    Forum Member
    oilcat wrote: »
    No way would a school employ a murderer....she would never pass the police ceck

But she was found not guilty on appeal so that conviction has been quashed and wouldn't appear on any criminal records check (because it's as if it never was)

Even though, with a case as serious as that (and particularly one involving a policeman's murder) I'd have thought they'd have had a re-trial
  • DJ JimmyDJ Jimmy Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member
    You really have it bad, don't you? LOL!! :p;-)

Just for you sweetie!!!
    http://i1.cdnds.net/14/35/618x754/dsc_9730allencol-1.jpg

I personally prefer Twinnie Lee. Love this pic: ;-)
    http://st.kp.yandex.net/images/actor_iphone/iphone360_3076879.jpg

What makes you say that Marianne? I've never mentioned it before ;-) :D:blush:

Lovely picture of Twinnie Lee there. She's far too made up as Porsche for my liking , but of course, being a McQueen, that is entirely the point :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ænima wrote: »
    To be fair, I think that would be most men :p

I suppose the men would. (DJ Jimmy being the first in line?.......) Sarah George is a nice looking lassie, but then again loads of the Hollyoaks cast are hotties!! :D;-)

Character wise, I am sorry to admit (to Celine fans) that I find the character quite annoying & have not warmed to her much. Not warmed to Cleo either but I do like Porsche. ;-)
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    I suppose. She is a nice looking lassie, but then again loads of the Hollyoaks cast are hotties!! :D;-)

I think Celine is in a league of her own ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ænima wrote: »
    I think Celine is in a league of her own ;)

Fair enough.........

Here's another Celine pic:
    http://static.bips.channel4.com/bips/520x390/hollyoaks/characters/35cefc0c-aae4-44f6-adae-2dc3917dcd36.jpg

Am curious, what sets her apart for you from the other Hollyoaks babes on the show?
    Forum Member
    Fair enough.........

http://static.bips.channel4.com/bips/520x390/hollyoaks/characters/35cefc0c-aae4-44f6-adae-2dc3917dcd36.jpg

Am curious, what sets her apart for you from the other Hollyoaks babes on the show?

Honestly. I have no idea. But I am a sucker for big eyes and a big smile :p
    Maybe it's the ditzyness too. :D

And damn right I'm first in line! ;-)

I'm not bowled over by the new McQueen's character wise though, but that's mainly because they haven't tried to develop them.

Celine is in the hospital far too much, Porsche needs toning down, I have no idea how she'll fit in the show with Mercedes being about and Cleo has been thrown into the school and we know nothing about her. The three of them need character development.

They need to be shown as part of the wider McQueen family, but more importantly, as sisters. Maybe that'll change when Reenie arrives though.
  • ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so far the best thing about todays hollyoaks is the Supernatural advert at half time
  • cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight's show was a little embarrassing. The Theresa scenes I had to watch with my hands over my eyes and I felt second hand embarrassment for the actress. Don't even get me started on Peri. All she does is whine and she'll just get worse now she's pregnant. I see the irony in my whining about somebody whinging but it's Peri so ssh :p

DJ Jimmy wrote: »
    Celine is soooooo beautiful :)

She really is. Her and Anna Passey are the two most beautiful women I have seen. I think it's the eyes.
    You really have it bad, don't you? LOL!! :p;-)

Just for you sweetie!!!
    http://i1.cdnds.net/14/35/618x754/dsc_9730allencol-1.jpg

I personally prefer Twinnie Lee. Love this pic: ;-)
    http://st.kp.yandex.net/images/actor_iphone/iphone360_3076879.jpg
    Fair enough.........

Keep posting Celine pics and I might have to visit the episode threads more often :D I think what sets her apart, for me, is she isn't caked up like the rest and, so far, isn't a crazy psycho nutcase (watch her be the glove killer now I said that). For a McQueen she seems normal too.

I don't know. She's just so beautiful and I wish we had more of her on our screens. Not just for her beauty but to know more about her character too as, besides being a nurse, a bit about her mum and she's into crystals, we don't know a lot about her.
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    First, Waterloo Road, now HO, I'm sick of shows portraying the School secretary as a bimbo. It takes years of experience and organisational skills even to be considered. >:(>:(>:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    First, Waterloo Road, now HO, I'm sick of shows portraying the School secretary as a bimbo. It takes years of experience and organisational skills even to be considered. >:(>:(>:(

Given how poorly teachers are portrayed on Hollyoaks nothing else shocks me, Nancy drinking all night, no prep days off as she fancies it
  • becsiebecsie Posts: 3,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so far the best thing about todays hollyoaks is the Supernatural advert at half time

:D a big bonus. Cant get enough sam and dean.

Celine i fnd too in everyones buisness. Seriously texting a patient..despite knowing the family it is to much.
    That leon is a bad influence on Jason but it would be unrealistic to have jason suddenly better. Would be good to have jason confiding in jack as he needs a parental figure but i was hoping for joe/jason scenes but they seem to have back to separating the roscoes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cfc86 wrote: »
    T
    She really is. Her and Anna Passey are the two most beautiful women I have seen. I think it's the eyes.

Keep posting Celine pics and I might have to visit the episode threads more often :D I think what sets her apart, for me, is she isn't caked up like the rest and, so far, isn't a crazy psycho nutcase (watch her be the glove killer now I said that). For a McQueen she seems normal too.

I don't know. She's just so beautiful and I wish we had more of her on our screens. Not just for her beauty but to know more about her character too as, besides being a nurse, a bit about her mum and she's into crystals, we don't know a lot about her.

Oh go on then, another Sarah George pic: :D;-)
    https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/530087277351804928/2CmKtjtQ_400x400.jpeg

Character wise, what put me off about Celine was her lack of emotion in the train crash aftermath & instead of supporting her family began randomly working at Dee Valley Hospital. Also, I do tend to doze off when Celine talks about auras & crystals!! ;-)

I do think we need to learn more about the McQueen sisters & their background & hopefully with Reenie coming we will.
    Forum Member

Character wise, what put me off about Celine was her lack of emotion in the train crash aftermath & instead of supporting her family began randomly working at Dee Valley Hospital. Also, I do tend to doze off when Celine talks about auras & crystals!! ;-)

I do think we need to learn more about the McQueen sisters & their background & hopefully with Reenie coming we will.

Phew! Thanks Marianne, I was worried there were none left ;)

Got to agree about Celine for the most part though. Her being put in the hospital straightaway was odd, but I think it was the rapid way the hospital related stories were domininating the show around the time of the train crash, rather than Celine avoiding the grief of the rest of the family. Having said that, there was typical terrible Kirkwood Krappiness on terms of aftermath following Carmel's Death.

I think liking crystals and auras is a nice quirk though, but is hardly the basis for a story; present or future.

All three new McQueens have barely had any family time with each other as sisters or all as McQueens. Cleo's probably suffered the worst, I don't even think she's had a scene with John-Paul, Phoebe or Nana. Hopefully Reenie can be the catalyst to making the two parts of the family combine.

Hopefully they will develop, after all they're McQueens. Kirkwood's favourite family.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You're too good to us :D

I do agree she was thrown in the hospital too quickly. I'd rather we got scenes of her and Porsche with the rest of the family after the crash and then slowly introduce her in the hospital. I don't mind when she rambles on about auras and whatnot as I find it cute and endearing but I might be slightly biased :p
    DJ Jimmy wrote: »
    Phew! Thanks Marianne, I was worried there were none left ;)

Got to agree about Celine though. Her being put in the hospital straightaway was odd, but I think it was the rapid way the hospital related stories were domininating the show around the time of the train crash, rather than Celine avoiding the grief of the rest of the family.

All three new McQueens have barely had any family time with each other as sisters or all as McQueens. Cleo's probably suffered the worst, I don't even think she's had a scene with John-Paul, Phoebe or Nana.

Hopefully they will develop, after all they're McQueens. Kirkwood's favourite family.

I think Cleo had a scene with John Paul about Harry but other than that I don't think she has. We had a 15 second scene when she arrived with Celine and Porsche but other than that nothing.

I hope we do get more scenes when Reenie arrives as it would be odd bringing the mum in then nothing with her daughters. I'm curious how they feel about their mum especially with Porsche mentioning her last week to Lockie I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    becsie wrote: »
    :D a big bonus. Cant get enough sam and dean.

Pity todays ep is the 2nd worst of season 9, only Bloodlines (ep 20) is worse
  • SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Wonder what Patricks bosses will think about him giving Theresa a job at the school since she's a killer and been in jail.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Wonder what Patricks bosses will think about him giving Theresa a job at the school since she's a killer and been in jail.

he put drug addict and general opinionated loonie Nancy in charge, and she struggled to work when a teacher, only working one day in 10
  • SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    he put drug addict and general opinionated loonie Nancy in charge, and she struggled to work when a teacher, only working one day in 10

Like to see Nancy cross Patrick again and he keeps his word to ruin Nancy, maybe finding out the truth about Jack taking the blame for Nancy's drugs and use it against Nancy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyfall wrote: »

Not to mention Patrick himself with his history.

It is frustrating watching a show you once enjoyed being turned into a pile of.. whatever the hell this is. I say what I'd like to change but the main problem is Kirkwood. Get rid of him and bring somebody in who cares about the show and could bring the show back to what it once was. I'd also get rid of a few characters too starting with all the Roscoes bar Joe. Get rid of Frankie, Patrick, Nico, sad to say because I like actress but Sienna, Theresa, Ste, Diane, Peri, Dylan, Cameron, Lockie and Leela.

Nancy and Lindsey I still hope can be redeemed but after their recent behaviour, Lindsey especially, I don't think they can. I'm unsure about Sinead, Kim and Tegan as I like them but other days not so much. I can't comment on the new family yet but so far they're doing nothing for me.

The rest can stay for now.