Biscuits - I can't stop...

2»

Comments

• LushnessLushness Posts: 38,167
    Forum Member
    Hob Nobs are bloody gorgeous but they are so evil. If I buy them I'll buy them for the office, that way I don't wolf most of the down myself. :o

I try not to buy biscuits often - I just haven't got the willpower.
  • PopRocketPopRocket Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lushness wrote: »

I try not to buy biscuits often - I just haven't got the willpower.

same here :o
  • Miss C. DeVilleMiss C. DeVille Posts: 6,030
    Forum Member
    Just about any Foxes biscuits, Jaffa cakes and chocolate digestives...well anything with chocolate basically.

I try not to buy them too often as once they're open I have to finish them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ginger nuts or Tuc cheese biscuits. Especially the latter. If I start those, it's curtains...:o
  • TiwttmosTiwttmos Posts: 2,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toffypops and Cadbury Fingers!
  • cbe21okcbe21ok Posts: 3,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't eat that many these days but i used to love Bourbons. Ringtons ginger biscuits are bang on but beware if you have brittle teeth.
  • OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,486
    Forum Member
    Cadbury Time Out - it's like a mini flake wrapped in wafer and then more chocolate - yum
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont have a sweet tooth, prefer savoury things but last night my son had hob nobs with lemon curd ...... delicious
  • D.PageD.Page Posts: 1,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the moment, it's Lidl's "Mcennedy Chocolate Cookies". They are so moorish when dunked in a cup of tea. The chocolate chips are intensely chocolatey, and (unlike many other chocolate cookies you can buy) you can really taste the high quality chocolate they use - devilishly good!

I have to be careful - I could easily see myself demolish the lot in one go. Don't want to get fat, so must exercise some self-control :D.
  • Welsh-ladWelsh-lad Posts: 51,923
    Forum Member
    Wish they still sold Lincoln biscuits in the Uk
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    errr i don't like biscuits..they are so dry :(..I will eat jaffa cakes though..there yummy, but i don't eat them now :p
  • Liam_SnellLiam_Snell Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    errr i don't like biscuits..they are so dry :(..I will eat jaffa cakes though..there yummy, but i don't eat them now :p
    Thanks, you just reminded me of this advert about Jaffa Cakes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dtmRmOHK78 :D What did you think to it, (if you can remember seeing it)?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    Welsh-lad wrote: »
    Wish they still sold Lincoln biscuits in the Uk

When did they stop ? Are you on a wind up?
    Forum Member
    Liam_Snell wrote: »
    Thanks, you just reminded me of this advert about Jaffa Cakes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dtmRmOHK78 :D What did you think to it, (if you can remember seeing it)?

aww yea, its good ,,i do total eclipse too lol
  • Welsh-ladWelsh-lad Posts: 51,923
    Forum Member
    aspicjelly wrote: »
    When did they stop ? Are you on a wind up?

Well I can't get them anywhere around here anyway. If you Google them it'll tell you the biscuits are discontinued in mainstream shops and can often only be found online or from ROI.
  • manickangaroomanickangaroo Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me and hubby are the same. We can't have just one or two biscuits. We're addicted to mostly creams. The jam 'n' cream ones, Nice creams, Fox's golden, chocolate and ginger crunch creams.
    Forum Member
    there is a work colleague and she sits there at her desk munching cakes, biscuits..she is so fat..i said i lost 2lb on my diet and the cheeky b!tch said ''it will show soon''..( its started to show now :rolleyes:.).she is jealous cos she said she needs to try and lose some weight for a christening and the size top didn't have so she had to get a smaller size..she must be in her size 20's at least..or early 30's..she have about 5 chins :D
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a self-imposed ban on ever buying biscuits as I know that as soon as the pack is open I will just eat all of them. I don't know how some people have the self control to have a biscuit tin and only take one or two at a time.
  • Ancient IDTVAncient IDTV Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    McVities Digestives Vanilla Cheesecake Creams
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LostFool wrote: »
    I have a self-imposed ban on ever buying biscuits as I know that as soon as the pack is open I will just eat all of them. I don't know how some people have the self control to have a biscuit tin and only take one or two at a time.

I'm a wee bit like you - I don't buy them. Other people do and I just eat them. :p:D