Tesco Mobile or 02?

jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have noticed Tesco mobile tends to be cheaper but 02 is 02?

which one would you recommend?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm sure you know they both use o2s network so there shouldn't be a great deal of difference between the two

Giffgaff also use o2s network, so I think their network can get a bit congested at times - especially for data . and o2 don't have a very good reputation for being the strongest 3g network in the first place
  • neo_walesneo_wales Posts: 13,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I use giffgaff and have no problems with the network. I think the wife is still using a Tesco sim card without problems too. Its all the same network so if O2 is good with you you'll be fine.
  • barcajadenbarcajaden Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm sure you know they both use o2s network so there shouldn't be a great deal of difference between the two

Giffgaff also use o2s network, so I think their network can get a bit congested at times - especially for data . and o2 don't have a very good reputation for being the strongest 3g network in the first place

Oh thats my worry. I primarily want my phone for Internet.
  • ash45ash45 Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    barcajaden wrote: »
    Oh thats my worry. I primarily want my phone for Internet.

take a look at three cant be beaten on data but if you want to stay on the o2 network giffgaff is better data wise with them offering "unlimited fair subject to FUP", its easy to go over and be fairly expensive on both o2 and tesco if you use loads as they dont offer much to start with

Ash
  • neo_walesneo_wales Posts: 13,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Three is a great deal if you can get a signal, its non existent down here.
  • ash45ash45 Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    should of added this but this is the average for me on three so if you can get the signal i highly recommend them over o2

Ash