Kieron Richardson Appreciation Thread (P2)

Comments

• Vanessa73Vanessa73 Posts: 7,330
    Forum Member
    BIB Yes and a lot worse! :(

I want Ste to do something worthwhile independent of Brendan's meddling, I think it's really important for his self esteem.

Brendan should lend Stug the money. He's the only one who can help them. I don't see a bank giving them a loan. They have no job. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanessa73 wrote: »
    Brendan should lend Stug the money. He's the only one who can help them. I don't see a bank giving them a loan. They have no job. :(

Yes he has the money but I don't know, maybe someone like Cheryl would be better? We probably won't find out for a while as I don't think they are in any of the spoilers?
    Forum Member
    Yes he has the money but I don't know, maybe someone like Cheryl would be better? We probably won't find out for a while as I don't think they are in any of the spoilers?

But we have a Brendan/Ste/Dog scene coming up. Maybe Brendan offers to help, but Ste refuses? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But we have a Brendan/Ste/Dog scene coming up. Maybe Brendan offers to help, but Ste refuses? :confused:

Maybe? Kieron also talked about filming other scenes a while back so I'm hoping they will appear at some stage because it's all a bit confusing. Oh well, we shall just have to wait and see :)
  • Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    It's great to see that we're on to part 2 now! :D

I've really loved all the Ste scenes this week. Kieron's been fantastic as always - whether it's comedy or dramatic material, he just nails it. I never knew I'd love Ste and Doug as much as I do!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like Kieron's been a busy boy, saw these pics sent to his twitter :)

http://twitpic.com/8wlcgn

http://yfrog.com/mgl8qddj

http://yfrog.com/keirpcqwj
    Forum Member

Nice pics! Kieron is so cute and adorable! :D
  • Jingle JangleJingle Jangle Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Please let it be Cheryl, or Tony, or ANYONE other than Brendan.

Nothing would be please me more than Brendan and Ste interacting again, but I really don't want Ste indebted to Brendan for anything. What would be the point in that? Brendan would still have the power. If/when they start communicating again it has just got to be on more equal terms.

Thanks for posting these pics. My oh my, just look at those boys in their matching pinnies and outfits.

And methinks Kieron's been laying off the tan a bit. Good boy.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice pics! Kieron is so cute and adorable! :D

He really is, in his little apron :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please let it be Cheryl, or Tony, or ANYONE other than Brendan.

Thanks for posting these pics. My oh my, just look at those boys in their matching pinnies and outfits.

And methinks Kieron's been laying off the tan a bit. Good boy.:)

Yes I don't want Brendan involved in Ste and Doug's business, it defeats the purpose.

Oh I never noticed that but he doesn't look as tanned, and I love their matching aprons :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I don't want Brendan involved in Ste and Doug's business, it defeats the purpose.

Oh I never noticed that but he doesn't look as tanned, and I love their matching aprons :D

Neither do I, other than eating at their establishment - obviously.

I love a bit of tanned Kieron, but sometimes less is more. :)
    Forum Member

But maybe Ste and Doug ask Brendan because Cheryl can't lend them the money. It could happen ! :p
    Forum Member

Even if Ste will refuses, Brendan will find a way to help him! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah I'm the same, he can eat there but no more! Of course that depends if they are still going with the food idea :D

Kieron always looks good but I kinda agree sometimes you can go too far.
    Forum Member
    Yeah I'm the same, he can eat there but no more! Of course that depends if they are still going with the food idea :D

What if Brendan finds a way to lend Ste the money without him knowing? I can see it happening! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well, they're wearing aprons, so something food based looks likely. I can't think what else they could realistically do either. At least Ste can actually cook. I don't think Doug has any particular skills - other than drug dealing!
    Forum Member
    Well, they're wearing aprons, so something food based looks likely. I can't think what else they could realistically do either. At least Ste can actually cook. I don't think Doug has any particular skills - other than drug dealing!

Regarding to Brendan meddling, could be that he's Stug secret investor! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What if Brendan finds a way to lend Ste the money without him knowing? I can see it happening! :)

At the moment, Brendan doesn't seem remotely interested in, or bothered about Ste, and vice versa, so I think it's unlikely. But never say never...
    Forum Member
    At the moment, Brendan doesn't seem remotely interested in, or bothered about Ste, and vice versa, so I think it's unlikely. But never say never...

Brendan owes Ste big time. He fired him for no good reason. He was an excellent worker. He better help him! :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know what you're saying and it might happen :) I personally would prefer Ste to stand on his own two feet and do this without BB's help, I think it would be good for his self worth.

lol drug dealing. Yeah the aprons kinda suggest that, or toy making :cool: I think food related seems the most obvious and as you say it's a skill Ste has.
    Forum Member
    I know what you're saying and it might happen :) I personally would prefer Ste to stand on his own two feet and do this without BB's help, I think it would be good for his self worth.

lol drug dealing. Yeah the aprons kinda suggest that, or toy making :cool: I think food related seems the most obvious and as you say it's a skill Ste has.

Apart from Brendan, only Cheryl could lend them the money. I think Ste will ask her. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from Brendan, only Cheryl could lend them the money. I think Ste will ask her. :)

Cheryl would be better and she's loaded after selling her whatever percentage of Chez Chez she owned :)
    Forum Member
    Cheryl would be better and she's loaded after selling her whatever percentage of Chez Chez she owned :)

But maybe she wants to use her money to open her own business. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But maybe she wants to use her money to open her own business. :(

That's true, maybe she could have multiple businesses :cool:
    Forum Member
    That's true, maybe she could have multiple businesses :cool:

Maybe Cheryl and Annalise will go into business together. They'd be great! :)