This whole "Danni is a wonderful judge" thing...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
Forum Member
✭✭
I don't understand it.

She grins too much for a start. And she has a stupid reaction to Wagner. "Ummm, Wagner....yes...Ok..." Understandable to be blinded by his Samba-esque prowess as he stalks the stage like the sex panther he is, especially the first time you see him, but Christ alive woman you should have some sense of what to expect by now.

She is the best judge, but then that is a product of her situation. Sitting alongside the living squint, the most vapid woman on Earth and the mixed metaphor hell of Mr Man Tits UK you'd have to go some not to stand out. Helen Keller would probably outshine those useless bastards.

I don't think her critique is particularly useful or incisive, or even especially interesting. She's had a long career, but most of it was spent pumping out shite at the lower end of the charts, so she has no special gravitas either. And as has been noted, she generally picks inappropriate or just plain bad songs for her acts on a regular basis.

I don't mind her, she does have stunning baps like, but it seems to me like the adoration she gets on here is a bit out of proportion with her actual merits, and I think this is largely based on her sitting on a panel with an escapee from a transexual casting couch, a self satisfied weetabix with pokey nipples, and a blinky little gnome.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind her, she does have stunning baps like

How's the new single doing JayKay?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not too bad.

It's got a cracking B-side "Not another hat for Christmas".

I hope me Mam takes the hint.
  • tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think her critique is particularly useful or incisive, or even especially interesting.

The transcripts of the judge's comments from each episode of X Factor from every season are archived right here on DS. According to most FMs Dannii is by far the best judge, but if you read what she actually has to say during the programme her comments are interchangeable with Cheryl's and the others.

Print out the transcripts and black out the attributions and it's only Simon with his scripted sarcasm who may reliably be identified as the source with a degree of accuracy any greater than that accounted for by the laws of probability.
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand it.

She grins too much for a start. And she has a stupid reaction to Wagner. "Ummm, Wagner....yes...Ok..." Understandable to be blinded by his Samba-esque prowess as he stalks the stage like the sex panther he is, especially the first time you see him, but Christ alive woman you should have some sense of what to expect by now.

She is the best judge, but then that is a product of her situation. Sitting alongside the living squint, the most vapid woman on Earth and the mixed metaphor hell of Mr Man Tits UK you'd have to go some not to stand out. Helen Keller would probably outshine those useless bastards.

I don't think her critique is particularly useful or incisive, or even especially interesting. She's had a long career, but most of it was spent pumping out shite at the lower end of the charts, so she has no special gravitas either. And as has been noted, she generally picks inappropriate or just plain bad songs for her acts on a regular basis.

I don't mind her, she does have stunning baps like, but it seems to me like the adoration she gets on here is a bit out of proportion with her actual merits, and I think this is largely based on her sitting on a panel with an escapee from a transexual casting couch, a self satisfied weetabix with pokey nipples, and a blinky little gnome.

Best post of the day! Shame I was reading it whilst eating. :o

Best line? Gotta be either "the mixed metaphor hell of Mr Man Tits UK " or "a self satisfied weetabix with pokey nipples."

:D
  • neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know that I have read much about her being a wonderful judge, just that she is the best one,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,168
    Forum Member
    I think people are more anti-Cheryl than they are pro-Dannii.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    The people on here who love Danni as a judge are the same who call Cher, Katie etc. shit. I'd love to know what they're thinking when they hear Danni praising their most hated contestants week after week.
  • neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dominos wrote: »
    The people on here who love Danni as a judge are the same who call Cher, Katie etc. shit. I'd love to know what they're thinking when they hear Danni praising their most hated contestants week after week.

Why should they care?

I like Danni but I don't care if she likes people that I don't or vice versa.
  • Since YesterdaySince Yesterday Posts: 5,051
    Forum Member
    Dominos wrote: »
    Excuse me for blowing your misconception out of the water. The biggest flaw as far as Katie's performances are concerned is her mentor, as her sing-off performances have proven. I know she doesn't stand a chance in hell, but I'd sooner her make it than any of them, other than Matt. And I can only presume that you're an occasional viewer, given that Dannii has given Cher negative feedback. In the context of the show, then Cher is fresh and new. In the real world, she's a kid who showed up to her audition with her mum and her nan, then sang about life in the ''hood' ... in Malvern, Worcestershire.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    _drak wrote: »
    I think people are more anti-Cheryl than they are pro-Dannii.

IMO Danni is the best and fairest Judge. She comments on the vocal perfomances of each act regardless pf whether the act has star quality or stage prescence or not.

For example, when commenting on belle amie, she said the vocals weren't up to scratch but all the other judges commented on the overall performance and how they looked like they were having fun which is totally off the point

She was spot on when she told mary to sing something more current and also spot on as regards Cher's performance, when she said it didn't do it for her

I find her the most honest and less partisan by far of any the judges

Cherly to me is the worst because she parrots everything the Male Judges (and by that I mean simon :D)
  • marsha_Cutiepiemarsha_Cutiepie Posts: 9,721
    Forum Member
    I don't understand it.

SUPER Post!! And some sense at last! :D

Dont get me wrong I do think Danni is the best judge, but omg as you have pointed out look at the competition! There is no one with any credibility on the panel whatsoever, as you say Cheryl one of the most vapid dull women ever, Simon used to be good but is so far up Chery's @ss now its just cringe, and Louis good for tv, but a terrible judge. Danni although imo also fairly vapid and boring herself (thought not as much as Cheryl) is the only one that seems to offer a few bits of common sense here and there, but its' not rocket science!!!

The OTT worshipping of her on here is something else! :D:p
  • JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the judges panel of the blind, the one eyed judge is the best.
  • 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I guess it does really come down to Dannii being the best of a bad bunch, Good post:D

They seriously need to replace these deaf judges, cos they sure aint hearing the same as I am - apart from Dannii;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO Hilarious post!
    I think she is the best judge but none of them are 100% perfect at what they do (who would be).
    I think she is the least hated on here which makes her stand out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand it.

I'm a Dannii fan, but I wish you were my friend :D
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    black_vine wrote: »
    LMAO Hilarious post!
    I think she is the best judge but none of them are 100% perfect at what they do (who would be).
    I think she is the least hated on here which makes her stand out.

It goes without saying that Dannii can't always tell the truth.
    But remember when Eoghan Quigg was on in 2008 and Dannii and the rest of the panel were praising his bad vocals?
    She didn't in her own column in Closer magazine :D
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/aa8314105070462
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    . Helen Keller would probably outshine those useless bastards.

roflmao brilliant:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    tenchgirl wrote: »
    roflmao brilliant:D

Off topic but what does ROFL mean? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Off topic but what does ROFL mean? :D

Rolling on the floor, laughing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    anactoria wrote: »
    Rolling on the floor, laughing.

Thanks Then in response to that Hellen Keller comment, I too am ROFL! :D
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dannii forever = LOVE LOVE LOVE
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I.

. And as has been noted, she generally picks inappropriate or just plain bad songs for her acts on a regular basis.

This in particular.

Her musical range isnt big. Its generally around GAY in 1997 and she gives the acts what she likes not what they should have.

Bad song choices sank Nicolo and came close to skewering Matt and Aidan a couple of times. If they hadnt got such a big fanbase they could be in trouble.

What she says isnt particularly incisive and Cowell is definitely still the best judge despite hyping up those he wants a record deal with for later.

Danni also tries to be witty like Simon and it comes across as catty sometimes.
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    I don't mind her, she does have stunning baps like,

Even those are fake, they are implants. :D
  • MithMarrMithMarr Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that you Simon - are you pi**ed at the pro Danni phone call on Xtra F :D

There are many reasons why people gravitate toward Danni.

Out of all the judges she at least tries to critique the performance of all the acts on an individual basis. The other judges just spew forth a load of guff and praise there acts regardless of talent.

Every year contestants in Danni’s group praise her for the amount of input she puts into her acts and is always there for them – unlike the rest who have a clear favourite to the expense of the rest.

A lot of people feel uncomfortable watching Simon’s vile and childish behaviour toward Danni week in week out. Cheryl has recently joined the sport of Danni bashing with her sly looks and whisperings to Simon

No matter what pressure the other judges put her under she remains calm, cool and classy even though you can see the hurt in her eyes at times

So given how the other judges behave and perform its little wonder that Danni is gaining fans by the week. She is by far the most professional and respected judge

Little word about Louis – loving his work this year
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ilike Dannii she is more down to earth;)