Options

The Fix Factor (again)

astoundedastounded Posts: 2,047
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just pause for though. If Cowell knew the voting - that Aiden was bottom (nobody else needed to know) he personally could've dumped Aiden out of the competition. Let's face it, it's quite likely that he does know the voting. Maybe that's why he took a while to decide ;).

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

• Options
    GizehGizeh Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give it a rest. I think people are getting sick of these "fix" allegations clogging the board up every time a decision is made.
  • Options
    Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aiden was sh*** at the end of the day....he deserved to go
  • Options
    Richieboy87Richieboy87 Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't sound suprised
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    astounded wrote: »
    Just pause for though. If Cowell knew the voting - that Aiden was bottom (nobody else needed to know) he personally could've dumped Aiden out of the competition. Let's face it, it's quite likely that he does know the voting. Maybe that's why he took a while to decide ;).

It's an entirely fixed show, Cowell runs it, ask Sharon why she really left, she had no integrity and I thank her for walking, just a shame the confidentiality stuff can't allow her to speak.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gizeh wrote: »
    Give it a rest. I think people are getting sick of these "fix" allegations clogging the board up every time a decision is made.

Thanks for the contribution, Captain Glib.

1) How silly to state something that's at least fairly likely
    2) Oh no, I'm 'clogging up' a message board with a message. If you're not interested, don't open the thread.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Every other year, Simon would kick out someone who is in the bottom so often, why not Katie? And she was rubbish yesterday.

Yes, it is a fix, it couldnt be more obvious, there is no defence for that vote from Simon, absolute disgrace.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gizeh wrote: »

i think everyone knows it's fixed by now
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,207
    Forum Member
    Aiden was gettin worse by the week - he couldnt get above a certain note so his songs were flat and weird
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    Who was the biggest threat to Simon's act in the final?

By dumping Aiden...IMO it is now between Matt and One direction in the final.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I wasn't suere about them not knowing the results but Simon just said that not only the bottom two were a shock but that the other results were a shock too which would suggest from his own mouth that he knows the places of the contestants. He is also going on on Xtra Factor about how he must protect Wand Erection from now on - he's said ti several times.
  • Options
    exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    astounded wrote: »
    Thanks for the contribution, Captain Glib.

1) How silly to state something that's at least fairly likely
    2) Oh no, I'm 'clogging up' a message board with a message. If you're not interested, don't open the thread.

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They shouldn't have given Cheryl a vote.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Serval wrote: »
    Who was the biggest threat to Simon's act in the final?

By dumping Aiden...IMO it is now between Matt and One direction in the final.

How was he going to be a threat?!?!?! Nobody was voting for him - that's why he's gone you know.
  • Options
    sandy4268sandy4268 Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    Aiden went because he got less votes and cannot sing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    Joel's dad wrote: »
    Aiden was sh*** at the end of the day....he deserved to go

So you thought that he was the worst one left in the competition?

His performance wasn't the worst last evening, and that last one that he sung was probably his best performance.
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How the F... are Mary, Paige and Wagner still there:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    N43 wrote: »
    They shouldn't have given Cheryl a vote.

Exactly. She wasn't willing to send anybody home last week but willing to send Aidan home today. Why does the "not voting for anyone" have to limit to her own acts???

She pissed me right off today when she was smirking on Xtra Factor "its the public that saved her" no madam its ur head up simons ass that saved her.

Aidan gave some amazing performances in his time there.