Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

From KP's Twitter...

@MissKatiePrice aww what did @MrPeterAndre get him from his daddy? X

And KP's Response...

Katie Price ‏@MissKatiePrice
    @XXXX @MrPeterAndre no card or present just a call xx

How hard would it be to get someone to get you a present and a card and for them to drive it over.

No doubt we will now hear that he has ordered this "special gift" that wasnt ready on the day, or he is keeping it at his house for when he next has Harvey. Its all excuses and its as well that Harvey doesnt understand not receiving a card or a gift from his "daddy".
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    As you gave no detail as to what you are on about I had a look at KP's twitter.

Someone asked the question "Did Harvey get a card and a present from his dad"? To which KP replied " No card or present, just a call"

She could have been referring to Dwight Yorke??

Just a thought. :)

Someone asked her who she considered as Harvey's dad she said Peter and that he had called but that's it..
    Some of his "fans" then tweeted defending him saying he is away blah blah.. Yes he might be but he knows when his children's birthdays are and could of sorted a gift BEFORE he went away..courier services are amazing these days .... ;)
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    How hard would it be to get someone to get you a present and a card and for them to drive it over.

No doubt we will now hear that he has ordered this "special gift" that wasnt ready on the day, or he is keeping it at his house for when he next has Harvey. Its all excuses and its as well that Harvey doesnt understand not receiving a card or a gift from his "daddy".

i must admit bunny im really surprised that Petey hasn't sent a pressie for Harvey but i know also Imo that Katie wouldn't say if Petey was dropping it off later or when he picks the kids up so i await next weeks column to see what Petey says,isn't his column out today? I haven't read my daughters magazine get to find out what delights hes said this week -do you know bunny?
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter has not sent a present to Harvey as he does not feature in his TV show. There, I have solved the mystery
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    i must admit bunny im really surprised that Petey hasn't sent a pressie for Harvey but i know also Imo that Katie wouldn't say if Petey was dropping it off later or when he picks the kids up so i await next weeks column to see what Petey says,isn't his column out today? I haven't read my daughters magazine get to find out what delights hes said this week -do you know bunny?

Sorry Ella there is no excuse ..Harvey's birthday was yesterday and Peter could of organised for one of the many people who surround him to take a gift or get a courier to take a gift to Harvey.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    she must of been talking about Dwight Yorke and much as im not a Peter Andre fan i cannot see him not giving Harvey anything for his birthday can you? :)

edit just seen the above post so i apologise but lets hope he buys Harvey something hey,

I just went back to re-read her twitter and I obviously misread it.:o I read a tweet from someone asking did Harvey get anything from his dad and her response immediately underneath that tweet saying no he didn't.

I thought "dad" could have referred to DY but having re-read the tweets she was replying to a question about PA.

As I have said before, I defend PA when I think it is warranted but there is NO defence for not getting Harvey anything for his birthday!! :confused:

I'm very surprised at PA and very disappointed in him! :(
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

From KP's Twitter...

@MissKatiePrice aww what did @MrPeterAndre get him from his daddy? X

And KP's Response...

Katie Price ‏@MissKatiePrice
    @XXXX @MrPeterAndre no card or present just a call xx

Pathetic. Back to point-scoring using the kids.

Much as I dislike DOTY, how petty of KP to post that, absolutely no need whatsoever and designed only to have a pop and so her followers can create a big song and dance about it. :rolleyes:

Harvey deserves better.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    You could bet your life if there was a TV crew around to capture the moment PA would have spent a ridiculous amount of money on the most ostentatious gift for Harvey.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Someone asked her who she considered as Harvey's dad she said Peter and that he had called but that's it..
    Some of his "fans" then tweeted defending him saying he is away blah blah.. Yes he might be but he knows when his children's birthdays are and could of sorted a gift BEFORE he went away..courier services are amazing these days .... ;)

Sorry, I misread the tweets, we all make mistakes sometimes.:D

He should have sent him something for his birthday I agree.

I'm quite shocked tbh.
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »

Much as I dislike DOTY, how petty of KP to post that, absolutely no need whatsoever and designed only to have a pop and so her followers can create a big song and dance about it. :rolleyes:

Harvey deserves better.

For sure Harvey deserves better Lexi & I completely agree re the point scoring but there is a bit of me albeit a small bit that thinks after all the underhand digs PA has had at KP that he had this one coming.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Sorry, I misread the tweets, we all make mistakes sometimes.:D

He should have sent him something for his birthday I agree.

I'm quite shocked tbh.

No problem Nicola..I had to read tweets twice for it to make sense
    I understand people thinking KP is point scoring but let's be fair here.. They BOTH do and as a mother if I'm honest if I'd been portrayed in the media the way she has (not making excuses) maybe I'd do the same ..I'm not saying she is right to do so
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »

And he loves bumping into his adoring fans, especially when there’s a camera crew on hand to capture the moment in all its lush spontaneity.

:D

Well there you go! That's why Pete's latest album hasn't set the charts on fire...it's a format issue - he needs to forget digital downloads and print more gramophone vinyl!:p
    Yes he might be but he knows when his children's birthdays are and could of sorted a gift BEFORE he went away..courier services are amazing these days .... ;)

Perhaps Gloria has lots of spilled drinks to clear up and invisible dogs to walk, poor lass.

Harvey deserves better.

Pathetic yes, and Harvey deserves so much more. But given that she said he doesn't love Harvey as much as the others, he took her to court and won, you can kind of understand her public dismay. Is it so hard to get a card to a kid. Maybe I'm privileged..but where I live, we have postmen.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For sure Harvey deserves better Lexi & I completely agree re the point scoring but there is a bit of me albeit a small bit that thinks after all the underhand digs PA has had at KP that he had this one coming.

I do rather agree with you, although I almost wish I didn't.
    Obviously, most of us are uncomfortable with BOTH of these two using the children in any way - whether it be points scoring or bolstering their own image.
    However, seeing how much Peter I LOVE MY KIDS Andre has paraded his DOTY credentials, I'm not actually that surprised that even though he can TELL us what a great Dad he is, BEING one takes a little bit more effort.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One tweeter used the death of his brother as an excuse for Peter..claiming poor Pete has been through a lot this year so maybe he forgot .... Didn't stop him getting Emily a gift and card for Valentines did it ..so I'm sorry that's a pathetic excuse and one I don't believe Peter would use either
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh for sure, and it does say so much about PA, doesn't it?

I just think it's low to use Harvey like this. That tweet has no purpose other than to get at PA - ie. that's the motive, not the absence of a card/present from PA.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be interesting to see if he is filmed calling Harvey on his birthday, or whether it is on the cutting room floor.

On a positive note, he called him. .
    Forum Member
    I do rather agree with you, although I almost wish I didn't.
    Obviously, most of us are uncomfortable with BOTH of these two using the children in any way - whether it be points scoring or bolstering their own image.
    However, seeing how much Peter I LOVE MY KIDS Andre has paraded his DOTY credentials, I'm not actually that surprised that even though he can TELL us what a great Dad he is, BEING one takes a little bit more effort.

TBH I did cringe at myself a bit for saying PA had it coming as using kids in this way doesn't sit comfortably with me either but I'm sick to death of listening to PA's snide little digs about KP, if he has something to say about her I wish he'd find the balls & come out with it. Yes she should have been the bigger person & not replied to the tweet but this is KP we're talking about.
    Agree completely with BIB.
    Oh for sure, and it does say so much about PA, doesn't it?

I just think it's low to use Harvey like this. That tweet has no purpose other than to get at PA - ie. that's the motive, not the absence of a card/present from PA.

Of course that's the reason for the tweet, absolutely nothing to do with a card or present & if I could take the kids out the equation I'd be absolutely delighted in PA being shown up to be not quite so perfect as he'd like his fans to believe.

Slightly off topic.........personally I think the pair of them are equally sickening but I hold my hands up & admit I've probably watched most of the Reality TV they've done together & apart & much as I dislike KP I have been quite moved at some moments we've seen of her & Harvey together. I'm not naive enough to think she does everything by herself for Harvey but I think the love & bond she has with that beautiful boy is heart warming & unlike PA she doesn't feel the need to bang on about how much she loves him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pathetic yes, and Harvey deserves so much more. But given that she said he doesn't love Harvey as much as the others, he took her to court and won, you can kind of understand her public dismay. Is it so hard to get a card to a kid. Maybe I'm privileged..but where I live, we have postmen.

Not disputing any of that, or how gag-making it must be for her to have to hear him talking the talk ad nauseum about his special love for 'his kids', just the way KP choose to make it known.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not disputing any of that, or how gag-making it must be for her to have to hear him talking the talk ad nauseum about his special love for 'his kids', just the way KP choose to make it known.

I partly agree but how else would we find things out if these two didn't tweet it..or get a "source" to tell us;)
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even if one parent is fed up with another's snideyness...you STILL shouldn't make the kid pay for it :(

I can't believe these people are my age.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted ... Oops
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I almost think we have to take KP's inability to keep her gob shut out of the equation.
    Bearing in mind that PA actually went to the trouble of taking her to court to prove that he loved Harvey as much as the other two, you would think that he would be treating all three of them the same.
    Whether he can see Harvey or not, organising something for his birthday shouldn't be beyond the capabilities of PA.
    I wonder how many times he has forgotten to send a card or a present on Junior or Princess's birthday?
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't honestly believe that peter wouldn't get harvey a card or present,maybe he is having harvey to visit,and he wants to give them to him himself,he might think katie wouldn't give them to him if he sent them,(i only said might) i hope so anyway,but either way,katie shouldn't be telling them that kind of information...it only causes more friction,no need for it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP answered a question on her twitter account, she didnt come on ranting about it, the fact that these tweets are distasteful dosent lie with her but with the fact that a man who has claimed to be everything to his kids couldnt be bothered to send his sn step son a card on his b/day, PA started this whole "I havent seen Harvey" (nudge nudge kp fault) rumour awhile ago, so whats shes supposed to do hide the truth just to keep up his good daddy image for him while he goes around making digs at her !!
    The abuse she received from PA supporters on this matter, was terrible and in itself was deserving of the highest form of condemnation more so than anything in all of this, theres no doubt in my mind that PA will attempt to clear this matter up with claims of having a planned party arranged, but what he will never get is that, it was Harveys day, not his, and if he cant except giving, without actually being there for the happiness of his step childs sake, then maybe Harveys better off without him, ones things for sure that will blow any of his "KP wont allow it" excuses out of the water, his phoning Harvey shows that he is allowed contact with him ;)and that any gift or card would have been accepted by KP !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps the camera crew were given the bank holiday off so there was no point.
This discussion has been closed.