Options

was Ashleys funeral a bit to soon? is it even possible to have one so quick?

SpoonfedVomitSpoonfedVomit Posts: 2,540
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ashely died on the friday right? so how can a funeral be on the following tuesday, dont you think its to soon?

Comments

• Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    He died on the Monday and the funeral was the next Thursday - it's still a bit quick - but i've seen quicker.
  • Options
    Phoenix04Phoenix04 Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any time a relative of mine passed away, the funeral was always 3 to 4 days later
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Funerals here (Northern Ireland) tend to happen 2 days after the death so its possible.
  • Options
    jojo2008jojo2008 Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Kevin Wicks' (EE) was even quicker
  • Options
    SparklesSparkles Posts: 4,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Tram Crash was on Monday (6th Dec)

All the episodes for that week were also set on the Monday night, so Ashley (& Molly & Charlotte) all died on Monday 6th even though we didn't see their deaths until later in the week.

This week we are now back in real time, so the funeral was on Thursday 16th....10 days later.
  • Options
    IndegIndeg Posts: 1,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sparkles wrote: »
    The Tram Crash was on Monday (6th Dec)

All the episodes for that week were also set on the Monday night, so Ashley (& Molly & Charlotte) all died on Monday 6th even though we didn't see their deaths until later in the week.

This week we are now back in real time, so the funeral was on Thursday 16th....10 days later.
    The tram crash was actually meant to have taken place on the evening of Thursday 9th, as I understand it - two days before Peter and Leanne's wedding was due to take place on the Saturday. So it is now a week later.
  • Options
    SparklesSparkles Posts: 4,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeg wrote: »
    The tram crash was actually meant to have taken place on the evening of Thursday 9th, as I understand it - two days before Peter and Leanne's wedding was due to take place on the Saturday. So it is now a week later.

Ah yes, you are right, all tying in with the live episode of course, so yes, a week then.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Indeg wrote: »

All episodes last week were set on the same night, December 6. Therefore the funeral would have been 10 days later. This is highly possible as when my grandmother died last year the funeral was 9 days later
  • Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    The tram crash happened Monday December 6th 2010 - this is confirmed via the yellow board asking for witness etc - the following Mondays episodes are all set on the following day - the 7th - where Claire said the funeral would be Thursday - whether they mean the 9th of December or 16th - is anyone guess.
  • Options
    Uncle FesterUncle Fester Posts: 15,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe Jews must be buried before sunset the next day , now what I call quick is Paul McCartney , his wife died in the morning and she was cremated after lunch , I know it is off topic , but what the hell :eek:
  • Options
    pudseymrcvspudseymrcvs Posts: 3,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bev1983 wrote: »
    Funerals here (Northern Ireland) tend to happen 2 days after the death so its possible.
    Same here.