EE fans - please read!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 770
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/h2/h2.cgi?x=y&board=eastenders.current&mid=%3C1109068730-20545.16%40forum1.thdo.bbc.co.uk%3E&state=view&sort=Te

Oh my god- please say we are not going to have an attack of the Tweenies on here now!!! :eek:

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL well never mind. :D
  • LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yeah- the messageboards are closing! :p
    I'm sure they are aware of this boards reputation- they wouldn't dare come and tweenify it! :p
  • Huch'netHuch'net Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    LOL, yay we might get some new friends! I'll post the link to this forum. :D:p;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Huch'net wrote:
    LOL, yay we might get some new friends! I'll post the link to this forum. :D:p;)

You dare!!! :p
  • WalfordWillWalfordWill Posts: 6,686
    Forum Member
    lmaof, we can get them in to put the mad Corrie fans in their place, the mad EE fans vs the mad Corrie fans, ooh it will be fun! :D *posts them a link to BCJ's profile* :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is great news just think of the fun coming :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is great news just think of the fun coming :D

Good Point! :D
  • Jmac-25Jmac-25 Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, fantastic. So we're going to have ten threads a day that say, "Duz anywun know when Letisha is cummin bak she is the best in the wurld!!! Pleeze rply." :mad:
  • WalfordWillWalfordWill Posts: 6,686
    Forum Member
    Jmac-25 wrote:
    Oh, fantastic. So we're going to have ten threads a day that say, "Duz anywun know when Letisha is cummin bak she is the best in the wurld!!! Pleeze rply." :mad:

PMSL! :D pretty much, the mods will really have to come down hard on that no txt speak rule, hopefully if they're strict enough they'll stay away lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good one Walfordwill LMAO :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    One must always highlight the fact that someone on here is being a hypocrite!

Hopefully they’ll all bog off to another Soap Forum, the posters on the non-spoiler message board are decent enough, it’s the “kiddies” on the spoiler message board that cause all the problems.
    I’ll make the literate, adults feel welcome – the rest of them can go f**k themselves as far as I’m concerned.

PS - This news doesn't just apply to EE fans, this applies to everyone on the Soap Forum and the whole of DS.

TheSarge
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After Friday I thnk Im gonna take a break from these boards- if I hear the SHANNIS word one more time il ................ do a Chrissie Watts!
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    **Brooke** wrote:
    After Friday I thnk Im gonna take a break from these boards- if I hear the SHANNIS word one more time il ................ do a Chrissie Watts!

Move away from that doggie shaped doorstop now Brooke! ;)
  • CharnhamCharnham Posts: 61,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sadly its either this place of WalfordWeb / TalkWalford
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    **Brooke** wrote:

SHANNIS.....well, someone had to say it!:o :D

Woof Woof!;)
  • DPSDPS Posts: 1,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wamdue wrote:
    sadly its either this place of WalfordWeb / TalkWalford

Someone on the BBC suggested that they all stick together and start their own independant messageboards. Hopefully they'll all do that instead.
  • CharnhamCharnham Posts: 61,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that are to are lazy,
  • Richie_lecturer1977Richie_lecturer1977 Posts: 3,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll start running from the hills when someone registers themselves as Jake or Milo on here. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll start running from the hills when someone registers themselves as Jake or Milo on here. :o

LOL......... :D
  • Jennifer JayneJennifer Jayne Posts: 9,022
    Forum Member
    do you need some1 to be you partnet in crime against shannis ?? ill do a zoe fo you i weaken em you finish em brooke

if they come on here and give away spoilers without covering them up al lthetime i will go mental - im trying to keep away from major spoilers (was my resolution for the year doing well so far)

and if they constantly go on about shannis and zonnis i will im afraid have to get out my gun and aim it at my head and stop using these boards please dont them take this board away from me
  • Jennifer JayneJennifer Jayne Posts: 9,022
    Forum Member
    lets all keep a look out for the user name shannis4eva soon as that appears we will know its begun
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was bad enough last week with really stupid gits posting spoilers in the thread tittle. If that happens again, I'm gonnago buy me a little wooden dog to throw at them.... :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little Owl wrote:
    It was bad enough last week with really stupid gits posting spoilers in the thread tittle. If that happens again, I'm gonnago buy me a little wooden dog to throw at them.... :mad:

Failing that, just pop over to Elstree and get Genghis to slobber all over them :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have me a real wolf and I am not afraid to put him on their scent..... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little Owl wrote:
    I have me a real wolf and I am not afraid to put him on their scent..... :D

Dedicated to a Michael J Fox film (Team Wolf), I call your wolf....

Tweenwolf.