EE - Shabnam ????

andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
Forum Member
Is she suffering from a certain medical disorder?

I've never seen such person/character whose behaviour is so volatile and fluctuates in seconds almost.

Even before the "daughter" plot saga, Shabnam ( and I like the actress btw) has so many wrong characteristics about her to the point of alienating just about everyone which surprises me about her & Kush getting married let alone a relationship of some sort and which I doubt will ever going to happen anyway...it's EE!;-)

It's like something is seriously wrong with Shabnam up there.

What do you think?

Comments

• absalomabsalomabsalomabsalom Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you're right and I'm diagnosing Borderline Personality Disorder.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shabnam is great to watch.
  • demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she suffering from a certain medical disorder?

I've never seen such person/character whose behaviour is so volatile and fluctuates in seconds almost.

Even before the "daughter" plot saga, Shabnam ( and I like the actress btw) has so many wrong characteristics about her to the point of alienating just about everyone which surprises me about her & Kush getting married let alone a relationship of some sort and which I doubt will ever going to happen anyway...it's EE!;-)

It's like something is seriously wrong with Shabnam up there.

What do you think?
    The only medical disorder she has is in being Masood's daughter. His behaviour can be volatile and fluctuate in seconds too.
  • andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    The only medical disorder she has is in being Masood's daughter. His behaviour can be volatile and fluctuate in seconds too.[/QUOTE]

Not at all, if anything Masood simply reacts to the way Shabnam behaves which in most cases surprises him endless....and I get confused too & I'm just the audience.;-)

Take the latest Shabnam's odd behaviour...one minute declaring agreement to an agreed marriage to someone she met only seconds ago...then accepting Kush's marriage proposal the next ...all in no time at all! And all these decisions without prior discussion with her parent, Masood, which I thought is their tradition anyway. But it doesn't matter in this case I suppose because Shabnam does whatever the hell she wants anyway. So another reason which confuses Masood because he is always the last one to know.

And if that manner doesn't confuse Masood then I don't know what will and she's supposed to be his daughter yet he doesn't know her after all....all because of the volatility of Shabnam's behaviour which no once can seem to keep up with.
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Something very split personality about her since she returned with a new head. When she yelled back at Masood on Monday, it felt like she opened up after over a year of keeping it bottled.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they don't make her bipolar only because Stacey is so I don't feel we need her BFF to be bipolar also.