corin's age

Ryan-BRyan-B Posts: 1,888
Forum Member
✭✭✭
do people really believe she is 29? i really don't. i think she must be about 38 but im surprised it hasn't been picked up on if she is. maybe she just had a hard life or something

Comments

• superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mate we get it you don't like Corin, but your endless anti Corin threads are getting boringgg.
  • ZuttoZutto Posts: 2,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she doesn't look 38 though, she could look a lot better than she does because of all the makeup and tan
  • DeniseDenise Posts: 12,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am amazed someone can look like that so young but suppose she is a good advert against excessive use of sunbeds. She doesn't even seem to act like a young woman in her twenties, I feel I am watching a 40s odd woman trying to look younger.
  • Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    A warning not to use sunbeds kids.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    She looks about 35.
  • lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its sun beds she will look about 70 when she hits 40.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's what sunbeds, sunbathing and make-up do. I get teased for being pale, but at least I get told I look 20 when I'm 27, and I expect to have healthy skin when I'm older.

(I like Corin, so this is not anti-Corin. More, anti-suntan).
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    She looks about 35.

Pleeease!! I'm 35 this year, haven't had any 'work' done and she looks older than I do.

I would put her around 38/39 on a good day.
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mid thirites fo shizzle.
  • AstuteAstute Posts: 4,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she really IS 29 years old - that makes her the same age as (new) Rachel
    They look as if they are decades apart
  • lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mate we get it you don't like Corin, but your endless anti Corin threads are getting boringgg.
    TRY being a ben fan with endless anti threads.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    29 in the house, About 11 or 12 in the diary room:D
  • WatchingBBAgainWatchingBBAgain Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she looks even worse/older without any make-up. I don't think the thin lips and teeth really help her out... ages her a bit more. I can't see how she's just 29 either, but who knows... :eek:
  • PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She gives the impression of a sexy 45 year old.

Sun bed damage is all about when you do it. There's good research that suggests 90% of the damage is done under 20. Keep out the sun until then, then you can spend your 20s-90s with a tan and not end up looking like a withered leather-faced prune.
  • Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    lady*tara wrote: »
    TRY being a ben fan with endless anti threads.

I feel for the JJ fans more. Half the stuff he is accused of he hasn't even done. I would be interested to know the age demographic of this forum.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's had a hard life...looks like a family of 8 lived in her face
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's had a hard life...looks like a family of 8 lived in her face

In the crags, like the Fraggles?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Poor effort :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    29 is the most suspicous fake age of them all.

Many many girls will stop at 29 for a few years, and lie about their age. Seems to be a psychological dislike of their age being in the 30's. So I'd be guessing she's not 29 and probably closer to 40
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    What? She's 29? No way! :eek:

I thought she was mid-late 30's!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone a paid-up member of ancestry.co.uk?

There's a single birth record for a Corin Edith Forshaw in Cheshire where she lives, but I can't see the birthdate unless registered.

This will sort it out.
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She says she's 29............. but she wont see that age again - she's closer to 33/34, IMO! ;) Mind you, look at Jordan - she's only 31, yet looks late 30's due to the boot black hair and having skin like an old handbag. Keep away from the sun and the dodgy hair dye, girls or you'll end up looking like Corin and Jordan! :eek: :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Pootmatoot wrote: »
    Anyone a paid-up member of ancestry.co.uk?

There's a single birth record for a Corin Edith Forshaw in Cheshire where she lives, but I can't see the birthdate unless registered.

This will sort it out.

:p

I hope someone does!
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    She says she's 29............. but she wont see that age again - she's closer to 33/34, IMO! ;) Mind you, look at Jordan - she's only 31, yet looks late 30's due to the boot black hair and having skin like an old handbag. Keep away from the sun and the dodgy hair dye, girls or you'll end up looking like Corin and Jordan! :eek: :D

Corin looks a lor older than Jordan!
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by Sperlat

Yes, she does, but I was making the point that years of sunbathing, ratty hair ententions (did anyone see Corin's hair when it was tied up yesterday? She was practically bald on the side and had just a few thinck strands covering the right hand side of her head) and boot black hair dye does NOTHING for your looks, and will age you prematurely! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sperlat wrote: »
    :p

I hope someone does!

To be fair, Jordan would probably look as leathery as Corin (and not the mid-leather look she is now) without the monthly £1000 dermabraision sessions.