attention to all jjj fans. if jj replaces himself with corin. vote her out

Comments

• Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am a JJ fan but will be annoyed if he chooses Corin IMO this will finish him off with the public.
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Martha_Irl wrote: »
    bigger the fools who called thinking they were actually gonna get to speal to JLS !!!!!

My thoughts exactly lol.
  • _Kazama_TTT_Kazama_TTT Posts: 1,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corin isn't going anywhere...
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bigger the fools who called thinking they were actually gonna get to speal to JLS !!!!!

I agree to a certain degree, but I don't like the campaign because it was designed to decieve. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 281
    Forum Member

That's what I was thinking!!!! How daft would you have to be to think JLS had nothing better to do than sit waiting for phonecalls to a number posted on twitter....oh dear....poor JLS, they must be so happy they have such mature fans...as with JJ...:D
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Already lost one of my fave to these people..
    I don't have many faves and they have got one out already (Ben), now trying for my other one :mad:
    Anyways im confident Corin will not go anywhere, so waste all your phone bills all you like :D loads of mummy's aren't going to be happy though :(;)
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ryan-B wrote: »
    this is the target for the week. usually tactics apply

As the GBP love Corin it would be interesting to see some of the remarks made by JJ fans elsewhere. The GBP won't like ti at all and will then be more than aware of the nicities of such. Why don't you play fair?
  • The Jordan ShowThe Jordan Show Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    because she is a deserving winner and look at her odds the bookies think so too;) look at josie's tumbling:D

You're sick in the head!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member

Shows the mentality of the JJJ fans:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a JJJ fan and love Corin and from what I can see most JJJers want Corin to win and for JJJ to come 2nd and 3rd so that they don't go into the allstars week.

I honestly don't think John will put Corin up, more likely to put Steve up.
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're sick in the head!

:confused:
  • Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    That's what I was thinking!!!! How daft would you have to be to think JLS had nothing better to do than sit waiting for phonecalls to a number posted on twitter....oh dear....poor JLS, they must be so happy they have such mature fans...as with JJ...:D

I know but It wasn't just JLS. Justin Beiber, David Beckham and even win a hat like JJ's were also used - with Ben's eviction number.:(:(

It's ruining the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    The thing is we all know what your tactics are and I think this is a despicable thing to post. ;)

The Corin appreciation thread which you are part of are itching to get John out. The John supporters on the JJJ appy thread and twitter actually like Corin. Your very hypocriical Mitacond as you have been in the JJJ thread touting for Corin support but are slating John whilst pretending to JJJers that you like him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    I agree to a certain degree, but I don't like the campaign because it was designed to decieve. :(

yep I agree completely, BB should have had those sites shut down, it's fair game whoever wants to vote 1000 times for someone but deceiving people is just plain cheating
  • SusannSusann Posts: 31,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know but It wasn't just JLS. Justin Beiber, David Beckham and even win a hat like JJ's were also used - with Ben's eviction number.:(:(

It's ruining the show.

We should fight fire with fire then ;) The sooner the better ;)
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're sick in the head!
    Leeah wrote: »

Me too:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lj8604 wrote: »
    I'm a JJJ fan and love Corin and from what I can see most JJJers want Corin to win and for JJJ to come 2nd and 3rd so that they don't go into the allstars week.

I honestly don't think John will put Corin up, more likely to put Steve up.

I hope so, but I don't think John has the balls to pick Steve in front of his face. He'll pick Corin.. and she'll be out the door on Friday. :(

Favourite to win.. means fans will club together to get her out. And it's Week 8. :(
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »

I'm scratching my head at that too

Think I'll leave this thread now ... it has an air of menace about it somehow.
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Vengie wrote: »
    What are the usual tactics then?

Don't you mean the "usually tactics"?
  • VengieVengie Posts: 7,086
    Forum Member
    Fringo wrote: »
    Don't you mean the "usually tactics"?

Well you see that really didn't make sense to me so I improvised. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

See this is what got Ben out last week. :yawn::rolleyes:

I love Corin!

COME ON MARIO WIN THE S&R!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh, JJJ supporters are ruining this series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know what would be hilarious - if these illegal tweets were reported by those who called the number - I would love to see the look on the faces of the posters when they are prosecuted.
    IT IS illegal, btw to tell people they are entering a competition when the prize you are offering is non existent ;);):D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does that include all the false and possibly illegal "competitions" and "phone this to speak to JLS" etc. that appeared on twitter last week when the numbers given were actually the vote number for Ben? :rolleyes:

Here's a novel idea, why not just play fair and let people just vote out who they want? I can see why you're a JJJ fan, they're great fans of manipulating results too. ;)
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What usual tactics would those be then? Running an illegal twitter campaign like you did last week?:rolleyes:

Corin ain't going anywhere if she's up.