Recommendations on Netflix

Comments

• Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Justified Seasons 2-3 on UK Netflix
    Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter on Canada
  • frankiepigeonfrankiepigeon Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Disney films slowly coming to UK now. Wall-E, Dumbo, Aristocats, Ratatouille to name a few have been added this week.
  • Wayne814Wayne814 Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disney films slowly coming to UK now. Wall-E, Dumbo, Aristocats, Ratatouille to name a few have been added this week.

Yes the deal Netflix signed with Disney is for all regions so expect a lot more on the UK site
  • kingdavekingdave Posts: 1,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ovbg wrote: »
    www.moreflicks.com

Select TV shows, un-tick everything but Netflix, then go by the countries one by one.

How often is this site updated?

Only reason I ask is I'm having a bit of a Star trek marathon at the moment and would like to catch up on the films too. They were all on there (on USA, Canada etc) late last year and early into this year but now are all gone apart from one or two.

This site seems to suggest they are all still available across various Netflix regions but I can't seem to find them!
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    kingdave wrote: »

Only reason I ask is I'm having a bit of a Star trek marathon at the moment and would like to catch up on the films too. They were all on there (on USA, Canada etc) late last year and early into this year but now are all gone apart from one or two.

This site seems to suggest they are all still available across various Netflix regions but I can't seem to find them!

I know for certain you'll find Star Trek films on Mexico. Pretty sure I've seen them on other regions too over the weekend.
  • Peter the GreatPeter the Great Posts: 14,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've noticed that Red Tails is now on UK Netflix which is surprising considering the film is from 20th Century Fox.
    Forum Member
    I've noticed that Red Tails is now on UK Netflix which is surprising considering the film is from 20th Century Fox.

Not only that, it sucks big time!!:rolleyes:
  • isabelle304isabelle304 Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    Magic Mike now on UK Netflix
  • JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,102
    Forum Member
    kingdave wrote: »

All of the first ten Star Trek films are on NF Canada and some are on other regions. The 2009 film is on Mexico. In fact it looks like every Star Trek film and episode ever made can be found on Netflix (apart from Into Darkness of course!)
  • kingdavekingdave Posts: 1,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JEFF62 wrote: »
    All of the first ten Star Trek films are on NF Canada and some are on other regions. The 2009 film is on Mexico. In fact it looks like every Star Trek film and episode ever made can be found on Netflix (apart from Into Darkness of course!)

Cool. I'll just have to remember to switch to Mexico and Canada in future
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not only that, it sucks big time!!:rolleyes:
    Sadly you are right.:cry:
    Forum Member
    Dark knight Rises is on Denmark
  • frankiepigeonfrankiepigeon Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Anyone watching The Fall on BBC2 at the moment might be pleased to know all 5 parts have just been added to NF USA. Nice way to see the final 2 episodes early.
    Forum Member
    Expendables 2 on Sweeden
  • BrolacBrolac Posts: 496
    Forum Member
    Anyone watching The Fall on BBC2 at the moment might be pleased to know all 5 parts have just been added to NF USA. Nice way to see the final 2 episodes early.

It's been a quality series so far with GA looking more gorgeous as she gets older:D
    Forum Member
    Green Lantern has just been added to Canada.
  • tony le mesmertony le mesmer Posts: 876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Avengers (Avengers Assemble) is being added to US on Saturday.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member

Nice to know. I haven't seen that yet. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been enjoying a TV drama called Rectify on Netflix Canada.
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Would be great if 'twas in freedee too.
  • daver34daver34 Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks to everyone here , signed up today & using unblock
    Forum Member
    3rd Season of 'Glades" on US Netflix
  • alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Battlestar Galactica (Ron Moore 2003 reboot) now on Netflix UK.

Just started watching it again (had originally relied on my brother's DVDs and attempted to watch the miniseries on Seesaw as I don't have Sky).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For people using unblock-us ....

I found a free version, i'm not even sure what you call these things but it changes your ip address when you switch it on is it?

Anyway, its called Hotspot Shield.
    It's free, very easy to use, and i've been using it for nearly 3 months now.... it's great.

The only downside is, there are pop ups every now and again...but its very safe.
  • ovbgovbg Posts: 1,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GoshBagosh wrote: »
    For people using unblock-us ....

I found a free version, i'm not even sure what you call these things but it changes your ip address when you switch it on is it?

Anyway, its called Hotspot Shield.
    It's free, very easy to use, and i've been using it for nearly 3 months now.... it's great.

The only downside is, there are pop ups every now and again...but its very safe.

Year... but how does it work on proper hardware devices, i.e. Roku, Apple TV, Smart TV's etc.... basically, when you want to watch a major release film, comfortably on the sofa and on the main television?