Options

Do you like the Karadashians?

2»

Comments

• Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i seen a couple of episodes of their show. it was quite boring considering all the hype around them i expected better. Feel sorry for Bruce as a family they don't seem very respectful towards him, especially the wife. i watched one episode where she wanted to change her name from Jenner back to Khardashian how disrespectful is that. for all the hype around Kim she has very little say, she's very dull and her incredibly smooth face doesn't convey any emotion whatsoever. at least Khole & Kourtney have some personality.
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Robs spectacular bum.

The rest are all skanks - especially the old girl.
  • Options
    louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only reason -apart from the decision to make a sex tape - the Kardashians have achieved such notoriety, is their mother. I can appreciate that she is a savvy business woman. I absolutely abhor everything that Kim represents: she wears genuine fur clothes and appears to support animal abuse. Is it any wonder that PETA and other animal welfare organisations petition against her? Her sister is no better. I can understand another poster saying how sorry he/she feels for Bruce; honestly, although I agree his wife disrespects him, and appears to put him at the bottom of her 'to do' list, he also benefits from the financial rewards the family have achieved. You can't have it both ways. 'Reality tv' is just gutter junk, cesspit viewing. As long as there are people out there who are mesmerised by the affluent lifestyles of these pampered inane individuals/families, producers will continue to make the shows. As you can probably gather, reality tv is not on my watch list!:rolleyes::yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why anybody would give a flying fig about the lives of these people.

the vast majority of their "lives" are staged for the camera

A lot of the viewing public have way too much time on their hands
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    Lollytroll wrote: »
    I have seen a few shows. Don't really like the mum she appears to be pushy and trying to live out her dreams through her children. I do like khole since she has got married she has mellowed, plus she gets so much stick for not looking like her sisters even to the point of being called a man.
    Not including Bruce, Kendal seems to be the only one with a real talent for modelling she will grow up to be one stunning lady.
    Can't blame them though for making as much money as they can for doing nothing I would be tempted if E are daft enough to pay them

I agree
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Lollytroll wrote: »
    I have seen a few shows. Don't really like the mum she appears to be pushy and trying to live out her dreams through her children. I do like khole since she has got married she has mellowed, plus she gets so much stick for not looking like her sisters even to the point of being called a man.
    Not including Bruce, Kendal seems to be the only one with a real talent for modelling she will grow up to be one stunning lady.
    Can't blame them though for making as much money as they can for doing nothing I would be tempted if E are daft enough to pay them

i know but why does she speak in that stupid baby voice to her husband.

i used to like watching their show but havent watched it in ages. Kim is pretty boring.
    I did used to quite like scott though :o
  • Options
    MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who are the Karadashians op?
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know what? I actually have managed to almost completely avoid any knowledge of them. O know one is called Kim and is dating Kanye but, other than that, I am almost totally unaware of their existence
  • Options
    Simon RodgersSimon Rodgers Posts: 4,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funnily enough I don't even know who they are. All I know is there's three of them, they look quite nice (but not too nice) and I heard they came to fame over a sex tape of one them got leaked or something?

As a result they got world fame and they have their own documentary show type programme.

Am I right?
  • Options
    Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sammyvine wrote: »
    Do you like them

Why are they so famous?

this little picture floating about on twitter last week may explain it;

http://i.imgur.com/TbRH7.jpg

Scott is my wigga though and Kourtney is a bit of alright.

http://i50.tinypic.com/a0yqua.jpg
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got to hand it to them for making millions out of zero talent or personality though. That's the way of the world these days.

Next question.........!