Options

Official. MKS - Flopline

13»

Comments

• Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    What will be interesting is if Siobhan now wants to start a family, in other girlbands that could work but with Keisha it'll be a crime

It worked for Atomic Kitten (Natasha was pregnant while she was in the group) and it's working for The Saturdays. Three of the Sats have babies (well Frankie is pregnant at the moment but you get my drift).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It worked for Atomic Kitten (Natasha was pregnant while she was in the group) and it's working for The Saturdays. Three of the Sats have babies (well Frankie is pregnant at the moment but you get my drift).

The other bands don't have Keisha in..... or the history between Keisha and Siobhan. I'm still not buying the harmony. Keisha didn't look happy a couple of times this morning on BBS Brekkie when Siobhan spoke
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    The other bands don't have Keisha in..... or the history between Keisha and Siobhan. I'm still not buying the harmony. Keisha didn't look happy a couple of times this morning on BBS Brekkie when Siobhan spoke

I know they didn't. What I was trying to prove is that most girlbands in general don't seem to suffer when a member gets pregnant. Who knows what would happen with MKS if one of the members got pregnant? Would they split up again?