Humax doing something odd

Lady DynorodLady Dynorod Posts: 1,462
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi everyone.
My Humax 320gb whatsit has its blue light on, but nothing coming up on the display when I try and switch it on. The `standby` switch actually on the box also doesn't seem to make any difference.
I have a 23 month old child who may have fiddled about with the remotes this morning, any tips? Unplug it and plug back in again?

Comments

• Lady DynorodLady Dynorod Posts: 1,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I defibulated the patch chip, reconnected the overhead spooglewire, downloaded some chickenpie v2.9 and it's back on. Panic over.
  • grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I defibulated the patch chip, reconnected the overhead spooglewire, downloaded some chickenpie v2.9 and it's back on. Panic over.

You mean you switched it off with the rear power switch :D left it till the red (blue) light went out and turned it back on again.
  • Night WatchmanNight Watchman Posts: 1,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, she traded in her 23 month old child for new STB :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, she traded in her 23 month old child for new STB :D

Sounds like a fair swap :D. Tried to swap the better half for a Jaguar, unfortunately it tried to eat me. :eek:
  • Lady DynorodLady Dynorod Posts: 1,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You mean you switched it off with the rear power switch :D left it till the red (blue) light went out and turned it back on again.

No I performed an ejection dynamic system by removing the plugulation from the pluglation socket using manual override hand-based system, then re-plugulated it using fingerware.

PS: I am a man, but if you want to call me `she` that's fine dearie. ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No I performed an ejection dynamic system by removing the plugulation from the pluglation socket using manual override hand-based system, then re-plugulated it using fingerware.

PS: I am a man, but if you want to call me `she` that's fine dearie. ;):D

Why didn't you say that in the first place :D Sorry for the gender re-arrangement :eek: