• Jeannie_WilsonJeannie_Wilson Posts: 1,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dirty old goat.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzyroz wrote: »
    I can't stand Amanda Platell or the DM, but I can't help agreeing with a lot of what she says here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3692997/PLATELL-S-PEOPLE-Mick-Jagger-s-just-selfish-old-goat.html

Jagger isn't living with the 'girlfriend' and has no plans to do so. Wonder if she stopped using contraception in order to entrap him? :o

You mean in order to make sure that he makes payments every so often for her future child? If so, I bet that the payments will be quite a bit more than what the average Joe will pay for their child.

Edit: If Mick Jagger asked her if she was using contraception and said that he would only have sex with her if she was, it's not his fault if she lied to him by stopping taking it. They might have both agreed and then she might have broke that disagreement without him knowing.
  • LizzyrozLizzyroz Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    You mean in order to make sure that he makes payments every so often for her future child? If so, I bet that the payments will be quite a bit more than what the average Joe will pay for their child.

Oh right.

So Jagger sending plenty of money will compensate the child for the absence of a father except on days when he chooses to see him/her?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh right.

So Jagger sending plenty of money will compensate the child for the absence of a father except on days when he chooses to see him/her?

You've obviously misunderstood the tone of my post. I wasn't saying anything was right or wrong, just why she might have stopped taking contraception....if she was taking it.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are not in an exclusive relationship, says Alison Boshoff.

They should both be ashamed. Are either of them thinking of the child? Melanie is thinking of money, Mick thinking with his willy.

They are immoral, irresponsible and stupid.
  • RichardcoulterRichardcoulter Posts: 30,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are not in an exclusive relationship, says Alison Boshoff.

They should both be ashamed. Are either of them thinking of the child? Melanie is thinking of money, Mick thinking with his willy.

They are immoral, irresponsible and stupid.

Totally agree.

Him: Dirty old man.

Her: Essentially a prostitute.
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't stand Amanda Platell or the DM, but I can't help agreeing with a lot of what she says here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3692997/PLATELL-S-PEOPLE-Mick-Jagger-s-just-selfish-old-goat.html

Jagger isn't living with the 'girlfriend' and has no plans to do so. Wonder if she stopped using contraception in order to entrap him? :o

Strolling Bones! :D

Good article .
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thinking about it, you know is crazy that his great grandaughter. Will be older than the new baby.

Jade Jagger's daughter had a baby girl in 2014. So Jade will have a sibling younger than her grandchild. As well as the fact that her grandchild has a Uncle the same age as her. As Jade herself had a baby in 2014.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Imagine if these weren't "celebrities" and the whole family saga was revealed on Jeremy Kyle?
  • Pixie24Pixie24 Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    bryemycaz wrote: »
    Thinking about it, you know is crazy that his great grandaughter. Will be older than the new baby.

Jade Jagger's daughter had a baby girl in 2014. So Jade will have a sibling younger than her grandchild. As well as the fact that her grandchild has a Uncle the same age as her. As Jade herself had a baby in 2014.

So the new baby will be Jade's granddaughter's great great aunt or uncle? Trying to work it out but my brain hurts. :D:confused:
  • North DownsNorth Downs Posts: 2,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone think he'll be having a paternity test done?
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    In some ways it's the height of selfishness to father a child at that age. Men who do that are so obviously thinking just of themselves and not of the child. Imagine how the young thing will feel to have a grizzled, wrinkled old crock like Jagger as your dad? Mind, I don't think he'll be getting any more wrinkles, looks like he's already go the full set. I understand he was offered the role of a the chief mummy in a new production of Curse Of The Mystic Mummy, but turned it down (even though Steven Spielberg is directing).
  • Suzy_CatSuzy_Cat Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    If Mick Jagger asked her if she was using contraception and said that he would only have sex with her if she was, it's not his fault if she lied to him by stopping taking it. They might have both agreed and then she might have broke that disagreement without him knowing.

You do realise that sometimes contraception fails, right? It's not 100 percent. A friend of mine got pregnant from a slightly leaked condom, despite paranoidly taking the morning after pill immediately. And the pill is only 98 percent effective even if taken to the letter.

And not everyone is happy with the idea of terminating a pregnancy should one occur despite all precautions.

The only way Mick could be certain he'd not father any children again is a) no sex or b) vasectomy (if it works) - why are so many man afraid of it?
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet she was devastated that this accidental pregnancy involved a millionaire celebrity.

What else would attract a young woman to have sex with a 72 old pensioner?
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gleaning articles/forums etc, it's amazing how much more acceptable it is for a man to have a child at a socially unacceptable age. Comments of slaps on the back, he's still got it in him, good on ya Mick! There is so much more outrage if a woman gets pregnant at 50, let alone 72!

Double standards.