What Cigarettes do you smoke.

Comments

• kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    I started off on Sovereign at school, went to B&H gold when I left, then down to Silver and now I smoke mayfair smooth. I could never stand mayfair but the smooth one is perfect for me and much cheaper too, however when I have a little extra to splurge I treat myself to the slim polish ones.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rothman Royals, (as they seem to be relatively cheap).

Anybody know of any cheaper brand that doesn't taste like camel sh*t? I really need to save money next year, (and no, all you non-smokers, don't even go there,it's not an option). :)
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Benson&Hedges Silver atm
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave5158 wrote: »
    So, effectively, that means you are a legalised drug dealer. Of course most smokers have a problem with accepting the fact that their habit is little different to any other drug habit.

Most smokers know fine well they are addicted to nicotine.

In answer to the OP - I smoke silk cut silver.
  • BluesTrainRadioBluesTrainRadio Posts: 990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Rothman Royals, (as they seem to be relatively cheap).

Anybody know of any cheaper brand that doesn't taste like camel sh*t? I really need to save money next year, (and no, all you non-smokers, don't even go there,it's not an option). :)

Can I ask nicely, why giving up isn't an option?

I am interested to know why so many smokers say they wish they could give up but they can't [ not saying this is your situation ]...I imagine it isn't easy but...if you really don't want to smoke any more, then just don't.

From people that I know who gave up, they all said it was the best thing they ever did...so I don't understand why more don't just stop.
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I smoke Cutters Choice tobacco.

But if I do buy straights I will buy Embassy.
  • j4the1j4the1 Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None of the above.

Amber Leaf.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    richmonds when at home

on holiday Malboro lights
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just love how non smokers feel its their obligation to one and smear their hate on a thread that is about cigarettes. Fine if you don't smoke but why do you feel that smokers need to hear your ad nauseum opinion? Aren't we punished enough?
  • jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am unhappy with you guys.

you shouldnt be smoking
  • jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    panda79 wrote: »
    richmonds when at home

on holiday Malboro lights

please stop:(
  • terry66532terry66532 Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quit three years ago , but i found the best smoke to be benson and hedges gold , from the uk -- none of that foreign muck.
  • oldhagoldhag Posts: 2,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've been growing my own since I retired. It's easy and a great hobby. Now my only cost is tips and papers. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jazzyjake wrote: »

you shouldnt be smoking
    please stop:(

Really your trolling is not very imaginative.
  • bazzaroobazzaroo Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    wallster wrote: »
    Same here.

Thanks for your input :rolleyes:
  • xmodz10xmodz10 Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

you shouldnt be smoking

i think they should if they want too,

and they are helping the government too by giving them taxes when buying it so sshhh
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I ask nicely, why giving up isn't an option?

I am interested to know why so many smokers say they wish they could give up but they can't [ not saying this is your situation ]...I imagine it isn't easy but...if you really don't want to smoke any more, then just don't.

From people that I know who gave up, they all said it was the best thing they ever did...so I don't understand why more don't just stop.

As you say, giving up is unbelievably hard, (and something only a smoker could understand), but it can only be done if the smoker genuinely, deep in their heart, wants to stop, (for whatever reason).

I'm afraid I'm a hard-core smoker - 35 years of it - and I honestly can't say I want to stop, I just enjoy it too much. Sure I know of the down sides to it, (health and finances), but so far they don't outweigh the sheer pleasure I get from it. :)
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rbdcay wrote: »
    Really your trolling is not very imaginative.

maybe he or she is not trolling

anyway i dont smoke so i don't know why i am in this thread
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sammyvine wrote: »
    maybe he or she is not trolling

anyway i dont smoke so i don't know why i am in this thread

At least you see sense.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rbdcay wrote: »
    I just love how non smokers feel its their obligation to one and smear their hate on a thread that is about cigarettes. Fine if you don't smoke but why do you feel that smokers need to hear your ad nauseum opinion? Aren't we punished enough?

I suspect they're members of some weird cult on the side, whose purpose in life is to convert everybody else to their own strange beliefs. ;)
  • terry66532terry66532 Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As you say, giving up is unbelievably hard, (and something only a smoker could understand), but it can only be done if the smoker genuinely, deep in their heart, wants to stop, (for whatever reason).

non smokers will never understand how difficult it is , took me multiple attempts, a complete rewiring of brain --and crates of nicorette gum to kill a 10+ year old habit.

i have sympathy for those who smoke and those trying to quit -- it sucks you in completely.
    Forum Member

I'm afraid I'm a hard-core smoker - 35 years of it - and I honestly can't say I want to stop, I just enjoy it too much. Sure I know of the down sides to it, (health and finances), but so far they don't outweigh the sheer pleasure I get from it. :)

At last a sensible comment, i will echo that word for word, been on 30-40 a day for about 30 years and will continue till whenever or however my time is up.

For the purposes of the poll - JPS Superkings.
  • RowieboyRowieboy Posts: 1,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thread is "What Cigarettes do you smoke". Surely the only response,if there should be one at all from non smokers,is no cigarettes?
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    Can we complain about non-smokers coming and polluting our smoking thread?
    Forum Member
    Rowieboy wrote: »
    The thread is "What Cigarettes do you smoke". Surely the only response,if there should be one at all from non smokers,is no cigarettes?

What and miss out on opportunity to spout their sanctimoniuos claptrap, like that will ever happen.