The most aggressive and argumentative Big Brother series ever!

BoyardBoyard Posts: 5,393
Forum Member
It's amazing. I just can't believe there's been SO much conflict and arguing already. It's crazy. What a toxic mix of massive egos, competitiveness and overly-sensitive damaged humans beings!

I seriously could see there bring a physical fight in there but Big Brother seems to be monitoring that possibility carefully and trying hard to stop it happening.

Comments

• pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB6 was a bit more argumentative and aggressive I think.
  • BambywambyBambywamby Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    Good series so far.... but I can't really root for anyone at the moment.

Ricci and Dee are coming across as better than I expected; Gary more manipulative than I had thought and Audley does appear to have had an humour-ectomie.

All very watchable... apart from David who came across as a knob-with-a-gob on the opening night and has now fizzled in the shadow of the true tosser of the show; James.

P.S ladies who like James' butt (YUK) it's like a jutting baboon's bottom.
  • BoyardBoyard Posts: 5,393
    Forum Member
    pondie84 wrote: »
    BB6 was a bit more argumentative and aggressive I think.

Maybe though I think the action took a lot longer to get going in that series so we'll see!
  • roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    Loved the Frenchy and Leslie spat...........
  • bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,839
    Forum Member
    And to think this time last week Emma was saying she wanted less arguing and a month of laughter!
  • BoyardBoyard Posts: 5,393
    Forum Member
    bean_of_sb wrote: »
    And to think this time last week Emma was saying she wanted less arguing and a month of laughter!

Haha, no chance. Such a different vibe to last year where they were all like one happy family with Linda and Jim as the argumentative parents!