The comments when Gary was cleaning tonight

Comments

• Options
    HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    I hope so anyway HBB :)

It seems that it would take a massive turnaround for him not to be in the top 3.

I expext him to be there with dee and George

I'd prefer the top 3 to be Edele. Claire and Audley just for being regular non rude, non bitchy, non idiotic people.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    revolver44 wrote: »
    James could turn "being a tosser" into an Olympic sport.

Hahaha so true. They really need to watch Audley and learn.
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    HBB wrote: »
    It seems that it would take a massive turnaround for him not to be in the top 3.

I expext him to be there with dee and George

I'd prefer the top 3 to be Edele. Claire and Audley just for being regular non rude, non bitchy, non idiotic people.

I like all of those choices but with Gary as the winner. :)
  • Options
    nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am a bit surprised dee didn't get the blame I think them 3 are really nasty to Gary doesn't make me think he is a good hm but he doesn't deserved that treatment rather they said it to him than snigger behind his back. Really let down by George the other 2 I haven't got the time of day for
  • Options
    digiqueendigiqueen Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patronising gits. I am so disappointed with George and Dee. They are starting to get bitchier than the actual 'celebs'. I know Dee wasn't in on that conversation but the pizza comments were uncalled for.
  • Options
    gemma41576gemma41576 Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Don't understand why BB don't educate the hms, fair enough he might be hard to live with, but because it's because of his injury, didn't realise how much, until someone put this link up (sorry you'll have to copy and paste):-

http://synapse.org.au/get-the-facts/impact-of-acquired-brain-injury-on-the-individual-fact-sheet.aspx
  • Options
    SammmymackSammmymack Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rich Tea. wrote: »
    This was the moment George massively let himself down.
    He has had loads of moments where he's let himself down. Everything he says and everything he does.
  • Options
    snickypoosnickypoo Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    Wasn't Stephanie the one who said "guys he's just there!"

I don't think she particularly approved of them speaking about him in front of them. and I didn't see her say anything nasty, although she did laugh at one of George's comments.

Can anyone quote what Stephanie said that was nasty? I may have missed it!

I've been really disappointed in her but I thought she was genuine when she thanked him for his effort.

I thought what George said was the nastiest.
    I agree with you, I think Stephanie has behaved in an awful way towards Gary, quite disgusting at times, I did think that she was being quite genuine towards him tonight and she looked a little uncomfortable at the other two's comments, however, saying that, I do think it was only because of the pep talk that Audley had with her about her treatment of Gary and how she would be seen as the aggressor. :)
  • Options
    detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think James has been a consistent scumbag from the beginning
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    Dee telling him not to touch the food with his hands like he was unclean,as ricci wipes his nose with his hand and touches food....momma dee says nowt.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    BMLisa wrote: »
    Wasn't Stephanie the one who said "guys he's just there!"

I don't think she particularly approved of them speaking about him in front of them. and I didn't see her say anything nasty, although she did laugh at one of George's comments.

Can anyone quote what Stephanie said that was nasty? I may have missed it!

I've been really disappointed in her but I thought she was genuine when she thanked him for his effort.

I thought what George said was the nastiest.

That's how I saw it as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    Why is BB not stepping in and talking to each housemate about respect and behaviour against a fellow housemate....
    This is getting worse and worse each show....
    Not even funny its very sad to see...
  • Options
    JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jordan is an utter ####! Stephanie and George are also a disgrace for that.
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rich Tea. wrote: »
    This was the moment George massively let himself down. He's being led astray by the nasty mob.
    Unfortunately watching him tonight put me right off him,he is a sheep.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he's been led astray - it's in him to run with the crowd. His issue.

I agree with that. He seems to gleefully laugh when the others stick the knife in. Can't say that I'm impressed.
  • Options
    netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was so hoping this series was going to be fun after the awful, miserable Helenfest we've endured this summer and with Gary and Frenchy in there I had high hopes that it would be fun but nope we just had to have a big bunch of humourless ******* to spoil it.
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Boyard wrote: »
    Probably the nastiest moment of the series. :( They moan when he doesn't clean them mock him behind his back when he does. The tone of James' voice was so vile. Made me feel sick. Stephanie and James are disgusting human beings and James not much better for laughing along with them to be honest.

Pure school bullies.

They are very unpleasant people. James and Stephanie are a particularly nasty pair, George is just a goggle eyed idiot.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is BB not stepping in and talking to each housemate about respect and behaviour against a fellow housemate....
    This is getting worse and worse each show....
    Not even funny its very sad to see...

They should sit them all down and play them a compilation of their nasty behaviour to Gary, might wake them up a bit. They'd probably blame him for it tho.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think James has been a consistent scumbag from the beginning

Yep probably win to.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    double post
  • Options
    Forum Member
    revolver44 wrote: »
    They should sit them all down and play them a compilation of their nasty behaviour to Gary, might wake them up a bit. They'd probably blame him for it tho.....

No, they'd all sit and giggle and snigger. That's been their MO from the beginning.
  • Options
    mjgirlmjgirl Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Cocained wrote: »
    Yeah was pretty bad.. James, George and Stephanie looks really bad in my opinion. I wonder if George's reception would have been the same if the audience would have seen that clip.

Oh do the crowd not get shown the highlights as the viewers, all along I thought they did, no wonder George was still cheered.
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mjgirl wrote: »
    Oh do the crowd not get shown the highlights as the viewers, all along I thought they did, no wonder George was still cheered.

You do see the highlights at evictions. You watch on the big screens.

They cheered him because he's a cheeky chappie. It's the inverse of Stephanie who was blamed for everything tonight despite not saying one nasty thing, because she's pretty and blonde.
  • Options
    Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately watching him tonight put me right off him,he is a sheep.

Indeed it seems he is, with James as the shepherd herding certain housemates in negative directions towards others.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Snidey>:( and it was James who instigated the nom convo with Stephanie re Audley but didn't get called to diary room for it.