Options

Elephone p7000

2»

Comments

• Options
    Chris1973Chris1973 Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am a convert to caseless phone ownership. The trick is to not drop them. Once I stopped dropping my phones I found they lasted much longer.

How many phones gave up their lives before the penny also dropped? :p
  • Options
    finbaarfinbaar Posts: 4,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dropped my Xperia Arc the day I got it (no damage) and my Galaxy Nexus onto the road, it scrapped the corner but other than that it was OK.
  • Options
    smcbeathsmcbeath Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Downloaded speedtest.

My 3 data sim - ping 54 - d/l 13Mbps - up 3 Mbps

Wifi - ping 27 - d/l 39Mbps - up 15 Mbps

For speedtest on my pc, I never got put onto the best server, had to choose one from London, on the app I am not sure where they did the test. I am on infinity 2, full speed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I ordered a cas a month before hand, looked like it was in stock so I went with savers delivery. Got dispatched the same day. 16 - 30 day delivery, doh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the game of thrones, ep 1, in sd, with bluetooth head phones. It used 8% of battery for a 1 hour show.

Also got another update yesterday, dont know what it fixed but at least there is updates.

Do you guys use screen protectors? The one i got went on a bit bubbly and i feel like taking it off. Are screens still easily scratched? I have recieved my case today, so i dont know if i need the protector or not.