Options

Kym Marsh & Suzanne Shaw on BGMT

Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,698
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've just been watching tonight's first Britain's Got More Talent on ITV Player, was it me or did I detect a bit of frostiness between Kym Marsh and Suzanne Shaw? When Steve Bird was talking Kym and Suzanne were looking at him but when one of the girls were talking the other girl looked straight ahead and would not look in that girl's direction. The body language, especially on Kym's part spoke a thousand words.

By the way I am ecstatic that Diversity won. Susan was very gracious and somewhat relieved that she didn't win but I think the right act won.

Comments

• Options
    Dan SDan S Posts: 1,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erghh Suzanne Shaw :mad:
  • Options
    muppeteermuppeteer Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They didn't seem the best of buddies for two people who lived and worked together for a fair amount of time, did they? There's been plenty of talk before that Myleene and Suzanne didn't get on with Kym.

Agree on Diversity BTW. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think my contact lenses went funny cos I asked my housemates who Steven Biro was :D:D

And god, I just realised the link between Kym and Suzanne. Doesn't Hear'Say seem like a million years ago? Didn't seem too friendly, no.

I wanted Diversity to win from day 1, but never expected them to blow Flawless away in that fashion. They were outstanding.
  • Options
    ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I noticed this as well. Its been widely reported that Suzanne and Mylene Klass didn't get on with Kym.

Suzanne actually made an attempt to reach out to Kym when she had a miscarrage recently, but obviousley its not defrosted things.

Ive made my dislike of Kym known on these forums before. She is cold, calculating and ruthless. She'd sell her granny for fame. Awful woman.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive made my dislike of Kym known on these forums before. She is cold, calculating and ruthless. She'd sell her granny for fame. Awful woman.

I've never warmed to her much myself, probably for the same reasons as you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have actually warmed to Kym Marsh. It's Suzanne I've never liked, desperate fame-hungry irritating woman.

Different strokes for different folks :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    I have actually warmed to Kym Marsh. It's Suzanne I've never liked, desperate fame-hungry irritating woman.

Didn't actually mind Suzanne until she did a dreadful spread in Hello magazine after Dancing On Ice. It was all about her financial difficulties and how her greatest luxury in two years was a pair of Primark trousers she bought for an interview. It all sounded very inconsistent and exaggerated. I went off her a good bit after that.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Where was Myleene, Noel and Danny?! This could have been the big reunion I've been hoping for. :(
  • Options
    ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »

See I think its the other way around.

She turned up at the soap awards in agony two days after a boob job against doctors orders, who'd told her to rest for a fortnight.

She ditched her husband as her star began to rise again and his had long since fallen. She then hitched up with another actor just weeks later and was up the duff by him.

Just ruthless and fame hungry.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muppeteer wrote: »
    Didn't actually mind Suzanne until she did a dreadful spread in Hello magazine after Dancing On Ice. It was all about her financial difficulties and how her greatest luxury in two years was a pair of Primark trousers she bought for an interview. It all sounded very inconsistent and exaggerated. I went off her a good bit after that.

I didn't know she'd done that - maybe she should try being a "normal" person that isn't paid for pointless interviews, working bloody hard in a job she might not like earning pittance, barely able to pay the bills each month. Grrr these reality TV zelebs are so hard done by aren't they :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She turned up at the soap awards in agony two days after a boob job against doctors orders, who'd told her to rest for a fortnight.

She ditched her husband as her star began to rise again and his had long since fallen. She then hitched up with another actor just weeks later and was up the duff by him.

Fair enough, different opinions and all that. I have gone off Kym lately with her boob job and complaining about the pain etc but I still much prefer her to Suzanne.
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Yes I noticed this as well. Its been widely reported that Suzanne and Mylene Klass didn't get on with Kym.

Suzanne actually made an attempt to reach out to Kym when she had a miscarrage recently, but obviousley its not defrosted things.

She made an attempt to reach out to Kym by talking about the loss of her baby to a journalist instead of picking up the phone and talking to her. Plus, she mentions in interviews about how she isn't going to invite Kym to her wedding.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member
    I saw this too. Very frosty. They clearly hate each other. The body language was funny, bot had their legs up, making a 'wall' between them.

Good work BGMT guest bookers!
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whats more amazing is that they agreed to be interviewed together at all, if there is such animosity.** I wonder did they know beforehand or were they suprised by it.** I prefer Suzanne any day of the week over Kym.* She also seemed to me to be very ruthless and driven.. the walk over anyone type to get what she wants.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    Where was Myleene, Noel and Danny?! This could have been the big reunion I've been hoping for. :(

Noel and Danny will be auditioning for BGT next year :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And the staged topless pictures taken on her honeymoon...

Plus the fact that she conveniently didn't mention her kids on Popstars, until her cover was blown and the tears started.
  • Options
    Eye SeaEye Sea Posts: 4,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad I missed that. I can't stand either of them.
  • Options
    glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    A bit of frostiness?

From what I saw they made it glaringly obvious that they cannot stand the sight of each other.

The atmosphere looked frostier than Iceland.